Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

You've heard of Blade, now how about Blazed. Blazde. Lol Blazede. Man I'm fuckin Blaked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist

*rises up from coffin but instead of standing straight up continues falling forward* haha wheee

google THIS

Edward: (staring at his hands, pupils as wide as saucers) Duuuuuude check it out. My skin like, sparkles in the sun! (giggles)

Bella: I'm sure it does.

nut

Buttchocks posted:

EMTs constantly breaking into his crypt while he's asleep and giving him narcan.

hbag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7iX3s67Zps

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wimsy

dracula on drugs, listening to this: cool.

Macnult

good song & band and i’m not even dracula

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"I vant to smoke ur veed!" Bro shut the gently caress up you still owe me for two full zips, I'm not fronting you any more. I don't give a gently caress if you're the king of the damned.

wimsy

Teddy Thunders posted:

"I vant to smoke ur veed!" Bro shut the gently caress up you still owe me for two full zips, I'm not fronting you any more. I don't give a gently caress if you're the king of the damned.

Night after night Dracula flies into ur room and steals a nug until you are dry as a Texas gulch in July

Twenty Four

Hugula gets his fix from the embrace of friends and loved ones

take the moon

by sebmojo
count dankula

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
vlad the inhaler

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Twenty Four

Nosfereefer posted:

vlad the inhaler

lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

vlad the inhaler

Shut it down this is the funniest one and the combo is :discourse:

wimsy

Nosfereefer posted:

vlad the inhaler

Stoner Sloth

Nosfereefer posted:

vlad the inhaler

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
The Vampire LSDat

wimsy

Entropic posted:

The Vampire LSDat

Heather Papps

hello friend

draculas never have trouble finding a vein

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

wimsy

Dracula has high blood pressure, for which he takes drugs

wimsy

Dracula voice: Wiagra

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
children of the night, what abusives they take

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Apr 3, 2021

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Joey McChrist

instead of taking out a knife to sample the goods drac just drives both fangs into the key of coke and starts suckin

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nosfereefer posted:

vlad the inhaler

:eyepop:

Riotgrrill

limbless count dracula selling his story to vice in order to support his krokodil addiction vs. blue chipper hipster who flew out to st. petersburg only to find out that the drac only appears as a blur during the edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Nosfereefer posted:

vlad the inhaler

:vince: