Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Link to old thread
Link to older thread

Law & Order is a media franchise created by Dick Wolf consisting of five TV series, with a sixth series only days away as of this writing. Though its star has faded considerably from its heyday, it is still one of the most enduring, popular drama franchises of all time, with two series reaching 20 seasons and all told, over 1,000 hours of programming across the entire franchise. As of right now, only one series is currently on the air, but, as mentioned, another is only days away and at various times over the years, thoughts of a revival for the original series have been kicked around. Is 2021 the year of the glorious resurgence of :doink:?!

Law and Order (1990 - 2010, 2022 - )

quote:

In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime, and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories.

The original. Accept no substitutions. A series about homicides taking place under the purview of the 27th precinct in Manhattan, the detectives that solve them and the district attorneys that prosecute them. The show had a lot of turnover over the course of two decades and as thus, can be split up into a lot of different eras with a lot of different characters but when people think of the original, they tend to think of two people in particular, Executive Assistant District Attorney Jack McCoy (portrayed by Sam Waterston) and the immortal Detective Lennie Briscoe (portrayed by Jerry Orbach). At this point, probably the most serialized and formulaic of all the Laws & Orders, rarely dipping into plots that weren't resolved by the end of that episode, although by the time the last few seasons rolled around, they were willing to dip into some season-long arcs, such as Jack McCoy's promotion to and campaign to remain the District Attorney of New York City and Lieutenant Anita Van Buren's (portrayed by S. Epatha Merkerson) battle with cervical cancer, the latter of which unintentionally became the emotional thru-line and climax of the entire show, as Law & Order was unexpectedly canceled during the filming of "Rubber Room", the final episode of Season 20. Attempts to get the show back on TV have bubbled up and then evaporated at various points over the last decade, ultimately going nowhere, but, come on, they gotta do something while Sam Waterston is still working, right?

drat STRAIGHT THEY DO! On September 28, 2021, NBC ordered a new season of the original Law & Order, bringing the show back for a 21st season!

https://twitter.com/lawandordertv/status/1484331454666444804

Season 21 will be a mix of old characters returning (both Sam Waterston and Anthony Anderson will return as their characters on one-year deals) and new, with Hugh Dancy and Odelya Halevi joining as ADAs and Camryn Manheim as a lieutenant, playing the successor to Anita Van Buren. The series is set to return on Thursday, February 24th, 2022. I for one am just overjoyed Jack McCoy is back.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999 - present)

quote:

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

As of right now, the last man standing. Largely starting from a similar place to what the original had evolved into by 1999, except with the twist that it dealt specifically with sex crimes, SVU eventually evolved into a very different, very dark, very weird show that, once it had all locked into place, spent a lot of time focusing intimately on the (often crappy) lives of its core cast of detectives. As the series went on, both these characters and the plots of the show would wind up descending into complete insanity, with the centerpiece of it all tending to be Detective Elliot Stabler (portrayed by Christopher Meloni), an unstable cop with an equally insane family who often beat the living poo poo out of suspects, who would eventually leave the series after 12 seasons due to contract disputes between Meloni and NBC. Detective Olivia Benson (portrayed by Mariska Hargitay), the other half of the series' initial main duo, is notable for being there since day one of the series, back in 1999, through every single season, right up until today and the currently airing season 22, so not only has SVU passed the original in episodes, Mariska Hargitay alone has been in more Law & Order than the entire original series.

The series is also noteworthy for having Detective John Much, who A) Rules and B) Through his presence alone connects about a dozen shows together. Apparently it's been scientifically proven that the entire Law and Order series is the fantasy of some kid staring at a snow globe because of John Munch, go figure.

And I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't remember the rest super well, so I'm gonna be mostly paraphrasing wikipedia and the previous thread for those.

Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2001-2010)

quote:

In New York City's war on crime, the worst criminal offenders are pursued by the detectives of the Major Case Squad. These are their stories.

Criminal Intent follows the "Major Case Squad", detectives who dealt with crimes that were either big because of the crime (big murder, big kidnap or big robbery) or big because of the people involved, politicians and other fancy, important people. The other hook of Criminal Intent was that it focused heavily on the actions of the criminals. The cold open, which in most Law & Order is a slice of life bit about some poor shmuck that's about 30 seconds away from finding a dead body, in Criminal Intent was focused on the criminal and the crime they were about to, were in the process of or had just committed. This aspect of the criminal and who they were was played up a lot through one of the main characters, Detective Bobby Goren, who excelled at getting into criminals' heads. Another way Criminal Intent tended to buck the formula, was that instead of the final showdown of an episode taking place in a courtroom, it would instead be the detectives trying to illicit a confession from the criminal.

Law & Order: Trial By Jury (2005-2006)

quote:

In the criminal justice system, all defendants are innocent until proven guilty, either by confession, plea bargain, or trial by jury. This is one of those trials.
And we come to the first of the two Law and Orders that couldn't. Boy, they tried, but they just...couldn't. By the time of Trial By Jury's inception, the court room wasn't as integral a part of either SVU or Criminal Intent as it was the original, those shows focusing more on their detective characters, so this show went in the opposite direction, focusing heavily on the process of preparing for trial, jury selection, etc. And despite it doing decent ratings, particular on a Friday night and as a midseason replacement, the show still got smacked around pretty hard by Numb3rs for its entire run and NBC eventually decided to cancel it in May 2005, the final episode eventually airing on CourTV some seven months later. The show is notable for having the final appearances of Jerry Orbach as Lenny Briscoe before he succumbed to cancer in December 2004.

Law & Order: LA (2010-2011)
I couldn't find a Steve Zirnkilton opening quote for this one. Unbelievable.
It's Law & Order.... ... ...In Los Angeles! And also apparently with a bunch of crazy behind the scenes problems. Just outright quoting Timby from the previous thread:

Timby posted:

This one ... was a doozy. Dick Wolf had been talking with NBC about a Los Angeles-based spin-off for at least two years prior to Vanilla's end, particularly after the runaway success of CSI: Miami. Wolf claims that he had been promised a shortened, final 21st season of the original Law & Order that would have run in late 2010 to feed directly into Los Angeles as a mid-season replacement, but the abrupt cancellation of Law & Order in the spring kiboshed those plans, pushing Los Angeles into a September 2010 premiere slot despite not even having a pilot script written or filmed. Veteran Law & Order producer Rene Balcer ran the show, with several other longtime L&O writers on board, but it was marked by a tumultuous production -- with a premiere of September 29, 2010, the series only began filming in the middle of August, and casting was still ongoing well into early September.

Skeet Ulrich and Corey Stoll originally starred as Detectives Rex Winters and T.J. Jaruszalski, with Alfred Molina and Terrence Howard alternating as the Deputy District Attorney of the Week. The series had significant departures from the traditional Law & Order format; for the first time in the Law & Order universe, composer Mike Post was not retained to write either the theme or the episodes' music, replaced by Icelandic composer Atli Orvarsson, and the show did not originally even have a main theme or intro sequence.

Following disappointing reviews and quickly dropping ratings, Los Angeles was removed from NBC's schedule after the 8th episode on December 1, 2010. Production was halted, and the show underwent a major retooling. Despite five more episodes already having been completed with them, Skeet Ulrich and co-stars Megan Boone and Regina Hall were fired, while Alfred Molina's character of DDA Ricardo Morales was shifted to replace Ulrich's Rex Winters as a detective, with Terrence Howard becoming the full-time DDA. Alana de la Garza was brought on to reprise her Vanilla role of Connie Rubirosa, in the hopes that it would attract longtime L&O viewers originally turned off by Los Angeles' first eight episodes.

The show returned more than four months later, on April 11, 2011, and while the series had experienced a massive creative resurgence, ratings continued to drop (episode nine, "Zuma Canyon," grabbed three million fewer viewers than episode eight had in December), and the show was canceled shortly before episode 15 aired in May. Following the cancellation, NBC burned off the remaining seven episodes (including the five starring Skeet Ulrich).

Fun fact, both Terrence Howard and Alfred Molina were also in SVU! Terrence Howard as Deputy District Attorney John Dekker, the same character he portrayed in LA and Alfred Molina as... *checks notes* a rapist! So, probably not the same character.

Law & Order: Organized Crime (2021 - present)

quote:

In the nation's largest city, the vicious and violent members of the underworld are hunted by the detectives of the Organized Crime Control Bureau. These are their stories

The newest Law & Order series, centered around the return to the franchise of Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler as he joins a task force dedicated to fighting organized crime. A marked departure from other Law & Order series in terms of format as it almost entirely eschews the episodic format of the rest of the franchise to go all in on long-term seasonal arcs. And with all that room to breathe, there's plenty of time to spend on Stabler's family and his drama with Benson and constant crossovers with SVU! Hoo....ray....? Here's a quick and dirty guide, courtesy of wikipedia, to the crossovers, because I fell way behind on both of these shows!

Season 22, episode 9 of SVU leads into season 1, episode 1 of Organized Crime.
Season 22, episode 13 of SVU leads into season 1, episode 5 of Organized Crime.
Season 23, episode 9 of SVU leads into season 2, episode 9 of Organized Crime.

Hey, look on the bright side, at least all of these episodes are on Peacock. Remember that SVU crossover that concluded on Trial By Jury? That poo poo's still lost to time.

Where can I watch these shows?!
Law & Order: Thursdays on NBC, 8 Eastern / 9 Central on NBC
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Thursdays on NBC, 9 Eastern / 8 Central
Law & Order: Organized Crime: Thursdays on NBC, 10 Eastern / 9 Central NBC

Thankfully, NBC having its own streaming service makes the rest of this pretty simple.
- All of SVU, Criminal Intent and Seasons 13-20 of the original Law & Order are available on Peacock.
- SVU, Organized Crime and Criminal Intent are all on the Free tier. To watch Seasons 13-20 of the original, you have to have at least Peacock Premium, which is 4.99 a month.
- I can't confirm but I assume new episodes of the original will go on Peacock's free tier after airing.
- New episodes of SVU and Organized Crime will be added to Peacock and viewable for free a day after airing.
- Seasons 1-12 of the original, Trial by Jury and LA don't seem to be easily viewable anywhere at the moment. :( Hopefully NBC will add them to Peacock sooner or later. I mean. Why else even have a Peacock?

I gotta be honest, I just really love Law & Order and I'm really excited that a new series is right around the corner and the old thread has been vaulted for like four years and I just wanna discuss this franchise with some people. All glory to the doink doink!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP3MuUTmXNk

MJeff fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Feb 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Good morning, can we talk about how the SVU writers have no idea what to do with Kat?

Can we also talk about how horrible the most recent SVU episode was?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Have you guys heard that STABLERS BACK? I've been hearing that STABLER'S BACK.

All the time. Every day. On every single platform that I can't block advertising on. For MONTHS. :byodood:

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

So which of Stabler's kids gets killed in the SVU episode this week? The logline for Organized Crime says that Stabler arrives at the Organized Crime Bureau following "a devastating personal loss."

My money's on Kathleen, who, last we saw the Stablers, has inherited her grandmother's bipolar disorder, has at least one DUI, dabbles in street drugs and has done God knows what else.

I feel like we could Mad Libs this poo poo for the full SVU madness. Let's see ... Kathleen Stabler gets caught up in A DRUG TRAFFICKING RING run by HUNGARIAN NATIONALISTS who are SECRETLY BEING MANIPULATED BY NYPD POLICE CHIEF PETER GALLAGHER. She is murdered, the cause of death being A RARE FORM OF EBOLA CONTRACTED FROM THE BASKETBALL MONKEY. At THE FUNERAL, Elliot picks a fight with JOHN MUNCH but the fight is broken up by BENSON who decides to START MAKING OUT WITH ELLIOT ON KATHLEEN'S CASKET.

Ratings gold, Jerry. Give me a typewriter and an office.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Sanguinia posted:

Have you guys heard that STABLERS BACK? I've been hearing that STABLER'S BACK.

All the time. Every day. On every single platform that I can't block advertising on. For MONTHS. :byodood:

Holy poo poo, really? When???? :psyduck:

Timby posted:

So which of Stabler's kids gets killed in the SVU episode this week? The logline for Organized Crime says that Stabler arrives at the Organized Crime Bureau following "a devastating personal loss."

My money's on Kathleen, who, last we saw the Stablers, has inherited her grandmother's bipolar disorder, has at least one DUI, dabbles in street drugs and has done God knows what else.

I can't imagine that it would be anyone but his wife, but I still kind of hope it's Maureen, if only because nothing ever happens with her.

quote:

I feel like we could Mad Libs this poo poo for the full SVU madness. Let's see ... Kathleen Stabler gets caught up in A DRUG TRAFFICKING RING run by HUNGARIAN NATIONALISTS who are SECRETLY BEING MANIPULATED BY NYPD POLICE CHIEF PETER GALLAGHER. She is murdered, the cause of death being A RARE FORM OF EBOLA CONTRACTED FROM THE BASKETBALL MONKEY. At THE FUNERAL, Elliot picks a fight with JOHN MUNCH but the fight is broken up by BENSON who decides to START MAKING OUT WITH ELLIOT ON KATHLEEN'S CASKET.

Ratings gold, Jerry. Give me a typewriter and an office.

Oh man, I hope Rollins hits on him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's definitely time to kill Stabler's wife so we can finally make Benson/Stabler canon.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Benson & Stabler are like friends-only soulmates. They will always be best friends, have each other's backs, work perfectly together as professional partners, and love each other like brother & sister, and if they hook up, I'm quitting the show.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

YeahTubaMike posted:

Not gonna lie, it got to the point where I was seeing so many STABLERS BACK commercials that I was starting to convince myself the entire thing was an elaborate April Fool's joke on the part of NBC.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

YeahTubaMike posted:

I can't imagine that it would be anyone but his wife, but I still kind of hope it's Maureen, if only because nothing ever happens with her.

Oh man, I hope Rollins hits on him.

It won't be his wife. Isabel Gillies has been seen on location with Meloni as of a week or two ago, this lines up with the second episode of SVU that Stabler is going to be in later this season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

In your line up of L&O shows you forgot Conviction which didn't have the Law & Order name but was a spin off of SVU starring Stephanie March's Alexandra Cabot. It only ran for 1 season of 13 episodes in 2009 and was focused on younger ADAs.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

SO EXCITED, I got accidentally addicted to SVU not too long ago and am looking forward to more Law & Order, especially if it is occasionally bonkers.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

muscles like this! posted:

In your line up of L&O shows you forgot Conviction which didn't have the Law & Order name but was a spin off of SVU starring Stephanie March's Alexandra Cabot. It only ran for 1 season of 13 episodes in 2009 and was focused on younger ADAs.

Hilariously, Conviction wasn't even developed as a Law & Order show. It wasn't testing well at all, so NBC ordered Dick Wolf to come up with a tie-in. Stephanie March was available, so she shot some scenes for the pilot like two weeks before it aired (which is why she barely interacts with the main cast in the first episode).

This was before Alex Cabot returned from witness protection in SVU, and they didn't even bother to lampshade her being back in New York.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
When these L&O series ran originally, I was young and more into action-oriented cop shows like NYPD Blue and The Shield. L&O just didn't grab my attention. But in these COVID times, having run out of almost everything else to watch, I found it on the We TV cable network (and sometimes on BBC America) and I've really enjoyed it. Maybe it's a show that I just had to age into. I've seen most of L&O Classic and Criminal Intent, and will probably start with SVU soon, although the sex crimes focus kind of icks me out.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

MJeff posted:

Detective Olivia Benson (portrayed by Mariska Hargitay), the other half of the series' initial main duo, is notable for being there since day one of the series, back in 1999, through every single season, right up until today and the currently airing season 22, so not only has SVU passed the original in episodes, Mariska Hargitay alone has been in more Law & Order than the entire original series.

Not there since Day 1, but Ice-T has also been in more Law and Order episodes than the entire original series.

While not as relevant during COVID times, SVU is the perfect show to binge while on long flights. Perfect show for just losing track of time.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ion TV does big blocks of syndicated shows each day and on Saturdays it does SVU and it's just so easy to have it on in the background and watch episode after episode. They used to do classic, too, but they replaced it with Blue Bloods, which is so much worse of a show that it makes me angry.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Seeing how SVU has handled masks during COVID has been a little hard to watch though, there’s people in interrogation rooms taking off their masks or like 1 person wearing a mask and then taking it off while touching their face to hug someone and poo poo like that. So probably accurate! :pwn:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I heard SVU did an episode on "pandemic parties" or something (this is where I reveal despite making this thread, I've only seen SVU up to like the end of Season 17), how did that turn out?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

MJeff posted:

Ion TV does big blocks of syndicated shows each day and on Saturdays it does SVU and it's just so easy to have it on in the background and watch episode after episode. They used to do classic, too, but they replaced it with Blue Bloods, which is so much worse of a show that it makes me angry.

I've seen one episode of Blue Bloods and while I don't remember the premise, I do remember it being blatantly weirdly right-wing. Like, the main character has the last name Reagan, for gently caress's sake.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

YeahTubaMike posted:

I've seen one episode of Blue Bloods and while I don't remember the premise, I do remember it being blatantly weirdly right-wing. Like, the main character has the last name Reagan, for gently caress's sake.

It focuses upon an entire family named Reagan. :suicide:

The grandfather, played by Len Cariou, is a retired commissioner. Tom Selleck, that guy's son, is the current commissioner. And all of his kids are cops, too.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
One of them is a DA! So the cop kids can argue with her about the extremely illegal poo poo they do.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
My avatar runs the risk of getting stale, but ah well. I'm behind on SVU for pandemic social distancing reasons, (and I don't think Organised Crime has a confirmed UK air date yet).

Blue Bloods used to be interesting when the characters had balanced political debates, and they explored different opinions and compromise and gave the cast something to do, with the characters having personality - it felt like a slicker modern version of the original Law and Order. Now it just feels like Tom Selleck screaming LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS SO DUMB LIBERALS every episode. Even the original show did a much better job at balancing characters across the political spectrum.

No mention of Law and Order: True Crime? It wasn't mind blowing, but it was an interesting experiment, even if it felt the Law and Order title was slapped on because Dick Wolf was the producer.

OldMemes fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Apr 1, 2021

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

MJeff posted:

I don't know if it still does but WGN used to run original L&O but the version they aired was severely edited. Anything remotely sexual got blurred out, which ended up with a hilarious moment where the cops showed up to arrest a guy in his underwear and they blurred the front of the underwear out.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I'd sign up for the paid version of Peacock in a heartbeat if they had all of the original Law and Order.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Jose Oquendo posted:

I'd sign up for the paid version of Peacock in a heartbeat if they had all of the original Law and Order.

Starting where it does is a trip though. That 2002 season is hard to stomach, but its a fascinating time capsule of post-9/11 life

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Why are the first 9 seasons of law and order not available to stream? They used to be on Netflix like 6 years ago.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Why are the first 9 seasons of law and order not available to stream? They used to be on Netflix like 6 years ago.

No idea. Probably some complicated rights, syndication related thing. Hopefully Peacock gets them eventually.

Anyway, I dunno if you guys have heard, but, some guy named Stoobler is back tonight and it's starting now.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

MJeff posted:

No idea. Probably some complicated rights, syndication related thing. Hopefully Peacock gets them eventually.

Anyway, I dunno if you guys have heard, but, some guy named Stoobler is back tonight and it's starting now.

He shows up in the very first scene. They wasted no time at all.

edit: I don't know who any of these law and order people are. I haven't watched SVU since Stabler left with the exception of the SVU episode that had Ben Stones funeral.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

I'm curious to see if Organized Crime has a traditional L&O opening, complete with a Mike Post theme, or if it's going to be a title card with a brief sting, like the #OneChicago shows and Law & Order Los Angeles.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Timby posted:

I'm curious to see if Organized Crime has a traditional L&O opening, complete with a Mike Post theme, or if it's going to be a title card with a brief sting, like the #OneChicago shows and Law & Order Los Angeles.

Complete ratings bomb if it doesn't have a Steve Zirnkilton quote about the crime families of New York and the elite task force that hunts them down or whatever.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Jose Oquendo posted:

He shows up in the very first scene. They wasted no time at all.

Seriously, I was expecting it to be much more of a tease.

YeahTubaMike, yesterday posted:

I can't imagine that it would be anyone but his wife

:smug:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol oh my god, Stabler's lovely kids have gotten so old.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Liv should have just let him kill the guy imho

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That was awesome. I wanted to watch Stabler break the QAnon guy in two.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ahahahahahahah. Offscreen!?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

MJeff posted:

Ahahahahahahah. Offscreen!?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Not that this isn't sad, but 1) called it! and 2) having someone survive a literal car-bombing with a tiny scratch by her eyebrow would have been insane.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"You've been my poster boy for why the system works, Elliot Stabler."

Incredible.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

New theme sounds like a half-assed version of the remix they used for the non-Goren episodes of Criminal Intent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGw2tPecgv8

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Has this had a :doink: in it so far?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emo-ignorance
Jun 12, 2020

This mafia boss who looks like Andrew Cuomo just called Dylan McDermott a meatball.