Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i ate the whole burrito and now i have to be rolled around like violet beauregarde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Work catered lunch. Some kind of thai noodles I think? A lot better than I thought it was gonna be.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Made a small (think Taco Bell sized) burrito with cheese, steak, and beans. Also had a bowl of said beans. Beans.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i didnt eat the indian food last night so now it gets to be Lunch. lamb jalfrezi + egg curry + rice + garlic naan

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i might ride my motorcycle to the sushi store and get some spicy tuna rolls

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I am eating a giant eyetalian sandwich with curly fries like I did a few pages back, but it is rainy today so the light is not good for pics, so I guess just reference the old picture.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thinkin about hitting up an amazing mariscos truck near me today. fish taco and a seafood cocktail sound good.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Dos tacos birria con queso from a truck that recently started parking nearby. gently caress yeah.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I didn't feel like eating so I threw a quick turkey sandwich together and ate it in like a minute.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Fartington Butts posted:

Dos tacos birria con queso

i need to try this. its like, the new thing.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Chinatown posted:

i need to try this. its like, the new thing.

Dipping it in the consumme is whatever. But the good poo poo is the tortillas being dunked in it before they grill em.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Dunk a grill taco realdo.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

Dunk a grill taco realdo.

Isn’t that just a quesadilla? :thunkin:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the sushi was good and i also got a pocari sweat

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I got a burrito the other day from Qdoba (one just opened near me, the first time we went, they did a fine job of things for, y'know, bein' Qdoba)
This time it sucked butt. It was supposed to have grilled fajita veg as one of the toppings? It only had green peppers that weren't cooked.
Supposed to have cilantro? Nope.
Guac? Literally less than a teaspoon.
Also the rice wasn't fully cooked and they forgot the salsa as well.

So. Ate that as leftovers, but drat that was a poor-rear end burrito.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i think burrito joints should start messing with sweet sauces like bbq

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I am literally stuffed i ate burgers, home baked bread, a milkshake,, and a spare rib today
this is a lot of food.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Fartington Butts posted:

Dipping it in the consumme is whatever. But the good poo poo is the tortillas being dunked in it before they grill em.

Yo that looks tasty as hell

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

I got a burrito the other day from Qdoba (one just opened near me, the first time we went, they did a fine job of things for, y'know, bein' Qdoba)
This time it sucked butt. It was supposed to have grilled fajita veg as one of the toppings? It only had green peppers that weren't cooked.
Supposed to have cilantro? Nope.
Guac? Literally less than a teaspoon.
Also the rice wasn't fully cooked and they forgot the salsa as well.

So. Ate that as leftovers, but drat that was a poor-rear end burrito.

Sounds like you weren't there in person. Did you get it delivered?

If you're there you can say "hey come on now" if they are skimpy.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Last of the leftover chili

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im gonna get a spicy chicken sando

and then for dinner im going to bribe my brother to help me with some handyman housework and im going to give him this awesome soy garlic korean fried chicken and im also going to get some

and then hopefully the rapture happens this weekend so i can buy my own house in this lifetime

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Leftover Papa John's stuffed crust pizza. I love stuffed crust and when I get Pizza Hut that's all I ever get, which is rare.

I get Papa John's maybe once a year because I forget how bad it is. The sauce is super sweet and has a weird flavor to it.

Not a fan.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

why anyone would get anything other than dominos when they are getting a big brand just makes me shake my darn head

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Still in an rear end drought

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

why anyone would get anything other than dominos when they are getting a big brand just makes me shake my darn head

Papa johns give me a convenient grease cup to wash down my shame

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

numberoneposter posted:

Dominos is my go to if I'm not getting a local place. They're the best chain pizza by far.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Costco chicken taco kit. I put some Nando's sauce on one of 'em and it was drat good.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i had a "steakhouse wedge" chopped salad kit. i ate the whole thing, with added blue cheese crumbles and croutons, probably 900 calorie salad ez.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

t-minus 30 minutes until lunch time

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

t-minus 30 minutes until lunch time

from whenced whill you go to get the chicken sando

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Aardvark! posted:

from whenced whill you go to get the chicken sando
local place called Dead Beetz which is a weird name for a burger joint but they also do really good root vegtatable chips and some other beet related foods and toppings but its otherwise a pretty standard burger shop.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Dominos is my go to if I'm not getting a local place. They're the best chain pizza by far.

Pizza hut's pan crust is so drat good when it's hot, I love the bite.

As a whole I agree it's inferior though.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Sounds like you weren't there in person. Did you get it delivered?

If you're there you can say "hey come on now" if they are skimpy.

Ordered via app and Mrs Beef walked in to grab the order off their pick up counter without any real interaction

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Work catered lunch was enchiladas today. Decided to go meatless so I just got cheese.
Not bad.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Now that I am COVID immune I can eat all the brunches for all of you

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
What if bunch was your best friend

And they were already dead

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

My new favourite low effort brunch is a grilled cheese, over easy egg in the same pan when it's done, jam that bitch inside.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I had a tiny bit of tuna salad left, but not enough for a sandwich. so I ate it with crackers, sharp cheddar and pickles

and a cara cara orange

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

spicy chicken sando was drat good and hot too but the place is too expensive to go there often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
italian hero from a new spot

they have that super finely shredded lettuce which i enjoy