Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
poll
This poll is closed.
answer 1 9 8.33%
answer 2 15 13.89%
answer 3 48 44.44%
answer 4 36 33.33%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
welcome gamers to http://somethingawful.games

Here are this month's releases:

poll still under development

New Super Metis posted:

It's april where I am, and that's what counts.

Gamers!!! It's time for BINGO!!

Click on this link: https://bingobaker.com/#41e510b342027170

It will generate a bingo card. Bookmark it! Keep track! Post the result at the end of the month, for a... oh poo poo I haven't thought of a prize. I guess it's the gangtags???

Amp fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Apr 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

april fools. its still march

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I hate to play video games

haha april fools. cant wait for a day of very fun pranks

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I can't believe Mario is loving dead.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

homeless snail posted:

april fools. its still march

i live in the middle of the atlantic ocean

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Jungle japril

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/pixel__toast/status/1377437340667236352?s=20

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's still march though

Weedle
May 31, 2006

looking forward to the republic commando and saga frontier rereleases. i’ve never played saga frontier but i hear it’s a trip. i have played republic commando but it was on an extremely terrible laptop at like 20-25 fps so it will probably be better than i remember

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
April is bingo month

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Acerbatus posted:

it's still march though

time marches on

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

cool april fools prank to play on your friends: make them play bravely default 2

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

internet april fools jokes are so tired at this point or maybe i'm just old now

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Hoping garlic finishes up, not too long ago the target was the end of March but now it says end of April

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Think you're just old

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Uh huh, I get you. Definitely not doing a prank this year.

:allears:

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

hello april thread

still playin' monster hunter

dual blades served its purpose of getting me through low rank super easy, and now i'm back on my Lance Bullshit

Weedle
May 31, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

if it’s a really funny fake news article i will allow it. it has to be really funny though. otherwise i agree. i might also be old however

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Kerrzhe posted:

hello april thread

still playin' monster hunter

dual blades served its purpose of getting me through low rank super easy, and now i'm back on my Lance Bullshit

looks like you've got a bug there op??

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Somnium Files is so profoundly loving weird. And it’s really good at keeping the player guessing and wondering. I’m having a lot of fun just trying to figure out what’s going on, cause there’s so much stuff to discover.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I started Atelier Ryza and not having played any Atelier game since Escha/Logy it's really awesome! Combat system is new and funky, characters are all cool, especially Ryza :)

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Pollyanna posted:

Somnium Files is so profoundly loving weird. And it’s really good at keeping the player guessing and wondering. I’m having a lot of fun just trying to figure out what’s going on, cause there’s so much stuff to discover.

I finished it last week and yeah I think I'd consider it on my all time best list, it's sooooooo good

A-Set, you bet! :j:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Remember when the next yakuza game being a jrpg was a funny april fool's day gag

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

SeXReX posted:

Remember when the next yakuza game being a jrpg was a funny april fool's day gag

no i've never heard that before

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
So did Mario die?

I am going to go sleep for exactly eight hours but please answer below.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Tomorrow (today?) is the worst day to be on the internet. I’ll just play P5R and MHR instead.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

karmicknight posted:

So did Mario die?

I am going to go sleep for exactly eight hours but please answer below.

Not yet, but he's in Hawaii where it's still March.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

It's april where I am, and that's what counts.

Click on this link: https://bingobaker.com/#41e510b342027170

It will generate a bingo card. Bookmark it! Keep track! Post the result at the end of the month, for a... oh poo poo I haven't thought of a prize. I guess it's the gangtags???

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy
who's ready to play nier again???? cuz I am!!!!!!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Lmao that you made posting about a sassy witch a square

Weedle
May 31, 2006

there are actually a total of five mario brothers who collectively publicly portray mario mario and luigi mario. their real names are angelo, giorgio, gaspare, christopher, and matteo. gaspare passed away in 1997

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

Simone Magus posted:

I started Atelier Ryza and not having played any Atelier game since Escha/Logy it's really awesome! Combat system is new and funky, characters are all cool, especially Ryza :)

It's a very chill game. I really liked doing all the side quests around town, made me feel invested in all of the npc's, which before was something that only the trails games have succeeded in doing

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

New Super Metis posted:

gently caress now I have to post about video games, but I only play spreadsheets and paradox games.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
The best April Fools prank was when Google announced they were releasing an email service with 1GB of storage per user.

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Still laughing about last year's april fool's prank on SA - the mods were rioting and rebelling against lowtax to take the forums from him.

Then it came true a few months later.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm not gonna generate a bingo card until the end of the month so I'll see how that turns out.

Anyway:

How KingsIsle thought they designed the different classes in Wizard101

What KingsIsle actually designed

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

SeXReX posted:

Jungle japril

It's Ape Escapril.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

https://twitter.com/danlwarren/status/1377432514403262465

apparently it's a legit research paper that started as a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Continuing the discussion from last month I was TERRIFIED of the big boo at the end of the corridor in Mario 64

Motherfucker just popped out of nowhere