Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

.random posted:

Hi OP, I stayed up all night coming up with this, but I managed to anagram your game name and have produced this alternate working title:

OUTER WORLD

Please consider this a bit of pro-bono social media work from one elite marketing goon to another. hth and goonspeed

Really impressive but we already decided on the working title Outreworldér

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardvark! posted:

question is cum physics going to be in the first alpha or is that down the road

That would prob be really easy to mod in if you just made a penis weapon rigged at crotch level that shot white projectiles

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smh you got me dwelling too deep into the matter

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

That would prob be really easy to mod in if you just made a penis weapon rigged at crotch level that shot white projectiles

...white?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

How much better is this gonna be compared to noted masterpiece starbound?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hihohe posted:

How much better is this gonna be compared to noted masterpiece starbound?

Hopefully at least ten thousands times better which means worst case scenario it will be merely ok

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Hopefully at least ten thousands times better which means worst case scenario it will be merely ok

:hmmyes:

Keeping it realistic. Alright you got my support.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
our game lets you use guns

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Looks really cool, signed up for it, I've done some beta testing before so hopefully I can break things in new and exciting ways for you

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Looks really cool, signed up for it, I've done some beta testing before so hopefully I can break things in new and exciting ways for you

Honestly, yes, please. Come into our alpha and absolutely wreck it. We've shifted our development plans during this phase to be very reactive to feedback we receive. Which is why goons playing is essential.

.random
May 7, 2007

Ben Quebec posted:

Which is why goons playing is essential.

I have managed to secure a Covid vaccine as an Essential Worker based off of this, so you have my full support. Or as much support as anyone can offer in this gig economy.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Gimme game to play, I just want the pretty movements. Do it

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

N. Senada posted:

Gimme game to play, I just want the pretty movements. Do it

Devs are working on the final build of the week and then we'll upload it to Steam and then uhhhh you should be able to.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Game looks neat-o. For Early (non)Access.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I'm going to judge the poo poo out of this Playtest

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
by the time you go through all my feedback the game will be at least 1/3rd dating sim

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardvark! posted:

by the time you go through all my feedback the game will be at least 1/3rd dating sim

Your avatar is a dateable NPC

.random
May 7, 2007

So I made it through level one and let me just say I was NOT expecting that ending! Not sure if this thread is no spoilers but I can’t believe you marry the prince of Persia after he reunites the princess and her tiger.

I think it was a bold move to cast Will Smith as the genie - kudos!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

bump

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Very cool

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ben Quebec posted:

Honestly, yes, please. Come into our alpha and absolutely wreck it. We've shifted our development plans during this phase to be very reactive to feedback we receive. Which is why goons playing is essential.

How many flavors of Pringles will be available in the alpha

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Rhopunzel posted:

hello i made the game all by myslef

Lance stroll, dev of the day

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
Anything even vaguely similar to terraria is totally my poo poo but I don't have a pc. I will be sending good vibes and possibly spirit bomb energy in your direction

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

deadeyez posted:

Anything even vaguely similar to terraria is totally my poo poo but I don't have a pc. I will be sending good vibes and possibly spirit bomb energy in your direction

Just send the spirit bomb to my house and get it over with.

Thanks for the energy.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
As chance would have it I just saw this game featured on this video from an indie game feature channel I watch all the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydA6sDiE3TI

Although now knowing this is Lil Swamp Booger Baby's creation I'm a bit apprehensive about the game being full of really bizarre, stream of consciousness, sexually charged rants

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Play posted:

As chance would have it I just saw this game featured on this video from an indie game feature channel I watch all the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydA6sDiE3TI

Although now knowing this is Lil Swamp Booger Baby's creation I'm a bit apprehensive about the game being full of really bizarre, stream of consciousness, sexually charged rants

It's not mine it's Rhopunzel's lol so you're prob safe unless I murder our current writing guy and supplant him.

Also had no idea someone had even put us in a vid like that

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

OhsH posted:

Lance stroll, dev of the day

youve caught me, this game is in fact funded entirely by canadian billionaire lawrence stroll

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Rhopunzel posted:

youve caught me, this game is in fact funded entirely by canadian billionaire lawrence stroll

*is mcnulty from the wire* follow the money

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Ben Quebec posted:

*is mcnulty from the wire* follow the money

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I want my Suck Off.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

my dog died im sad posted:

I want my Suck Off.

Wait until Early Access, purchase the game and I promise to redeem your coupon.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Rhopunzel posted:

blown the whole drat thing wide open

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Is there any nudity in this game? I only play games with nudity. Even Rimworld has nudity.
Nudity.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Woah... Nice

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Wifi Toilet posted:

Is there any nudity in this game? I only play games with nudity. Even Rimworld has nudity.
Nudity.

turn off ur monitor

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Just requested access about a minute ago and I'm still waiting, pls respond

Colorfinger
Feb 5, 2001

will it be as good as the zybourne clock

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Wamdoodle posted:

Just requested access about a minute ago and I'm still waiting, pls respond

Same but 30 seconds. Are you even running a professional operation here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colorfinger
Feb 5, 2001

Colorfinger posted:

will it be as good as the zybourne clock

wait lol i’m sorry for the stupid question, nothing will ever be that good