Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

BILLY YOU MADMAN WHAT IS THIS LINEUP OF LARUI, DENZEL AND COBY HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF "DEFENSE"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Hand Knit posted:

Congratulations to Stanley Johnson for managing to finish -7 that game.

this actually seems harder than going +54

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Brunson and Luka, the good mavs

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

BWV posted:

this actually seems harder than going +54

I get it with a garbage time end of bench guy but he played 20 minutes

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Luka on the ground, looks like he might have hurt his leg...the next play he dunks at will. I'm always wrong when I think Luka is hurt.

I'm shocked the starters haven't been taken out yet.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

too slow but the suns had al horford with out: old

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Lakers are playing amazingly bad so far . . . Kings somehow playing worse.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

book with the drat chaos dunk there

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

The Suns are really bad at beating bad teams so I’ll just assume this OKC team is actually good

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Let’s talk about good things in Oklahoma City. I like the Cowboy Museum. Adventure City is a lot of fun too.

Also the Flaming Lips obviously.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

jevon carter dunk lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
No way the Lakers can maintain this shooting but the Kings seem very much not into this game at the moment.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Let’s talk about good things in Oklahoma City. I like the Cowboy Museum. Adventure City is a lot of fun too.

Also the Flaming Lips obviously.

Best burgers in the country. It's still cheap to live here. That's about it

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Now that that remote IT workers from Minesotta have ruined the Tucson housing and rental market maybe the only place I can afford to live is Oklahoma City.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Rick posted:

Now that that remote IT workers from Minesotta have ruined the Tucson housing and rental market maybe the only place I can afford to live is Oklahoma City.

The housing situation here is rapidly becoming hosed too. I bought my house almost exactly 1 year ago, and it just appraised for 15% more than I paid. Houses are being bought up through automated systems, like everywhere else

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

melos really got the old man legs coming off the bench

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

love watching jrue post up the little people on the court. Have the bucks been giving him post ups all season? I haven't watched them since the miami series

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Are the Blazers over 20%? This shooting performance is horrendous.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Rick posted:

No way the Lakers can maintain this shooting but the Kings seem very much not into this game at the moment.

At least they haven’t completely collapsed yet like last game.

60% is pretty nuts though.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
Jrue is the best.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

anfernee sucks dog doo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Tonight is a game where the clock can't tick fast enough because you know Fox is going to heat up and the Lakers are going to cool down eventually.

Think Less posted:

The housing situation here is rapidly becoming hosed too. I bought my house almost exactly 1 year ago, and it just appraised for 15% more than I paid. Houses are being bought up through automated systems, like everywhere else

drat. THere's nowhere to live.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Rick posted:

Tonight is a game where the clock can't tick fast enough because you know Fox is going to heat up and the Lakers are going to cool down eventually.

drat. THere's nowhere to live.

I've got a camp in the bayou I could rent and maybe sell you. It gets fiber internet!

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Are the Blazers over 20%? This shooting performance is horrendous.
Yeah it's kinda the silver lining that they're just not shooting well, so many of these misses are shots they' routinely make. They're getting good looks

edit: Also the Bucks are really very good

rivetz fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Apr 3, 2021

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Think Less posted:

Assuming you mean in the Twin Cities, same, except 4 years and 25%.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Think Less posted:

For some reason I was not really aware this was a trend, what the gently caress

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Kibner posted:

I've got a camp in the bayou I could rent and maybe sell you. It gets fiber internet!

Hey if there's fiber internet there it is perfect. I also have always secretly wanted to be that guy in Pirates of Caribbean that plays the banjo as the ride starts in the bayou.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Sort of feels like Luke Walton is playing his starters now to cover for the second quarter where he inexplicably took them out for too long. Masterful tank job.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Congrats to Jalen “Sticks” smith for scoring a basket at the end of a game we won by 37 points.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Rick posted:

We bought a house in a not great part of central Phoenix 3 years ago and we’re up 100k. It’s a ridiculous market. We couldn’t afford it now.

Space Camp fuckup fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Apr 3, 2021

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Things Boban can hit: 18 foot bank shots

Things Boban can not hit: layups

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
no allen, no LNJ...ITS KEVIN LOVE TIME

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

gently caress baseball

E and hockey

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
kevin love, point forward

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
he do love to throw it away so far though

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Minnesota may win but they look like a not nba team

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
the heat did not "force" any turnovers, we simply love to throw it to people who are not open, often directly at the arms and hands of the opposing team

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Dwight Powell vs Robin Lopez is the biggest mismatch since the last time Dwight Powell got matched up against someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
when delly is on the floor there's just so much more movement, he's a little guy who loves to run around