Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

...joke for our company's social media accounts.

Like okay. Um...okay we say that we're rolling out a fabric softener with COVID antibodies? So like...we're curing covid but PSYCH! Total swerve! The pandemic is still real! LOL! GOT 'EM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

Oh no! We're having trouble with our powerlines! Haha just kiddan, did you notice how the lights were flickering to the beat of "Never Gonna Give You Up?" Lol we have fun here

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
What if we swap with another company's PR person to write each other's tweets for a day, kinda like the funny pages do on April 1. People still read the funny pages, right?

Manifisto

our product causes cancers! oh noes!

. . .

we're astrology fiends and our product causes cancers to come out of their shells and socialize! because they're normally introverts, you know how cancers can be!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

haha yeah our quarterly statements are just a prank, investors!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

Workers have the right to organize

...a surprise pizza party for their managers, with everyone's favorite toppings!! 🍕

alexandriao

FutonForensic posted:

...a surprise pizza party for their managers, with everyone's favorite toppings!! 🍕

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

Ventral EggSac

FutonForensic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Whatever you guys ended up doing you better hope it's impressive. I've entered all my BYOB employees into the annual competition. Winners will be announced in the end-of-month newsletter and if we lose you're all fired!

Hahahaha! Got you! Thankfully it's April 1rst!

*points to calendar*

Oh wait.. it's not.

*curmudgeonly shuffles off*