Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Poque posted:

fun joke title = the warriors

46-14 in a single quarter is pretty fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Dunk (somehow)

https://twitter.com/PelicansNBA/status/1378155161936220164?s=20

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Dejan Bimble posted:

Draymond has talked about how he watches WNBA games and prefers them to the NBA. He's just asking for some sort of concrete plan

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/warriors-draymond-green-watches-the-wnba-to-improve-his-game/

Draymond posted:

I learn more from the WNBA.

Unless they somehow kick each other in the nuts in the WNBA, I find this hard to believe

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Poque posted:

fun joke title = the warriors

https://twitter.com/goomvi/status/1378155925635145734

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

this is just how james johnson passes

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Dejan Bimble posted:

Draymond has talked about how he watches WNBA games and prefers them to the NBA. He's just asking for some sort of concrete plan

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/warriors-draymond-green-watches-the-wnba-to-improve-his-game/

Judging by his scoring output, story checks out.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
https://mobile.twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/1378164571974864903

I haven't kept up with the science, I wonder what the false positive rate on these tests is. It has to be many times higher than the probability of a vaccinated person testing true positive.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I will not give another dollar to league pass until they figure their poo poo out. All I wanted was to watch the reply of the Celtics, which was on league pass, and it insists on making me link a cable sub. When I try, the button is actually just a text field that highlights when I click it.

e: on the plus side, Robert Williams with the 20/9/8 line with zero turnovers on 9/9 shooting.

Salvor_Hardin fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Apr 3, 2021

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I will not give another dollar to league pass until they figure their poo poo out. All I wanted was to watch the reply of the Celtics, which was on league pass, and it insists on making me link a cable sub. When I try, the button is actually just a text field that highlights when I click it.

e: on the plus side, Robert Williams with the 20/9/8 line with zero turnovers on 9/9 shooting.

I am constantly having to change browsers to stay ahead of various broken features.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

dokmo posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/1378164571974864903

I haven't kept up with the science, I wonder what the false positive rate on these tests is. It has to be many times higher than the probability of a vaccinated person testing true positive.

It probably is. Assuming it's a PCR test, the first step is to pipette the liquid media from the sample tube with the test swab into one well of a 96 well plate that will have 90+ other samples in its other wells.

Full on sample swaps between wells aren't common, but they do happen every now and then; cross contamination can also happen too if a pipette tip grazes an adjacent well.

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

kingcobweb posted:

weren't the two IT trades the best things ainge has ever done?

I mean wouldn’t that almost objectively be getting Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The Nets winning a championship before the Celtics do after Ainge absolutely robbed them would be unbelievably funny.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls were surprisingly competitive for a good chunk of that game against the jazz, too bad they have to get owned again by the nets before they finally start getting a few games they have a chance to win.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Weirdly the only issue I’ve had with League Pass in the last two or three years is that it insists the Celtics are my favorite team even though I’ve fixed it like five times

Go Hornets, please get healthy. Wanamaker looks solid though

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Welp, now is when the wheels fall off given the schedule strength but the Lakers did their job and played .500 ball so even if they lose out next week they should be in okay position to avoid the 7 spot by the time AD gets back.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I'll dm you a very legal alternative

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

can you hit me with that too. i tried to cancel league pass today and it wouldnt show me my subscription existed

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Dejan Bimble posted:

Much obliged.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

For some reason in my mind Brian Scalabrine and Michael Rapaport were the same person

I know I'm late on the whole Rapaport thing I just also didn't care about it so didn't think much about it while the whole thing was going on

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

trying to kill jaxson

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Are the Warriors heavily injured, or exhausted because of a road trip or tough schedule or something?

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care

Declan MacManus posted:

trying to kill jaxson

He's just trying to help in his ambition to become an astronaut

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Paul Pierce is about to have a very fun Saturday.

Or whenever he gets a call from ESPN about his Instagram Live.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Are the Warriors heavily injured, or exhausted because of a road trip or tough schedule or something?

Steph fell on his butt and won’t play another game this season because he’s Dogging It until he gets a trade

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
I guess it falls to me to be the bearer of bad news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olXYZOsXw_o

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Gamemaster Anthony Presents: Space Jam

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Hand Knit posted:

I guess it falls to me to be the bearer of bad news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olXYZOsXw_o

uhhh....what?

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Gamemaster Anthony Presents: Space Jam

It's like a combination of this and that futurama episode where the guy kidnaps the Star Trek cast and forces them act out his fanfiction

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
so it's ready player one with basketball

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

harperdc posted:

Paul Pierce is about to have a very fun Saturday.

Or whenever he gets a call from ESPN about his Instagram Live.

https://twitter.com/THVMOE/status/1378234100067266566?s=19

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
To be fair, this movie is aimed at kids so it's going to be dumb as hell.

Ask anyone born before 1992 or so what the best Star Wars trilogy was and they'll (rightly) say the original trilogy. Ask younger people who watched episodes one through three in theaters and they'll say those were the best. Unless someone is intellectually invested in the art behind film, they'll just enjoy things as they come, and that's chill.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Please stop making the iron giant fight people hes friendly and nice

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Algund Eenboom posted:

Please stop making the iron giant fight people hes friendly and nice

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
The roster of fictional characters LeBron wants for his team is funny. GM LeBron never rests.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Spacebump posted:

The roster of fictional characters LeBron wants for his team is funny. GM LeBron never rests.

Should've included Shabazz Napier

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

MourningView posted:

so it's ready player one with basketball

perfect

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Will smith never had to deal with this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Vinestalk posted:

To be fair, this movie is aimed at kids so it's going to be dumb as hell.

Ask anyone born before 1992 or so what the best Star Wars trilogy was and they'll (rightly) say the original trilogy. Ask younger people who watched episodes one through three in theaters and they'll say those were the best. Unless someone is intellectually invested in the art behind film, they'll just enjoy things as they come, and that's chill.

I doubt consider nostalgia is a huge part of consumption. Like the prequels should be in that but outside memes no one talks or cares about them. Outside people trying to be contrarian.