Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Johnny Joestar posted:

i don't want to see the hawk

turn off your monitor

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

i've been watching an episode of ancient aliens each day in quar and i finally got to the episode that asks the question, "did the deep state let trump win because hillary was going to reveal the UFOs?"

:stare:

I should catch that episode

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Red Baron posted:

Ogre Battle 64 was very good and cool and I like getting all the classes thanks for coming to my TEDXtalk

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

toilet partition hardware

listen here jacknob, the hardware makes the difference!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

battle toads

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

toilet partition hardware

jack nob

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
x gon give it to ya....again.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
sales rep: u know what else u can do in these stalls? *points at company name on the poster*

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

CODChimera posted:

A secret family of four-inch people living inside the walls of a house must save their home from an evil real estate developer.

April Fool's is over, my friend

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

A couple years ago over the course of a couple months I used my lunch breaks and downtime at work to play thru March of the black queen on a psx emulator to get the best ending and holy gently caress was it tedious. How
Could anyone be expected to play a game like that without GameFAQ.

Also the SNES version had the horrible design flaw of only being able to save between maps and some of them took 2 or 3 hours

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Korean Boomhauer posted:

sales rep: u know what else u can do in these stalls? *points at company name on the poster*

https://i.imgur.com/FA7QOz1.mp4

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

lmfao

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Treumpknob

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
He needs tungsten to live!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
tr ah gently caress i give up

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Is horny allowed on easter, the most horny of holidays?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

please don't project your perverted dreams onto JACKNOB Corp.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe
jacknob dorsey

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

DoombatINC posted:

easily identifying a c-spam regular in public

https://i.imgur.com/9sVgXaj.mp4

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/florida-state-of-emergency-wastewater-phosphate-processing-plant-could-collapse/?__twitter_impression=true

quote:

Some residents in Manatee County, Florida, were evacuated from their homes over Easter weekend as officials cited fears that a wastewater pond could collapse "at any time." Florida Governor Ron DeSantis declared a state of emergency for the area on Saturday.

County officials said the pond, located at the former Piney Point phosphate processing plant, has a "significant leak," according to CBS affiliate WTSP-TV. The Manatee County Public Safety Department told people near the plant to evacuate due to an "imminent uncontrolled release of wastewater."

"A portion of the containment wall at the leak site shifted laterally," said Manatee Director of Public Safety Jake Saur, "signifying that structural collapse could occur at any time."

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Jeff Brain from Jacknob

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"In addition to high concentrations of radioactive materials, phosphogypsum and processed wastewater can also contain carcinogens and heavy toxic metals," the Center said in a statement on Saturday. "For every ton of phosphoric acid produced, the fertilizer industry creates 5 tons of radioactive phosphogypsum waste, which is stored in mountainous stacks hundreds of acres wide and hundreds of feet tall."

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

about to get a whole mess of new ninja turtles in florida

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
so you’re tellin me on Good Friday DMX died and two days later he rose from the dead
:thunk:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Whatever happened to Topanga's shrimp cereal :thunk:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

2DCAT posted:

Whatever happened to Topanga's shrimp cereal :thunk:

that was 3 months ago

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
making some bread

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

DryGoods posted:

that was 3 months ago

gently caress... Whatever happened to that TPRMU guy??

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Mustached Demon posted:

Is horny allowed on easter, the most horny of holidays?

why is Easter the horniest holiday? I’d have pegged Halloween for that

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Tainen posted:

so you’re tellin me on Good Friday DMX died and two days later he rose from the dead

x gonna give it to ya (salvation)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Tainen posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

where do you think the eggs come from?