Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I would not be able to handle this betrayal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

MorningMoon posted:

I do find it hilarious when juxtaposing the recentish manga teamup of these two guys and Genos falling for such obvious bait in the webcomic.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

MorningMoon posted:

Yeah, I mean Mumen Rider gets to live, but at what cost?

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
drat those panels of mumen rider getting beat up are awesome (art wise. it is not awesome to beat up mumen rider)

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
this comic is so good; so many shady characters. Plus we have multiple plot lines running in parallel and they're clearly going to intertwine but like how!?!

I'm betting on Bofoi helping the Neo Heroes and their cyborg suits

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Remind me, are the Neo Heroes and their suits related to the Organization? Because as far as I can tell that's the last hanging plot thread from the first part of the series that hasn't been addressed (assuming Drive Knight isn't lying out of his rear end).

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
This webcomic kicks rear end.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh no genos You had so much character development please dont relapse.

Drive knight knew exactly what buttons to push to get Genos into a murderous frenzy. I dont trust him.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
there's no guarantee that drive knight hasn't already been manipulated by bofoi due to that same tech that drive knight has been stealing

letting your enemy steal your poo poo to trick them is still in play. I think we are pulling genos away because he is dangerous to neo heroes overall game plan since hes a cyborg

Suiryu mentioned that the battle suits would overpower a weaker hero. I imagine cyborgs have better control over their bodies and wouldn't be controlled that easily

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The animal monsters in this chapter 👍👍

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Huge fan of the Panda that didn't change at all.

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I feel like 3 of those were just regular animals they mistook for monsters though.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Eighties ZomCom posted:

I feel like 3 of those were just regular animals they mistook for monsters though.

This is the kind of talk that gets you eaten.

I loved how the music hero guy just completely shutdown Blue.

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Ethiser posted:

This is the kind of talk that gets you eaten.

I loved how the music hero guy just completely shutdown Blue.

I meant that those animals may not have actually transformed. Doesn't mean that they didn't want to eat people.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

oh jay posted:

Remind me, are the Neo Heroes and their suits related to the Organization? Because as far as I can tell that's the last hanging plot thread from the first part of the series that hasn't been addressed (assuming Drive Knight isn't lying out of his rear end).

If I had to throw out wild speculations, I would guess that the Neo Heroes are a bit of a distraction to the main villain, which is the Organization. And this story arc could be leading up to some major hero Association / Organization / Metal Knight show down

Bucswabe fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Mar 6, 2021

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
god i love this panel, what killer chapters

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Oh no genos You had so much character development please dont relapse.

Drive knight knew exactly what buttons to push to get Genos into a murderous frenzy. I dont trust him.

getting real "is it true itachi's back" vibes lmfao

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
New chapter

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=142

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

omg

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Holy poo poo. I though this was an April fools fake out but just wow. Is this the first actual tragedy Saitama has experienced? I don't think we've ever seen him unable to save the day.

Kind of feels like One is looking to wrap up the series as well.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

english webcomic chapter 140:

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/m3aRuAH/1/1/

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I love Saitama so much

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Xarbala posted:

I love Saitama so much

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love this webcomic so loving much.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Hmm, is this a false flag by the knight?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
there are several moving pieces here. I'm not sure if we have dual plots of neo heroes & bofoi or if this is all the same one

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

At least 1 point of intersection is that Drive Knight speculated that Neo Heroes are interfering with Bofoi's effort to destabilize the world as part of his Dr. Wileyesque designs

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

This was a great way to up the stakes for Genos now that he can't get repaired anymore. He also mentions being filled with rage and ready to go on a rampage a lot, perhaps Genos is the rampaging robot that he seeks

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Drive Knight is absolutely suspicious especially if you take into account his actions in the manga.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

skaianDestiny posted:

Drive Knight is absolutely suspicious especially if you take into account his actions in the manga.

I think he’s using Genos as a decoy so he can beat Metal Knight himself.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Genos has some off-the-charts levels of wojak lmao

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.

Paint me like... yadda yadda...

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

there are several moving pieces here. I'm not sure if we have dual plots of neo heroes & bofoi or if this is all the same one

If I had to list the major story arcs that need to be finished before the end of the series I would say they are:
- What is the organization, and what are their goals
- What is up with Metal Knight
- What's going on with all those psychics
- What's going on with the Mad Cyborg that Genos is going after
- What is Blast's deal
- What is "God" and how will that be resolved

The Neo Heroes arc seam like it could cover several of these items. Of the S-Class heroes, I think Watchdog Man is maybe the only one that still needs to be explored.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Bucswabe posted:

If I had to list the major story arcs that need to be finished before the end of the series I would say they are:
- What is the organization, and what are their goals
- What is up with Metal Knight
- What's going on with all those psychics
- What's going on with the Mad Cyborg that Genos is going after
- What is Blast's deal
- What is "God" and how will that be resolved

The Neo Heroes arc seam like it could cover several of these items. Of the S-Class heroes, I think Watchdog Man is maybe the only one that still needs to be explored.

I think Psychics are either gonna end up unresolved, or will be covered by God, if not Metal Knight.

I'm deffo getting final arc vibes, I think a ton of stuff can be covered by Metal Knight. Maybe something like he's been trying to kill God for one reason or another and that's whats been escalating the monsters. Blast will be a wrinkle to his plans, but not necessarily helpful to the heroes. At this point i'm fully expecting Drive Knight to be Mad Cyborg.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

watchdog man will never be explained

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

mabels big day posted:

Good

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, guess that wasn't metal knight's doing. bofoi has been observing saitama for a while and is very wary of him. if he wanted to kill kuseno and/or steal his tech bofoi would never do so while saitama was present. drive knight, though...

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I don't get what needs to be explained about watchdog man. He's saitama but a furry

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

mabels big day posted:

He is a good boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
I want a Pig God arc please