Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
gently caress mary worth and you can mark my words if this insipid and toxic storyline continues for yet another week so help me god i will poo poo in karen moy's SHOE

it's kind of an honor to feel doxxed by a&j.

second panel mark lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Evil Mastermind posted:

Working Daze I don't even loving know.
is that a loving titus groan reference? how is this comic so bad at saying anything?

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?
I've said it before, I would be all for a Luann spin-off about Les, Tiff, and really all the decent characters that have been written off. Just... not by the Evanses.

Dinky Dinkerton and Flyin' Jenny Oct. 13th, 1940

The Red Knight does not appear to have a Sunday.

Axa

Axa's been loving poo poo up this storyline.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Crabgrass

Support Tauhid's Patreon here.

Old School Peanuts (Aug 12-13, 1952)

Calvin and Hobbes (Mar 19-22, 1989)

Robbie and Bobby

Support Jason's Patreon (and see new My Dad is Draculas) here.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Evil Mastermind posted:

Working Daze I don't even loving know.

I had to look at this one twice because while I appreciate the overhead angle, which is visually interesting and difficult to do with regards to foreshortening, at first glance I couldn't figure out why the woman in red (sorry, i can't be bothered to learn these characters' names) had three legs and one freaky foot with really long toes.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

I Shot The Serif posted:

I had to look at this one twice because while I appreciate the overhead angle, which is visually interesting and difficult to do with regards to foreshortening, at first glance I couldn't figure out why the woman in red (sorry, i can't be bothered to learn these characters' names) had three legs and one freaky foot with really long toes.

Except for the manager, every single one of them is interchangable, one has magic powers but I think they all do?

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

readingatwork posted:

Crabgrass

Support Tauhid's Patreon here.

wow crabgrass really butting into mark trail's turf here....

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

amigolupus posted:

They're really not subtle about this, huh? Team Evans can't just have them break up amicably, or make it Gunther's fault for being a gormless idiot. It really has to be that Bets is a Bad Person.

I don't know about this though, we're only seeing "She's bad" from Les, who is a Bad Person. I don't feel like they'd have one of the Bad People help Gunther...unless he's doing it so he can date her, or something.

catlord posted:

Axa's been loving poo poo up this storyline.

The more nude she is the better she fights! Those chainmail bikinis were on to something. But yeah it's nice to see the storyline let her be competent, and also highlight how much of an rear end in a top hat Dirk still is. "Why am I letting a woman order me around? Oh hey, naked chick that isn't Axa, sweet!" Hopefully Dirk will fall in love with this new topless lady and Axa can dump him.

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
The Lockhorns

Brewster Rockit Space Guy

On The Fastrack

Safe Havens

Kevin & Kell

Mother Goose & Grimm

Hagar The Horrible

Sherman's Lagoon

Ella Cinders

Zorro

Reply All

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!

FrumpleOrz posted:

Kevin & Kell

Wait, why do they have a human kid?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Because bunny lady was a human who fell thru a portal and took her dead animal doppelgangers place. On a related note, is green bunny miscolored or is it part plant?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

duffmensch posted:

Because the rabbit used to be human from a parallel world, but she discovered illegal dumping so was disposed of through a portal to the K&K-verse. Being an alt-world version of someone from this one who had died, she naturally hooked up with the dead woman's boyfriend and took over her life. Everything was fine until the baby came out human.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

RandomPauI posted:

Because bunny lady was a human who fell thru a portal and took her dead animal doppelgangers place. On a related note, is green bunny miscolored or is it part plant?

Not a bunny. Fennic fox

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

duffmensch posted:

Q: Do you REALLY want to know?

A: Female rabbit was actually once a human from our world and became a rabbit when she came into that universe, or something close enough. Holbrook Holbrook DNA Magic Science. The usual.

Slammy
Mar 30, 2011

Great speech.
PPHPFT!!
And He Did! (April 22, 1918)

Outbursts of Everett True (June 2, 1918)

Banana Oil! (January 26, 1924)

Gay and Her Gang (May 16, 1929)

Oaky Doaks (October 16, 1935)

Dark Laughter (June 19, 1943)

Mopsy Sunday (June 20, 1948)

Those Were the Days (July 24, 1952)

Dinky Fellas (July 7, 1965)

Wee Pals (July 7, 1965)

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Why is the fox green, then?

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks
Thought I might start posting a couple things, provided there's any interest in these.

The Son of Sherlock Holmes 1/3/1937

Mandrago 9/16/1948

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Slammy posted:

The war really turned everett from a hero of the people to every right wing psychopath there ever was

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

FrumpleOrz posted:

On The Fastrack

"That's intentional" is such a buck wild sentence to add. Are you saying she's a jerk on purpose, so she could totally be people-friendly with hardly any effort?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

RandomPauI posted:

Why is the fox green, then?

He's not?
https://www.fgruber.ch/projects/50-colorScheme/?hexColor=d2d2ac I'd call it tan. Pulled the hex code directly off the image.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

FrumpleOrz posted:

Safe Havens

Their parents put them on a highly publicized rocketship to Mars and then, once they got them home again, immediately turned them into stage children. Fame! It's completely random!

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Prince Valiant

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
Daddy Daze

Take It From the Tinkersons

Dark Side of the Horse

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Classic Kevin & Kell (July 17-23, 2000)

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Surgeon's Tales

Nancy

Dustin

Cruel Little Stories

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Jucika "9 - Jucika at the Cinema"

By coincidence the next one is Easter themed so you get extra Jucika today! "10 - Jucika and the Easter Sprinkling" and "Jucika and the Easter Rupture."

Śmigus-dyngus

"This is a reference to the Hungarian tradition of symbolically "watering" women on Easter as if they were flowers, most often with perfume. These men would be rewarded with Easter eggs and pastries." "To give more context, the strip is poking fun at the water pipe being ruptured, and 'Wet Mondays', an Easter tradition across some countries, wherein boys throw water over girls."

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Picayune posted:

Is there an album of all the Gay And Her Gang that's easier to link to? I want to show it to someone without having to make her page through the whole thread. Thanks!

If you click on Slammy's question mark under his profile you can just have her page through his posts. Perhaps not ideal, if you don't think she'd be interested in his other comics, but certainly an improvement over having to page through the entire thread.

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

Moominposting

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

I can't tell whether the joke is that celebrity scientists are actually a thing now or that the idea sounds preposterous.

Slammy posted:

All right I know that everyone else has already decided that Everett True is bad now for much better reasons but I am truly outraged that at some point he transitioned from being an opponent of tipping culture to an enforcer of it.

Some Guy TT fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Apr 4, 2021

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

I think we've found the funniest K&K strip.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Cheer Up Boss Dharma

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Professor Wayne posted:

"That's intentional" is such a buck wild sentence to add. Are you saying she's a jerk on purpose, so she could totally be people-friendly with hardly any effort?
I think it's more of Deathany (from On The Fastrack) finally figuring out that Fi is happy being the way she is and that's fine. Dethany's spent too much goddamn time trying to get Fi to lighten up and/or be nicer without once considering whether or not Fi wanted her to do that.

The Dinette Set is so helpful!

Working Daze just goes on and on and on.

Super-Fun-Pak Comix will be played by Steve Buscemi.

Cul De Sac does whatever it takes to get the job done.

I haven't done one of these in a while, but loving hell Zakour learn when to end your loving jokes.

See? Setup, punchline. No extraneous garbage about backstories for characters that aren't even correctly named. It's not loving hard!

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

Get Fuzzy 4/3/01

Brenda Starr 3/17/46

Smokey Stover 5/5/40

Richard's Poor Almanac

Bonus Ad! Enjoy your Easter with canned processed meat!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I feel like in these old Kevin & Kels, Lindesfarne is written the most obnoxious but it might be cuz it just feels like a case of "Author REALLY REALLY likes one of their chars more than the rest".

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

I think that's what makes the Rudy newspaper gag land so well. It's not at all the punchline you're expecting when the setup is mostly calling attention to how she's a Mary Sue.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Foxtrot

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Green Intern posted:

I think we've found the funniest K&K strip.

It's an alright joke, I'm impressed

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Docks

Retail

Popular Comics

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Some Guy TT posted:

All right I know that everyone else has already decided that Everett True is bad now for much better reasons but I am truly outraged that at some point he transitioned from being an opponent of tipping culture to an enforcer of it.

Wait, did he? I always figured this was something that hadn't come up before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Nancy 1946

Last day of LAUGH WEEK!

Sluggo rocking the Aphex Twin face