Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Correnth
Aug 29, 2000

Cold hard science trumps ponies.

Fun Shoe
Are there any plans to put local co-op in? Please put local co-op in, I have a life these days and only get to play games if people can sit on the couch and play them with me :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

Asked for playtest permission. I have no idea how playtesting works. How do I give you somewhat helpful advice? Do I just shout at the screen?

You'll get an email saying you're in once approved, then you can download via steam. We have a Discord where you can post feedback, just follow the link at the end of the OP.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Correnth posted:

Are there any plans to put local co-op in? Please put local co-op in, I have a life these days and only get to play games if people can sit on the couch and play them with me :(

Good question. Will ask the devs if some kind of splitscreen is planned.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

downloading now. do you recommend keyboard and mouse or a gamepad to consume this media?

Boogoose
Oct 5, 2003

GIVE ME THE CASH !
Signed up to make easy jokes about Zybourne Clock only to be easily beaten. However I have sunk enough hours into playing Rimworld while blackout drunk so I may have some insights.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bad Purchase posted:

downloading now. do you recommend keyboard and mouse or a gamepad to consume this media?

tried a controller out of curiosity but it didnt work

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase posted:

Only kb/m controls are working right now.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

our game is primarily enjoyed via VR Headset

also LSBB add me to the OP you hack fraud (I'm UnsubRedun lol)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Babe Magnet posted:

our game is primarily enjoyed via VR Headset

also LSBB add me to the OP you hack fraud (I'm UnsubRedun lol)

Lol ok.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

If multiple people are not aware of me at any given moment I begin to unravel in time. I need this.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Babe Magnet posted:

If multiple people are not aware of me at any given moment I begin to unravel in time. I need this.

You have been added

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Thank you. I may finally be at peace.........

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Babe Magnet posted:

when i worked on a Certain Other Game one of the other artists had a tantrum because he wanted his name to be above mine in the credits and imply he had seniority over me. on announcement he got himself banned from editing it because he kept trying to go under everyones nose to change it.

a few weeks later someone edited the wikipedia page to do the same, suspiciously it was the only change made and it was from an IP in the state he lived in

i am so glad we don't have to deal with poo poo like this

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I immediately demand my name be listed above Glenn's.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Rhopunzel posted:

didn't have to deal with poo poo like this, you mean. LSBB, you know what to do.

also you playtester nerds, even if you can't fully connect or you start having stupid desync or graphics issues you're still providing valuable information for us to fix, thank you!

Sailor Dave
Sep 19, 2013
I'm glad there's people from The Other Game trying to make something actually good, and this looks great. I'm definitely in.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
as the mod who stuck this thread i demand top billing

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

as the mod who stuck this thread i demand top billing

HugeGrossBurrito's Outworlder

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Rhopunzel posted:

im just saying

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Rhopunzel posted:

new thread title

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Rhopunzel posted:

HugeGrossBurrito's Outworlder!

Uganda Loves Me
May 24, 2002

This sounds cool, I hope it turns out well!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I've requested access and so help me God you better grant it or I'll lay waste to you

I mean not really but I'd love to help!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Rhopunzel posted:

when i worked on a Certain Other Game one of the other artists had a tantrum because he wanted his name to be above mine in the credits and imply he had seniority over me. on announcement he got himself banned from editing it because he kept trying to go under everyones nose to change it.

a few weeks later someone edited the wikipedia page to do the same, suspiciously it was the only change made and it was from an IP in the state he lived in

we dont gotta deal with it because my name is going on the front of the main title screen bich get ready

tildes
Nov 16, 2018

low key sex master posted:

I've requested access and so help me God you better grant it or I'll lay waste to you

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
does this support 640x480 and windows 95

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

low key sex master posted:

Make sure to check your spam cuz the Steam email might get tossed in there but thus far we're approving whole batches

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

is this game linux compatible?

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

RFC2324 posted:

is this game linux compatible?

It *should* be in theory but we don't have much testing data. Any contributions would be greatly appreciated.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

If it is actually native I'll toss it on my lovely laptop once I'm approved

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Rhopunzel posted:

It *should* be in theory but we don't have much testing data. Any contributions would be greatly appreciated.

Steam says windows only. Please provide Linux and Mac builds. Tia

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

yoloer420 posted:

Steam says windows only. Please provide Linux and Mac builds. Tia

Ill ask one of our devs to make a Linux build.

Mac wont be coming for a while.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Ben Quebec posted:

We want this everywhere we can get it of course. idgaf what platform this ends up on

finally Stadia will have its killer app

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Wamdoodle posted:

finally Stadia will have its killer app

Reminds me, I remember once in 2013 a Certain Defunct Indie Console got in contact with us asking if wed be interested in porting to it. We responded sure, wed be open to it after we complete the PC version.

The next day they released a press statement listing us as one of their launch titles. We had to throw a gigantic fit to get them to remove us from it.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

I had 6 baked potatoes for dinner.

GOTY

Krolm
Nov 10, 2004

friendly and non-threatening

Bleak Gremlin
This looks real cool, fine job goons. Wishlisted and signed up!

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Where's a good place to drop bug reports, feedback, and feature requests?

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

My minions are just sitting around not doing anything except dying and I don't know how to fix either of those things.

.random
May 7, 2007

Roflex posted:

My minions are just sitting around not doing anything except dying and I don't know how to fix either of those things.

Same but I quickly realized I don’t understand these games. I thought this was maybe existential commentary on the human condition - aren’t we all sitting around, dying? Do any of us really know how to fix it? Are we turning to Minecraft-ian building/survival games for answers? Deep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

It's more like I feel like I'm missing some controls or something, I've dug out a hole and chopped some trees and scavenged some plants, but don't know what else to do.