Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
With a number 13 tattooed on my neck
That ink starts to itch, black gon turn to red

Edit: what a shameful goddamn snipe.

stealie72 has a new favorite as of 23:10 on Mar 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

is his wife a giant thumb?

marjorie
May 4, 2014

Are we sure that isn't a tattoo of Lady Cassandra O'Brien?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I thought it was a hosed up version of the cover to one of Danny Brown’s albums.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Imagine lying there while getting that done, waiting to see the final result with such antici...pation.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

I thought most Rocky Horror fans would just get the "Mom" tattoo?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Mulligrubs?

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

How very dare you.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Edit. Missed a page

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://twitter.com/GS87_/status/13...ingawful.com%2F

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Quaid Start the reactor, save Mars

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
So Cleen Rock One has let his son loose in the tattooing world. Some of his stuff is pretty good and then other stuff is just yikes!

Apparently the tales on some letters don’t need to be INSIDE the scrolls

ricketyvickyt has a new favorite as of 10:42 on Apr 1, 2021

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
MAIAYSTA? Brain is having trouble computing that one...

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

MAIAYSTA? Brain is having trouble computing that one...

Malaysia.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

ricketyvickyt posted:

So Cleen Rock One has let his son loose in the tattooing world. Some of his stuff is pretty good and then other stuff is just yikes!

Apparently the tales on some letters don’t need to be INSIDE the scrolls

This guy has two kids named Avian and Aviana? Paging Literally a Bird

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

that person jumped A LOT of spots in the guillotine line for making every letter other than 'n' in cursive

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

You can get that from the context of the rest of the word, but that's one thousand percent a T

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Memento posted:

You can get that from the context of the rest of the word, but that's one thousand percent a T

The bottom of the I has a serif and it's a deep v, that's not connected to the rest of the letter. It "matches" the rest of the letters. To be 100% clear that's a lovely tattoo and that letter looks like a T until you study it.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

At least he's trying?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

(ex?) nazis still can't draw swastikas, apparently.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

GreenMetalSun posted:

At least he's trying?

Looks more like a Rugby tattoo than a football one though.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

(ex?) nazis still can't draw swastikas, apparently.

Ah gently caress, there was a guy north of Tampa Bay who got some hateful tattoos removed for free. He refused to get the Nazi prison tatts done, "No hate here, but I gotta rep my Nazis."

The gently caress!?

Hitler said he spent a lot of time figuring out the Nazi emblem. Again, the gently caress?! He just drew an ancient symbol left handed!

All loving fascists must loving hang.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I like how he started to give it mitten hands and a tongue but then gave up and erased it. He should have kept going with that.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

"Ma'am, while I'd doing the tattoo would you like a modesty bumper sticker to cover yourself?"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I think it’s bullshit when people with racist tattoos get coverups for free. You were a racist piece of poo poo enough to have it put on your body, you don’t get free poo poo. I’m not a racist and I have to pay for tattoos. Seems backwards.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

END OF AN ERROR posted:

I think it’s bullshit when people with racist tattoos get coverups for free. You were a racist piece of poo poo enough to have it put on your body, you don’t get free poo poo. I’m not a racist and I have to pay for tattoos. Seems backwards.

What if the coverup is a big Bratz tattoo?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Wonder why they left out the skid marks...

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

If you want my gun you can pry it from my cold dead hairgina

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

END OF AN ERROR posted:

If it stops the promotion of dumb bullshit, it serves a greater good.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

whypick1 posted:

Wonder why they left out the skid marks...

Looks like poo poo smears all over her arms and legs

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

And head

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

END OF AN ERROR posted:

On the other hand I would love to lazer off a swastika. One less swastika in the world.

On the other other hand I wouldn't mind it if they spent the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders. It's the least they deserve

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
A lot of folks in prison are forced to get those tattoos or face brutal harassment, including but not limited to gang-rape. My friend Brian was forced to join the Aryan Brotherhood after going to prison for assault (long story), and when he finally got out the first thing he did was have the tattoos removed, especially since he would have been kicked out of his synagogue if he didn't.

And even if the person was a total piece of poo poo, I'm in support of anything that might get them to stop. You can't trust the fash, but that doesn't mean you should do everything in your power to make sure they stay fash.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Shoehead posted:

On the other hand I would love to lazer off a swastika. One less swastika in the world.

On the other other hand I wouldn't mind it if they spent the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders. It's the least they deserve
Eh, I've probably got more reason than most to hate nazis but this is not it

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

gently caress yeah, WELLNESS SNAKE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe