Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

SpacePig posted:

I forgot about Canadian Justin McElroy.

I live in BC it loving sucks there are so many loving anti vaxxer anti covid assholes

Today in my interior BC town there was a huge anti covid “freedom” protest, I can’t the vaccine soon enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Organza Quiz posted:

Horizon Zero Dawn might be the game you're looking for!

This is true whatever you happen to be looking for. Everyone play Horizon

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Organza Quiz posted:

Horizon Zero Dawn might be the game you're looking for!

yeah! I bought this on PC and didn't play past the intro, I need to get back to it.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

some plague rats posted:

This is true whatever you happen to be looking for. Everyone play Horizon

It's extremely good, and don't sleep on the Vantage Point collectibles, because there's a seriously good short story hidden in those text logs

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

Do it ironically posted:

I would pay good money to see them on a power hour with gabrus

Which one will admit to being able to suck his own dick?

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Canadian Justin McElroy is a good Twitter follow. He does very chill things like ranking all the parks in Vancouver

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Sivart13 posted:

I'm not gonna make anyone listen to the latest Besties that is only Russ and Justin if they don't want to. But you might have missed out on the revelation that Justin's dog (which he hates) in Monster Hunter is called Woofa Doofa.

Justin and Russ was better than last week's Russ and Plante.

Luckily for the mcelroys, no one listens to the besties or the fact that justin apparently doesn't like dogs(???) is probably what would get the mcelroys canceled for real

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

Justin is such a cat person he got his old (sadly deceased now) cat a cat of her own. The second cat is not his cat, it's CJ's cat.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

:hmmyes: he's a McElory, and this is a love zone for all McElory's.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Hes the Mcelroy at home when your mom says you can't get any at the store because you have it at home.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

um excuse me posted:

Hes the Mcelroy at home when your mom says you can't get any at the store because you have it at home.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I missed MBMBAM collab chat but MBMBAM-UYD crossover when

inferis posted:

if you played monster hunter before world and didn’t have a friend who pushed you into it and held your hand you hated it

I played 3U on 3DS after a couple of goons said "yeah it's cool, check it out" and liked it even though I only solo'd through LR, then I picked up 4U and put 225 hours into it. Now I don't own a Switch or a PC that can run World :( I just wanna hunt again.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

C-Euro posted:

seth would just be horrified the entire time and real quiet and awkward

like when they went on Jordan Jesse Go lol

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

C-Euro posted:

I think it would go about as well as the uyd jjgo episode

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

C-Euro posted:

It was the first 100 or so episodes when Griffin used to copy all of Seth's verbal ticks

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Doesn’t he still say “how’s your x” and dawg

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The crossover I'm surprised hasn't happened yet is MBMBAM and Doughboys, especially since it feels like practically everyone else at Max Fun has guested on Doughboys at least once.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

Srice posted:

The crossover I'm surprised hasn't happened yet is MBMBAM and Doughboys, especially since it feels like practically everyone else at Max Fun has guested on Doughboys at least once.

I don't know how much they could stand the performative animosity that Wiger and Mitch have towards each other and themselves.

I do think a MBMBaM/You Look Nice Today crossover would work really well. Justin has stated before that the first run of YLNT inspired MBMBaM.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

a pipe smoking dog posted:

It was the first 100 or so episodes when Griffin used to copy all of Seth's verbal ticks

He still does it today when he gets worked up enough about something. Then again I've taken a few bits of vocabulary from UYD so I shouldn't be trashing him for it :v:

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Sydnee is on tiktok and it is very good

https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/1378183177177595907?s=20
https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/1378396731625385990?s=20

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

lol those are great

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
That is just the Breaking Bad "Jesse, what the gently caress are you talking about" meme.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Is the humor that she didn't watch the show?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

regardless of whether the woodworking pilot was actually a real thing or keyfabe (i mean it's clearly just a skype call) i am glad they got a bespoke theme song for it

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Marsupial Ape posted:

Which one will admit to being able to suck his own dick?

Travis tried loving an apple, but it broke apart as he came

(oh yeah I came here to post that Yahoo Answers is shutting down: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN35642.html)

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

change my name posted:

(oh yeah I came here to post that Yahoo Answers is shutting down: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN35642.html)

Yahoo Answers has been shutting down for the last like 5 years

Also lol at Travis definitely actually being the ‘Travis the roommate’ in that webcomic that got posted a while back

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Ok Comboomer posted:

Same with Munch Squad

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

change my name posted:

woooo! more time for munch squad!

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

The 7th Guest posted:

regardless of whether the woodworking pilot was actually a real thing or keyfabe (i mean it's clearly just a skype call) i am glad they got a bespoke theme song for it

:goonsay: it's an incompetech song which is the opposite of bespoke

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Hustle Hound posted:

:goonsay: it's an incompetech song which is the opposite of bespoke
no there's a bespoke theme song with specific lyrics about justin and travis by the band Massing

there's probably some incompetech music in the middle somewhere

lyrics:
another day another brother
shopping some wood with one another
there's still some wood to cut
so it's time to give it all to justin and travis
to cut up
to cut up yeah
to cut up and put back together again
in the new appalachian workshop
featuring the mcelroy brothers (but not griffin)

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Apr 5, 2021

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

i think they are gonna do a wandavision kind of gimmick for these griffinless episodes since it seems from twitter that justin was really into that series.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Too Many Birds posted:

i think they are gonna do a wandavision kind of gimmick for these griffinless episodes since it seems from twitter that justin was really into that series.

I’m so sick of nerd culture

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Really enjoying the joke woodworking podcast more than I have MBMBaM in a while. Justin and Travis have good yes and energy with each other.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It was good brother energy, also the power drill bleep was a good bit.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

That was a pretty solid bit.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
Yeah a real ripper

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Ok Comboomer posted:

Also lol at Travis definitely actually being the ‘Travis the roommate’ in that webcomic that got posted a while back

It's actually shutting down this time. Not just in a weird limbo of "why is this site still running"

rollick
Mar 20, 2009
Yahoo gone, It's a Departure offthealbumPuttingtheDaystoBed gone, questions getting stale -- maybe a good time for a reboot.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

rollick posted:

Yahoo gone, It's a Departure offthealbumPuttingtheDaystoBed gone, questions getting stale -- maybe a good time for a reboot.

We didn't start the fire!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

rollick posted:

Munch squad the podcast outside a podcast incoming