Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
You're welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I stayed up after my wife because I’m on vacation break, and I watched Boardwalk Empire because I wasn’t done feeling Sopranosy.

I couldn’t remember where or when I stopped watching but I think I found my spot in the middle of season 2, at episode 7. I know so little; no spoilers please; I just like the doggy from the woods and I hope he ends up as AC’s boss.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
That’s actually where I stopped watching it. Bizarre.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Righteous Gemstones

Car pranks!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Righteous Gemstones

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

was wondering about the demo here. everyone respond if you are the husband, the boyfriend, or the girl/boy/they who has them

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

yea ok posted:

thank you :razzy:

congrats on the Covid Juice.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cavauro posted:

was wondering about the demo here. everyone respond if you are the husband, the boyfriend, or the girl/boy/they who has them

They (but single, I think I misunderstood the question)

I Before E fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Apr 2, 2021

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Sort of the boyfriend? She’s going through some stuff right now.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I know we throw around the meme of "I know writers who use subtext and they are all cowards" a lot around here. I thought of it when my wife and I watched Watchmen today. I actually like that movie more than most but man subtext isn't anywhere in this movie lol.

David Cage games for that matter as well.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
My wife thinks I’m a pretty good husband but she married me so she can’t possibly be that smart

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Magic posted:

My wife thinks I’m a pretty good husband but she married me so she can’t possibly be that smart

Hell, same. Been with my wife since we were both 18. Got married at 20. Don't know what I did to get here but no one tell her about this mistake she made. Gonna ride this lucky streak to the end.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My fiancé chases me around the house every day with a comically big frying pan or rolling pin

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you want a pop?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Captain Magic posted:

I stayed up after my wife because I’m on vacation break, and I watched Boardwalk Empire because I wasn’t done feeling Sopranosy.

I couldn’t remember where or when I stopped watching but I think I found my spot in the middle of season 2, at episode 7. I know so little; no spoilers please; I just like the doggy from the woods and I hope he ends up as AC’s boss.

Season 3 was my favorite, I hope you enjoy it too.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

your pop froze in the freeze because you didn't want it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

My new boss and her husband are wrestling fans

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
you need 2 seduce your boss

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
you need to engineer a situation where her husband tries to hit you, but accidentally bumps into her instead. this will destroy their relationship and she will be yours.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I wish my boss liked wrestling the biggest thing he seems to like is "yelling at me"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some body get their boss to post here. be pringy funny. sponsored by pringles

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Can’t wait to turn heel at my job aka being promoted to middle management.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I only vaguely know who my boss is currently. Maybe they like wrestling but idk

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Eat My Fuc posted:

My new boss and her husband are wrestling fans

well at least we know you don’t work for WWE

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NienNunb posted:

I wish my boss liked wrestling the biggest thing he seems to like is "yelling at me"

Does Vince look as bad in real life as he does on TV?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

My boss apparently lives quite close to the WWE performance center

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

My boss apparently lives quite close to the WWE performance center

Has your boss been tested for Sword Spray poisoning that must absolutely blanket the air around there?

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m housesitting and the parental controls block SA. I can’t post!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Stroker Ace posted:

I’m housesitting and the parental controls block SA. I can’t post!

drat if they didn't unlock the internet for you they must really think you're a stroker ace

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Godzilla be Kong was pretty cool, weird that they gave Godzilla a gun though

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Just went to a movie theater for the first time in a long time! Saw the Violet Evergarden movie which I enjoyed. I wasn't even a big fan of the series so I was pleasantly surprised!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
what is violet evergarden, sounds english

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didnt mean to be extremely close to what it is when i said what it sounds like and i dont want to look like what that looks like. i hate it. i'm replacing the words in this post

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Apr 4, 2021

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

WatermelonGun posted:

what is violet evergarden, sounds english

Oh just an anime thing!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Speaking of an anime thing, Jojo’s Part 6 anime announced :holy: :woop: :hellyeah:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yakuza 3 trip report: if this is one of the worst Yakuzas then that is great news because it is still loving great!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Yakuza 3 trip report: if this is one of the worst Yakuzas then that is great news because it is still loving great!

It's only one of the worst if you get really hung up on impressive graphics, it has great Kiryu stuff and a fun if very silly main plot.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

welp my dad just left for the hospital in an ambulance. i'm the worst kind of atheist so if you have a couple of words for the dark lord to keep my father on this poo poo planet out of spite feel free

severe shortness of breath post surgery with acute lower leg pain that dissipated last week has all the makings of a pulmonary embolism so i hope we caught it quick or i'm way off base

edit: sorry to be a downer but other than a few friends i've already talked to i am an isle unto myself and everyone here is cool and it feels better to rant into the digital ether

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Critical posted:

welp my dad just left for the hospital in an ambulance. i'm the worst kind of atheist so if you have a couple of words for the dark lord to keep my father on this poo poo planet out of spite feel free

severe shortness of breath post surgery with acute lower leg pain that dissipated last week has all the makings of a pulmonary embolism so i hope we caught it quick or i'm way off base

edit: sorry to be a downer but other than a few friends i've already talked to i am an isle unto myself and everyone here is cool and it feels better to rant into the digital ether

Prayin for your pops, and for you in this. I'm sorry about that homie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

a cyborg mug posted:

Speaking of an anime thing, Jojo’s Part 6 anime announced :holy: :woop: :hellyeah:

every day we come closer to animated steel ball run :sickos: