Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

That looks like a specimen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
please take it home with you

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

fps_nug posted:

please take it home with you

then I would end up opening it which seems like a bad time

take the moon

by sebmojo
yea it would take a braver person than me to open that lol. it could be a lot of things not limited to a bunch of frog corpses tbh

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

maybe I'll mail it to my next door neighbor and watch him open it from behind the hedge

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Just take it to the nearest grown-up and say "can u help me open this jar, it's toooooo haaard-uh"

Areola Grande

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Just take it to the nearest grown-up and say "can u help me open this jar, it's toooooo haaard-uh"

that's not a bad idea :thunk:

Jinh

Embrace your freedom from video games with us and Dance! Dance, and join our Revolution!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Jinh posted:

Embrace your freedom from video games with us and Dance! Dance, and join our Revolution!

I read this book in grad school and I've taught it a few times, apropos of nothing except "Dance Dance Revolution, not a videogame." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_Dance_Revolution_(book)

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Goons Are Gifts

Reading a book while posting itt because I'm a good egg and know how to behave

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
me too

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Don't even go there, ugh that book sucked

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

take the moon

by sebmojo
its hard to believe that Brady Games enhanced by PlayOnline.com could put out a mediocre product

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

That looks like a specimen

*Indiana Jones voice* "It belongs in a museum!"

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

*Indiana Jones voice* "It belongs in a museum!"

I still think about it

Areola Grande

like, what the heck is in there. maybe it's the next reddit safe :reddit:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Twenty Four

:iiam:

Ass-penny

put yer genitals in the jar op.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Comfy Fleece Sweater

You see, but you do not observe.

Street Fights

Prof. Crocodile

stopping in the middle of my shopping to cheer wildly as two grown men in pajamas jump toward and away from one another, occasionally punching rapidly at the air.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hadouken!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater

You see, but you do not observe.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

stopping in the middle of my shopping to cheer wildly as two grown men in pajamas jump toward and away from one another, occasionally punching rapidly at the air.

perfect!