Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

SG Bamboo posted:

If I saw that right, the match ended in disqualification because one manager...hit the other manager

Okay then

Ah, NOAH Juniors.

In other news Manabu Soya continues to be a Fun Big Lad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

That ruled, that might be the best Tadasuke match i've seen since he faced Eddie Kingston in Chikara a decade ago. Just a bunch of lads working their asses off

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

In a promotion with a high standard of music overall Kiyomiya's theme is still my favourite. Very JRPG Hero Entrance.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Okay, that handspring out of the headscissors was very nifty indeed.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Just casually murdering Kotoge infront of this paying audience, nothing to see here

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This show was real enjoyable, and outside of the Hayata/Nosawa match there was nothing particularly off. Why can't NOAH make this the standard for their bigger cards instead of baffling booking decisions?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Pretty decent main event for a small show. Kotoge looked good in there.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SG Bamboo posted:

This show was real enjoyable, and outside of the Hayata/Nosawa match there was nothing particularly off. Why can't NOAH make this the standard for their bigger cards instead of baffling booking decisions?

Yeah, boy oh boy when I put together the schedule for the week & saw HAYATA vs NOSAWA did I groan. Neither are great but both are at carriable, & tolerable in tag matches. So a singles between them? Yeesh

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

forkboy84 posted:

Yeah, boy oh boy when I put together the schedule for the week & saw HAYATA vs NOSAWA did I groan. Neither are great but both are at carriable, & tolerable in tag matches. So a singles between them? Yeesh

If it's any consolation you don't have to put up with it for long.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Today I found out that Masakatsu Funaki played Kazuma Kiryu in a 40 minute Yakuza prologue movie made by Sega in 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4yEM7iww-M

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:eyepop:

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/sg_oxxt/status/1378297033375682561?s=19
https://twitter.com/sg_oxxt/status/1378348826948300804?s=19

the USA is garbage

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

With the 2021 edition of the Champion Carnival starting on Friday, here is the Voices of Wrestling preview, which I'm posting mostly because I agree entirely with Gerard DiTrollio on this: Jake Lee must win or else a lot of good will & momentum gained from the first quarter of the year will be chucked away.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

A distressingly large part of the AJPW roster has the stage presence of cardboard. If Jake Lee is going to be your big hope things are rough.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

prediction: Jake Lee will win the CC, lose to Suwama, then Naoya Nomura will come out and at the next big show he's gonna beat Suwama

...surely :smith:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Tonfa posted:

A distressingly large part of the AJPW roster has the stage presence of cardboard. If Jake Lee is going to be your big hope things are rough.

He's a better heel. And no, the blessed Nomura is the great hope, if he ever returns.

Honestly, you just have to watch All Japan for what it is, an indie with a name that mattered once. Expecting too many Kentos is unrealistic.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Yeah, that tracks. His heel act would be a fun mid level challenge to the #2 face somewhere else but like you said, glorified indie.

E: So, if you like strong character work, cool factions and smooth, impressive wrestling it's a great time to get into Dragon Gate...

Tonfa fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Apr 4, 2021

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Speaking of Dragon Gate, a night of random web browsing led to me finding out about the Monkey Incident and......what the gently caress?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Wrestling is a loving nightmare.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Stall_19 posted:

Speaking of Dragon Gate, a night of random web browsing led to me finding out about the Monkey Incident and......what the gently caress?
That monkey showed up in DDT in occasion, and yeah. A bunch of sociopaths.

Akira Tozawa took some heat, but was never directly related to any incident, Singo Takagi was present in photographs in the abuse of the monkey, and it was Cima's monkey so he shaved his head and apologized for it.

Yo-Hey and an unnamed rookie were cited as the primary abusers, but there's probably a lot more to that story and more people involved than we know about.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I was under the impression that Yo-Hey was the whistleblower of the whole thing and ended up being scapegoated as the rookie without much evidence, but I might be misremembering what I read

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

RealFoxy posted:

That monkey showed up in DDT in occasion, and yeah. A bunch of sociopaths.

Akira Tozawa took some heat, but was never directly related to any incident, Singo Takagi was present in photographs in the abuse of the monkey, and it was Cima's monkey so he shaved his head and apologized for it.

Yo-Hey and an unnamed rookie were cited as the primary abusers, but there's probably a lot more to that story and more people involved than we know about.

the big problem about the kora scandal is that a lot of the primary sources for it in 2009 were on places like 2ch so they didn't get cached and it's gone 12 years later other than random internet searches. i think there's still cached stuff on animal abuse websites and maybe some of the real web 1.0 blogs that are still cached, but those are second and third-hand sources.

so the kora deal was that really araken was the whistleblower. yo-hey did a trolling blog where he blogged as kora which araken saw and said "what the gently caress." it wasn't like "look at the plight of me," it was "hey i'm an idiot monkey and look at how i get into trouble."

yo-hey's not any sort of scapegoat/whistleblower and him and the dojo trainee were drummed out (which also led to kenshin chikano leaving the company about six months later since him and yo-hey were classmates and friends).

cima got kora when he was in mexico and basically left it in the dojo's care as he was married/with a kid on the way, and didn't live in the dojo anymore (and hadn't for about five years at that point). the problem with that is no one kept up on any of the government registration/licensing/safety since cima left it, and ultimately the expired stuff said kora was cima's so he had to take responsibility for that (as did dg's former owner/president who was the third who took a salary cut/hair shave).

shingo appeared in some of the photos in yo-hey's troll kora blog as did kagetora. the photos, which really aren't around anymore, didn't show their faces but it was pretty clear who it was by body type. the photos were rough. tozawa was implicated in some fashion, but iirc he was one of the senior students at the dojo so it was kinda "his" responsibility and on his watch.

kora got removed from the dojo, got care, ended up at cima's parents' house for a few months until they got adopted by a zoo.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Huh. I could have sworn I remembered YASSHI being involved in that, but I looked it up and he hadn't been in DG/Toryumon for about 5 years by that point. I must have conflated it with all the other early 2000s stories about YASSHI being a nightmare to work with.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Goon run film & TV criticism site The Spool has an article up about Shiozaki vs Fujita. I don't really agree with it (though I did like the match) but I was very surprised to wake up and see NOAH of all promotions being covered by an American site that previously had no wrestling coverage.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

sticklefifer posted:

Huh. I could have sworn I remembered YASSHI being involved in that, but I looked it up and he hadn't been in DG/Toryumon for about 5 years by that point. I must have conflated it with all the other early 2000s stories about YASSHI being a nightmare to work with.

Yeah Aagan’s “you can’t fire us we quit” happened in 2004 with its own bit of drama/truth being lost to the passage of time.

Considering that the promotion is only 22 years old, dragongate and toryumon sure found its way in being full of drama one way or another.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

TTBF posted:

Goon run film & TV criticism site The Spool has an article up about Shiozaki vs Fujita. I don't really agree with it (though I did like the match) but I was very surprised to wake up and see NOAH of all promotions being covered by an American site that previously had no wrestling coverage.

What did you not agree with it? I found the comparison to an avant-garde film interesting.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I should have said "don't fully agree with it" as the only thing I really disagree with on a re-read is the idea that it might redefine the medium of wrestling. While I enjoyed the match (although not as much as anyone willing to write an essay about it) I don't think it's gonna end up being that influential and will mostly be seen as a curiosity when revisited in the future.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
That's fair! I treat it more as an intellectual curiosity and something to namedrop when I talk about matches that push the envelope of what pro wrestling can do, but it's not something you could rewatch regularly lol

I do love the reading that frames it as a Strong Style vs King's Road ideology match, justifying the staredown as a "whoever moves first cedes the advantage to the opposing ideology" situation and it was good and right that Fujita broke the stalemate. The fact that we can attach meaning to a whole lot of nothing, means something.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/kobunekento/status/1379416403787190273?s=20

SB KENTo rules.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/AdamOfTheBAN/status/1379656198010634240

Just a road to but like the tweet says, it's interesting.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/10:30am BST/5:30am EDT/2:30am PDT

Dragon Gate The Gate of Passion
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Dragon Kid, Naruki Doi & YAMATO vs RED (HipHop Kikuta, KAI & SB KENTo)
Mascara contra Mascara: Bokutimo Dragon vs Diamante
Rest of card TBA
Live on DG Network

We have a full card

Natural Vibes (Susumu Yokosuka & U-T) vs Masquerade (Jason Lee & Shun Skywalker)
Kenichiro Arai & Ultimo Dragon vs Punch Tominaga & Ryo Saito
Don Fujii, Gamma, Masaaki Mochizuki & Takashi Yoshida vs RED (BxB Hulk, HYO, Kaito Ishida & KAZMA SAKAMOTO)
HIGH END (Ben-K & Keisuke Okuda) & Yasushi Kanda vs Natural Vibes (Genki Horiguchi & Kzy) & Dance Hashimoto (Kagetora)
Mascara contra Mascara: Bokutimo Dragon vs Diamante
Dragon Kid, Naruki Doi & YAMATO vs RED (Eita, KAI & SB KENTo)
Live on DG Network

HipHop Kikuta is out of the main event because he had contact with a trainee who has tested positive for COVID, so he's precautionary self-isolating.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Apr 7, 2021

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Ah, Wrestle Universe, dropping five shows essentially simultaneously - one of which is live - on a work day. Such endless respect for my time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lamuella posted:

Ah, Wrestle Universe, dropping five shows essentially simultaneously - one of which is live - on a work day. Such endless respect for my time.

When is the live show? I don't see one for today in forkboy's breakdown.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Jerusalem posted:

When is the live show? I don't see one for today in forkboy's breakdown.

I think the Ganbare Pro show was on at 6:30 PM JST

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh right, I didn't realize that was part of DDT/Wrestle Universe, thought it was just some smaller Puro promotion doing its own thing!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Oh right, I didn't realize that was part of DDT/Wrestle Universe, thought it was just some smaller Puro promotion doing its own thing!

Yeah, Ganbare is a DDT subsidiary booked by Ken Ohka. DDT seems to throw out a lot of these mini promotions like Ganbare, Basara, and BOYZ.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Your weekly schedule & also a reminder that the Champion Carnival starts tomorrow & you should watch it because I spent far too long writing the OP of the thread I created for it to be just me posting to myself. Don't make me look even sadder than I already do!

10/4/2021, Saturday

10am JST/12pm AEDT/2am BST/9pm EST/6pm PST

Gatoh Move ChocoPro 104
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Antonio Honda & Tokiko Kirihara vs RinRin & TAMURA
Mei Suruga vs Sayaka
Baliyan Akki & Minoru Suzuki vs Chie Koishikawa & Tetsuya Izuchi
Live on Youtube

11am JST/1pm AEDT/3am BST/10pm EST/7pm PST

New Japan Cup USA
Oceanview Pavilion, Port Hueneme
New Japan Cup Round 1: Clark Connors vs Lio Rush
New Japan Cup Round 1: Ren Narita vs Tom Lawlor
New Japan Cup Round 1: Fred Rosser vs Hikuleo
New Japan Cup Round 1: Brody King vs Chris Dickinson
Live on NJPW World

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/3:30am BST/10:30pm EST/7:30pm PST

Stardom Cinderella Tournament 2021
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Hina vs Lady C vs Rina
Cinderella Tournament Round 1: Hanan vs Himeka
Cinderella Tournament Round 1: Konami vs Maika
Cinderella Tournament Round 1: Natsuko Tora vs Unagi Sayaka
Cinderella Tournament Round 1: AZM vs Saki Kashima
Cinderella Tournament Round 1: Momo Watanabe vs Starlight Kid
Cinderella Tournament Round 1: Fukigen ★ vs Mayu Iwatani
Cinderella Tournament Round 1: Giulia vs Ruaka
Cinderella Tournament Round 1: Mina Shirakawa vs Utami Hayashishita
Cinderella Tournament Round 1: Saya Kamitani vs Tam Nakano
Cinderella Tournament Round 1: Natsupoi vs Syuri
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

1pm JST/3pm AEDT/5am BST/12am EST/9pm PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro Spring Tour '21 ~The Bullet~
Itabashi Green Hall, Tokyo
Card TBA
Uploaded to Wrestle Universe 13/4

5:30pm JST/7:30pm AEDT/9:30am BST/4:30am EST/1:30am PST

BASARA 154 ~Shakuji River~
Itabashi Green Hall, Tokyo
Daiki Shimomura vs Tsutomu Oosugi
Banana Senga vs Daichi Kazato
Akiyori Takizawa, Ryota Nakatsu & SAGAT vs FUMA, Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Yusuke Kubo
Fuminori Abe & Takumi Tsukamoto vs Masato Kamino & Yasu Urano
BJW Junior Heavyweight Title: Isami Kodaka(c) vs Takato Nakano

6pm JST/8pm AEDT/10am BST/5am EST/2am PST

New Japan Road To Wrestling Dontaku
Yokohama Budokan, Yokohama
Gabriel Kidd vs Yota Tsuji
Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) & Yuya Uemura vs Suzukigun (El Desperado, Minoru Suzuki & Yoshinobu Kanemaru)
Bullet Club (Jado, Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) vs Suzukigun (DOUKI, Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr)
Elimination Tag: Bullet Club (EVIL, Gedo, KENTA, Taiji Ishimori & Yujiro Takahashi) vs CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano & YOSHI-HASHI) & Hiroshi Tanahashi
Elimination Tag: LIJ (BUSHI, SANADA, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito) vs United Empire (Aaron Henare, Great O Khan, Jeff Cobb & Will Ospreay)
Live on NJPW World

All Japan Champion Carnival Night 2
Nagoya Congress Center, Nagoya
Black Menso~re, Koji Iwamoto & Takao Omori vs Hokuto Omori, TAJIRI & Yusuke Kodama
Ryoji Sai & Yoshitatsu vs Ryuki Honda & Takashi Daimonji
Akira Francesco, Dan Tamura & Hikaru Sato vs Atsuki Aoyagi, Izanagi & Rising HAYATO
Champion Carnival: Jake Lee vs Suwama
Champion Carnival: Shuji Ishikawa vs Zeus
Champion Carnival: Kento Miyahara vs Shinjiro Otani
Champion Carnival: Shotaro Ashino vs Yuma Aoyagi
Champion Carnival: Kohei Sato vs Koji Doi
Live on AJPW TV

Also shows from Big Japan (x2), Ice Ribbon, Sendai Girls, Colega & JTO

11/4/2021, Sunday

Gatoh Move ChocoPro 105
Card TBA
Live on Youtube

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/3:30am BST/10:30pm EST/7:30pm PST

DDT April Fool 2021
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Hideki Okatani vs Toi Kojima
Akito, Kazuki Hirata, Keigo Nakamura & Makoto Oishi vs Chris Brookes, Saki Akai, Yuki Iino & Yukio Naya
37KAMIINA (MAO, Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ueno) vs DAMNATION (Daisuke Sasaki, Soma Takao & Yuji Hino)
Yusuke Okada vs Yuya Koroku
Antonio Honda, Gorgeous Matsuno & Toru Owashi vs DAMNATION (Mad Paulie, Nobuhiro Shimatani & Tetsuya Endo)
KO-D Tag Team Titles: Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi & Yukio Sakaguchi)(c) vs Smile Pissari (HARASHIMA & Yuji Okabayashi)
KO-D Openweight Title: Jun Akiyama(c) vs Danshoku Dieno
Live on Wrestle Universe

12pm JST/2pm AEDT/4am BST/11pm EST/8pm PST

Ice Ribbon 1109 in SKIP City
SKIP City Multipurpose Hall, Kawaguchi
Banny Oikawa & Cherry vs Matsuya Uno & Tae Honma
Chairman Ram & Mochi Miyagi vs Miku Aono & Yappy
Akane Fujita, Rina Yamashita & Yuki Mashiro vs Saori Ano, Satsuki Totoro & Suzu Suzuki
FantastICE Title: 3 Points Match Risa Sera(c) vs Thekla
International Ribbon Tag Team Titles: Rebel X Enemy (Maika Ozaki & Maya Yukihi)(c) vs Dropkickers (Tsukasa Fujimoto & Tsukushi Haruka
Live on NicoNico

6pm JST/8pm AEDT/10am BST/5am EST/2am PST

All Japan Champion Carnival Night 3
Bandaijima Multipurpose Plaza, Niigata
Koji Iwamoto vs Ryuki Honda
Akira Francesco, Dan Tamura & Hikaru Sato vs Atsuki Aoyagi, Izanagi & Rising HAYATO
Black Menso~re, Takao Omori & Yoshitatsu vs Hokuto Omori, TAJIRI & Yusuke Kodama
Champion Carnival: Suwama vs Zeus
Champion Carnival: Kento Miyahara vs Shotaro Ashino
Champion Carnival: Jake Lee vs Koji Doi
Champion Carnival: Shuji Ishikawa vs Yuma Aoyagi
Uploaded to AJPW TV as a VOD, probably within 24-48 hours

Also shows from A-TEAM, JWP, Sendai Girls, Diana, JTO, 2AW & YMZ

12/4/2021, Monday

Gatoh Move ChocoPro 106
Card TBA
Live on Youtube

11am JST/1pm AEDT/3am BST/10pm EST/7pm PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro All-English One-Match Show That's J-PW
Card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/10:30am BST/5:30am EST/2:30am PST

BJW Ikkitousen DeathMatch Survivor
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Takaaki Sato & Takashi Suzuki vs Takuho Kato & Yuki Morihiro
Abdullah Kobayashi & Ryota Hama vs Kota Sekifuda & Tatsuhiko Yoshino
Daichi Hashimoto & Yuya Aoki vs Kazuki Hashimoto & Yuko Miyamoto
Daisuke Sekimoto, Takuya Nomura & Yasufumi Nakanoue vs Kazumi Kikuta, Shigehiro Irie & Yuji Okabayashi
Akira Hyodo, Drew Parker & Kankuro Hoshino vs Jaki Numazawa, Masaya Takahashi & Yuki Ishikawa
Ikkitousen DeathMatch Survivor D Block: Hideyoshi Kamitani vs Isami Kodaka
Ikkitousen DeathMatch Survivor C Block: Minoru Fujita vs Ryuji Ito
Airs Samurai TV 18/4

Also Colega

13/4/2021, Tuesday

Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Gabriel Kidd & Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) vs Suzukigun (El Desperado, Minoru Suzuki & Minoru Suzuki)
Bullet Club (Jado, Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) vs Suzukigun (DOUKI, Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr)
Bullet Club (EVIL, KENTA, Taiji Ishimori & Yujiro Takahashi) vs CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI) & Tomoaki Honma
Bullet Club (Dick Togo & Gedo) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toru Yano
LIJ (BUSHI, SANADA, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito) vs United Empire (Aaron Henare, Great O Khan, Jeff Cobb & Will Ospreay)
Live on NJPW World

Also shows from Colega & Actwres girlZ

14/4/2021, Wednesday

Shows from Colega, Ice Ribbon & Wave. And possibly something from GLEAT?

15/4/2021, Thursday

Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) & Tomoaki Honma vs Suzukigun (El Desperado, Minoru Suzuki & Minoru Suzuki)
Bullet Club (EVIL, Gedo, KENTA, Taiji Ishimori & Yujiro Takahashi) vs CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano & YOSHI-HASHI) & Tomoaki Honma
LIJ (BUSHI & Tetsuya Naito) vs United Empire (Great O Khan & Jeff Cobb)
LIJ (SANADA & Shingo Takagi) vs United Empire (Aaron Henare & Will Ospreay)
Live on NJPW World

7pm JST/9pm AEDT/11am BST/6am EST/3am PST

DDT Max Bump Tour
Asakusa Hanayashiki Theater, Tokyo
Makoto Oishi vs Toi Kojima
Antonio Honda, Chris Brooka & Yuya Koroku vs Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi, Saki Akai & Yukio Sakaguchi)
DAMNATION (Mad Paulie & Tetsuya Endo) vs Kazuki Hirata & Toru Owashi
DAMNATION (Daisuke Sasaki, Soma Takao & Yuji Hino) vs HARASHIMA, Yuki Iino & Yukio Naya
Akito & Keigo Nakamura vs Danshoku Dieno & Sanshiro Takagi
37KAMIINA (MAO, Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ueno) vs Junretsu (Hideki Okatani, Jun Akiyama & Yusuke Okada)
Uploaded to Wrestle Universe 18/4

FREEDOMS I Am The Protagonist of Golden Week 2021 (that's what Google Translate says & who am I to argue with such an adorable show name?)
Shinkiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Alejandro & Rekka vs Kengo & Yuya Susumu
Brahmin Kei vs Kenji Fujimoto
Brahmin Gen & Brahman Ryu vs Dragon Libre & Kamui
Minoru Fujita & Rina Yamashita vs Takashi Sasaki & Tomoya Hirata
DeathMatch Elimination Tag: Daisuke Masaoka, Jun Kasai, Mammoth Sasaki & Toru Sugiura vs Masashi Takeda, Takayuki Ueki, Toshiyuki Sakuda & Violento Jack
Unable to find an air date

Also Colega

16/4/2021, Friday

Shows from Colega, Dradition, Sendai Girls & PPP Tokyo

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Dragon Gate spoiler

Chono showed up at intermission???

Also we have the King of Gate blocks now, starts 7th May

League rules are:
2 points awarded for any victory
1 point awarded for a time limit draw
0 points awarded for any loss, no contest, or double countout

【A Block】
Naruki Doi
Ben-K
Kota Minoura
Takashi Yoshida
BxB Hulk
Diamante

【B Block】
Kzy
Susumu Yokosuka
Dragon Kid
Jason Lee
Eita
SB KENTo

【C Block】
Shun Skywalker
YAMATO
Keisuke Okuda
U-T
Kaito Ishida
HipHop Kikuta

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Apr 10, 2021

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate show was really fun. Enjoyed every match on the card and things breezed by. Incredibly easy watch.

King of Gate starts at next month's Korakuen and the first three matches are going to be Shun Skywalker/YAMATO, Ben-K/Naruki Doi, and Dragon Kid/SB Kento. Just really top-loading it with quality matches.

Also at the end of the tournament there will be a battle royal of the people who didn't win their block, with the winner getting into the last seed.

forkboy84 posted:

Dragon Gate spoiler

Chono showed up at intermission???

He's doing commentary for the Dragon Gate show on Amazon Prime Japan. He was apparently very upset the Saito was rude on commentary to a New Japan guy on previous episodes

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Apr 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Tomoka Inaba stepped up to Minoru Suzuki on the same day she debuted in pro wrestling and she's finally getting a chance to kick his rear end

https://twitter.com/JUST_TAP_OUT/status/1381261499818156035?s=19