Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Pahilla the Hun posted:

has anyone trashed on Kava?

No but I have trashed on cava

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Bubbly wine does not agree with me and it is definitely the bubbles that make me vomit, not the too much booze

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

B33rChiller

about to pour a skinny girl with black cherry bubly (like a lacroix). No, I don't feel emasculated by this delicious beverage. The only problem I have is with the gimmicky branding. It was the only cucumber vodka in stock at the local. Stoli makes a decent one, and Effen is c'est bon!

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Escape From Noise

I had a wheat wine (9%) and now I'm having a g&t

Papa Was A Video Toaster

posting

Escape From Noise

Huge, if true

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm having an afternoon One and nobody can stop me :colbert:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

I'm having an afternoon One and nobody can stop me :colbert:

Hell, I don't just support it, I encourage it!

Stoner Sloth

Pahilla the Hun posted:

has anyone trashed on Kava?

yeah - i went to vanuatu and trashed there plus brought some home with me

it's a strange experience but p chill imo

only problem is that trashing on it basically requires drinking muddy rear end water but when it hits you mostly want to sit and watch the lights peacefully

e: would definitely recommend that noone gets kava pills - kava itself is by and large pretty harmless but concentrated in pill form it's been known to cause liver problems

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yeah I don't recommend kava bc it made me hallucinate and it will interact poorly with some meds.

Ymmv but I don't gently caress with it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Medium: :420:
Quality: :rznv:

take the moon

by sebmojo
ive trashed on kava, its a chill anxyliotic effect if u eat a few candies. may have some reverse tolerance thing where it gets more intense if u take more on a long enough stretch of times. ive also eaten a bunch of pills at a time before, slightly more dizzy vibe there and made myself a lil sick but in my defense it was an emotionally extreme situation

e: teas are not bad but a lil mild

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Boyfriend status: :trashed:

Heather Papps

hello friend

the seal salt is how you know it's good.

i just got back from a easter dinner with a small amount of family and it's time to make my eyes get small. also have a beer.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Scarfing ham and drinking boxed wine.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I filled 120 dosage capsules with a flower-kief-flower hard packed sandwich and let me tell you what:

Between the Mighty and the Crafty+ I am WRECKED.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Teddy Thunders posted:

I filled 120 dosage capsules with a flower-kief-flower hard packed sandwich and let me tell you what:

Between the Mighty and the Crafty+ I am WRECKED.

. . . but are you Too High to Post in BYOB?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3875361

more falafel please

forums poster

those destihl sours are just enamel strippers

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Wilmott Snipes

Drinking more boxed wine, feel like a Karen.

Ass-penny

Drinking boxed whiskey and spraying copious bullets in Borderlands 2.

Just finished a Parliament record, now I'm listening to Geto Boys.

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

Boyfriend status: :trashed:

I remember the one Destihl beer I had in Chicago that was just full of DMS. It was a Berliner weisse but it tasted like drinking carbonated canned corn juice.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

I remember the one Destihl beer I had in Chicago that was just full of DMS. It was a Berliner weisse but it tasted like drinking carbonated canned corn juice.

Ime all of their beers are Not Good and this qualified scarcely as a One.

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

Ime all of their beers are Not Good and this qualified scarcely as a One.

Pastry beers are gross

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pastry beers are gross

Agreed. I just...I like what I like and I like beer that is pretty simple and mostly tastes like grain.

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

Agreed. I just...I like what I like and I like beer that is pretty simple and mostly tastes like grain.

Sorry, but this is beer now.

Edit: it says "keep cold AT ALL TIMES" because they added the fruit puree right before packaging so if it gets warm the residual yeast (of which there is plenty because it's a hazy beer with lots of yeast in suspension) will start fermenting the unfermented sugar in the fruit, causing the cans to explode. Normally I say like what you like but this poo poo makes me really angry because it's really awful practices. I don't think anyone will get injured by an exploding drink can, but it's not a shelf stable product and so should not be canned.

Edit 2: The alcohol percentage on the can is also significantly lower than what's printed on the label since you cannot accurately measure the ABV after fermenyis complete if you've added other liquids unless you have super expensive lab equipment.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Apr 5, 2021

Wilmott Snipes

I've been trashing this whole weekend and my arm still hurts. Bill Gates sucks :smith:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Sorry, but this is beer now.

Edit: it says "keep cold AT ALL TIMES" because they added the fruit puree right before packaging so if it gets warm the residual yeast (of which there is plenty because it's a hazy beer with lots of yeast in suspension) will start fermenting the unfermented sugar in the fruit, causing the cans to explode. Normally I say like what you like but this poo poo makes me really angry because it's really awful practices. I don't think anyone will get injured by an exploding drink can, but it's not a shelf stable product and so should not be canned.

Ngl I really wanna try this

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
looks delicious :swoon:

a shame it's not an IPA :evilbuddy:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

im freaking the heck out posted:

I've been trashing this whole weekend and my arm still hurts. Bill Gates sucks :smith:

On one hand I'm actually in the exact same place as you, on the other I would like to see live music again and play board games at a mate's house without wondering if I washed my hands recently enough as I hit the weed pipe I brought from my own house to not share with the homies.

Areola Grande

thrashed crew. can't sleep :morning:

Wilmott Snipes

Hear you homie, watching Stargate Sg1

Areola Grande

im freaking the heck out posted:

Hear you homie, watching Stargate Sg1

at least I'm not that bad off. thanks bud :twisted:

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

thrashed crew. can't sleep :morning:

I'm rewatching the Hulu remake of the High Fidelity series. Gods this was fantastic.

Areola Grande

kravitz blood is true

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

Ngl I really wanna try this

You could get a Berliner weisse and mix it with fruit puree. It'd be the same thing without the danger of painting your walls with fruit and beer

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

kravitz blood heartbreak is true

FTFY

Escape From Noise

I'm drinking beers

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yeah I saw the explosion fruits and...I mean I get that people are drinking more and are bored and can't go anywhere but like, come on. Take this time to make a classic and perfect it. Brown ale, buddies, and nothing with pastry in it this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

Yeah I saw the explosion fruits and...I mean I get that people are drinking more and are bored and can't go anywhere but like, come on. Take this time to make a classic and perfect it. Brown ale, buddies, and nothing with pastry in it this time.

My thing is, if you want to drink a beer cocktail, fine, that's cool, but what's the point of paying a bunch for a can of beer that tastes like a cocktail you could make for much cheaper?