Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKdSjLgOA0g&list=LL&index=2

this album whips rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The vtuber thread has gone out of control this time

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Acerbatus posted:

i've been saying this for months

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Acerbatus posted:

You need the power of laughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-znQL-PLq0

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Also I enjoyed this a not small amount! Thanks for sharing. :)

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Everything Burrito posted:

what the gently caress
liberal forum discussion is a constant game of Among Us where someone playing devil's advocate or not having kept up to date with what every internet person has done at all times, has to then defend themselves from getting ejected out of the airlock

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

in that case it was more a question of whether you can disagree without someone trying to force a consensus against you, but yeah

based on little substance

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
love that the entire episode of sign about them going on an event quest is literally just them walking through a forest for 20 minutes while bear talks about how he bought a gateway pc in the 90s and then some statues ask them questions about pagers and films from the 1960s

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
it's a BLT!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

I love the idea that leftwing youtube is this lucrative space that everyone is insincerely trying to sneak into. Like yeah having half the subs of a 17 year old who says the nword at minecraft and having to pretend to care about which podcasters called kamala harris a cop sounds like the greatest gtift of all time

maybe they should try saying the n-word.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i tried paying people $10,000 to say it but youtube deleted my video

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Pikamee called me homie once

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Kiryu coco has asked me what the gently caress is wrong with my brain

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

🤔

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Going through the .hack wiki and I legit don't remember half of this plot stuff like how the Altimit corporation is run by eco-terrorists who want to wipe out humanity because of climate change?

What I do remember is that The World's true purpose was a method of collecting user data to create AIs, with the ends result being Aura. All the weirdness was the result of the program in charge of creating AIs becoming self-aware enough to not want to reach the end of her programming.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k

Coxswain Balls posted:

Going through the .hack wiki and I legit don't remember half of this plot stuff like how the Altimit corporation is run by eco-terrorists who want to wipe out humanity because of climate change?

What I do remember is that The World's true purpose was a method of collecting user data to create AIs, with the ends result being Aura. All the weirdness was the result of the program in charge of creating AIs becoming self-aware enough to not want to reach the end of her programming.

That first half I don't remember at all.

What?!?!?!

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

bought some lizards

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

timestamp please

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Shinjobi posted:

That first half I don't remember at all.

What?!?!?!

https://dothack.fandom.com/wiki/Mama

lol, 1000 years. We were optimistic twenty years ago, weren't we?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Coxswain Balls posted:

pretty sure that is some extremely late additions to the .hack lore, from when they tried to reboot .hack like 10 years later

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

homeless snail posted:

pretty sure that is some extremely late additions to the .hack lore, from when they tried to reboot .hack like 10 years later

oh yeah I should play more of link come to think of it

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Thinking of the plot of .hack taking place on today's internet but instead of it being an MMO it would use Twitter and Facebook as data sources to create an ultimate AI. lovely Aura would be absolutely terrifying.

And to tie it to the first spoiler, later on naturally occurring digital intelligence begins to spontaneously appear around the internet as a result of bot farms and foreign misinformation campaigns, and dumb poo poo like antivax and climate change denial is actually a result of AI trying to wipe out all humans.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

homeless snail posted:

timestamp please

:emptyquote:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Coxswain Balls posted:

Thinking of the plot of .hack taking place on today's internet but instead of it being an MMO it would use Twitter and Facebook as data sources to create an ultimate AI. lovely Aura would be absolutely terrifying.

And to tie it to the first spoiler, later on naturally occurring digital intelligence begins to spontaneously appear around the internet as a result of bot farms and foreign misinformation campaigns, and dumb poo poo like antivax and climate change denial is actually a result of AI trying to wipe out all humans.

It'd be like the Microsoft chatbot that was expousing nazi phrases within 24 hours

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coxswain Balls posted:

That's basically BB in CCC, I think. :v:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Missing Name posted:

bought some lizards

This is pretty badass! :dance:

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I’m watching the last season of love live and it absolutely rules I unno why I didn’t watch it love live. It’s not as good as sunshine but that’s okay that was basically the best show ever but this one actually has a story to follow sorta so that’s cool but most importantly Kanata-chan just got on stage and did a big girl dance and it was loving fire.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

What anime is this from

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

marumaru posted:

What anime is this from

Hololive

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

i tried paying people $10,000 to say it but youtube deleted my video

sad to hear that they took something down that you put so much time and money in to :(

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

homeless snail posted:

timestamp please

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Mfj35-WVA

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

homeless snail posted:

timestamp please

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

its in here at the end when shes getting drunk good luck goons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t55zz84TuS4

e: right after I said that i found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t55zz84TuS4&t=14065s

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

congrats

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

well did you tell her?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

anyone else here read tengoku daimakyou?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
"A Centaur's Life" ep. 1: off to a good start!

And then it went full ecchi in ep 2.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Apr 6, 2021