Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
poll
This poll is closed.
answer 1 9 8.33%
answer 2 15 13.89%
answer 3 48 44.44%
answer 4 36 33.33%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Rinkles posted:

How do you deal with an abuser that might be schizophrenic? And this is family, so I can't just dump them.

Put your safety first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

A couple of aldi store brand frozen bean and cheese burritos straight from the microwave

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This is worse than that lasagne meme

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I wish I had a burrito

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

FirstAidKite posted:

I wish I had a burrito

Yeah but not those ones

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Regarde Aduck posted:

Yeah but not those ones

Of course not those ones, they're mine, why would someone want to steal my burritos?

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Have to me honest, I've only ever been disappointed by a burrito... but then I've never had a restaurant level one

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
You can't count this for your foodpost square because those clearly aren't edible

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Rarity posted:

You can't count this for your foodpost square because those clearly aren't edible

They tasted fine op

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Have to me honest, I've only ever been disappointed by a burrito... but then I've never had a restaurant level one

There used to be a burrito place in the food court of one of the local shopping centres that was pretty banging but they closed down and now their only other location that I know of is at a services on the m25 :(

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
When restaurants are safe to go to again and the pandemic has well and truly passed I am gonna go to a local mexican restaurant and order some fine as hell burritos

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Wanna see this energy for pointing out something is mediocre next time someone brings up asscreed

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

SeXReX posted:

Wanna see this energy for pointing out something is mediocre next time someone brings up asscreed

Literally my gimmick

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Gripweed posted:

check out this cool dragon you can only fight in a defunct Asia-only Monster Hunter mobile game

That's Doomgaze.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Ciaphas posted:

why is this poo poo game in particular getting the time of day, again

It's been a really long time since a game this high-profile was this bad I feel like. High budget Games are bad in a very different way now

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, Balan isn't bad because it had publicly bad crunch or because it's glorifying war crimes or caked in some kind of bigotry. It's just a bad game to play and that's refreshing.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Which Monster Hunter monster is cutest?

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

mkvltra posted:

I am not enough of a monster hunter wiki to know the name but its the pink flying one with the puffy mane

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Mara

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

The dumb idiot bird with the egg is pretty adorable in a loving stupid way.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Nerscylla

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
I really want to like Mad Max but it so quickly devolves into icon chasing, with 50% of your time spent rummaging the points of interest for scrap. It's a beautiful, potentially awesome game brought down by its systems. What a waste.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rinkles posted:

I really want to like Mad Max but it so quickly devolves into icon chasing, with 50% of your time spent rummaging the points of interest for scrap. It's a beautiful, potentially awesome game brought down by it's systems. What a waste.

openworldgame.txt

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Rarity posted:

openworldgame.txt

Yeah but it's particularly egrigious. It feels so incredibly artificial. Every location has a "collected y out of x scrap" indicator.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

SeXReX posted:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

MM really is a pretty game

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Rinkles posted:

I really want to like Mad Max but it so quickly devolves into icon chasing, with 50% of your time spent rummaging the points of interest for scrap. It's a beautiful, potentially awesome game brought down by its systems. What a waste.

I feel like the game wasn't given enough dev time to flesh out its wasteland, this is evidenced by all the boss raiders being exactly the same fight and a few other signifiers. It's a shame because its driving, combat and car combat mechanics are some of the best ever, and the game is breath-takingly pretty and sets its tone masterfully, but there's just not enough stuff to do for how big it is. WB does this a lot with its games.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

SeXReX posted:

A couple of aldi store brand frozen bean and cheese burritos straight from the microwave

The Eric Andre of games chat has spoken

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Gripweed posted:

check out this cool dragon you can only fight in a defunct Asia-only Monster Hunter mobile game

It's Zeruel from Eva

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Gripweed posted:

that's volcarona

mkvltra posted:

large? probably arzuos or

stev posted:

The dumb idiot bird with the egg is pretty adorable in a loving stupid way.

small? these boys:

SeXReX posted:

now this is posting

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Lol the fake expansion pack advertised on April 1st for X3 is real

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I just looked to see if Malcolm Mooney or Damo Suzuki were still alive and they BOTH are

Dang, that's rad

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

I played a couple hunts with LawfulWaffle and homeless snail last night and I caught this clip I think is p funny

https://twitter.com/doogleswuggles/status/1379445040683048960?s=20

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

SeXReX posted:

I love frozen bean burritos. Got in the habit of making my own homegrown ones a while back but generally it's more work and more expensive. Actually used to be cheaper to just buy em from Taco Bell and fridge/freezer em but now theyre too expensive for that. Anyway, how come they never used black refried beans in the frozen premades?? Better bean anyway

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wish my local Costco sold frozen burritos that were just beef, but they only have the packages that are a mix of beef, and bean, but the bean ones really don't taste that good. I've had other brands that are just bean burritos that were alright, so it's just Costco that is the problem.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Rinkles posted:

The just cause team lives to gate progress behind meters

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I am trying to purchase Kingdom Hearts III for the PC but it's only available on the Epic Games Store, which will not take my credit card for no apparent reason.

In my googling I came across a couple shady looking websites offering to sell CD keys for use on the Epic Games store. Is this a legitimate business? Has anyone used those before?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

mkvltra posted:

Dodogama

look at that smiley boy

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

mkvltra posted:

All of them.