Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K9
May 6, 2007

sending thoughts and prayers Buddykins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
YEAH BABY WOOOOOOOO GIVE HIM HIS drat TWITTER BACK GODDAMN IT

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I've been sitting on site for an hour and a half doing nothing. It was almost 3 hours yesterday

K9
May 6, 2007

just call me Der Sneipmeister

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Buddykins posted:

is day crew ready to poo poo post

gonna get my first shot and then all bets are off, I have no idea what kind of beast I will become when my DNA is rewritten and my embedded Ducklo comes online

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
give it to dmx instead, but thank you friend. I am dead. loving. Serious. gently caress it lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

K9 posted:

sending thoughts and prayers Buddykins

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/tashabetweeting/status/1379196065719668736?s=19

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

buddykins go to bed

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Pissssssssssssss

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Dustcat posted:

buddykins go to bed

2DCAT posted:

Pissssssssssssss

many cats, many sides

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/FIUFootball/status/1379114812794417153?s=19

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/Brendan85/status/1379140972609732619?s=19

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Brimful of Asha on the

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

look at this idiot who has never seen the noneuclidian demonic geometry that controls nyc apartment buildings

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

did jerry ever ride that bike?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/mrmxy/status/1379301594970329091?s=19

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Flavius Aetass posted:

what is this??

it's it

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Lol this foreman has no idea what he is doing, this week is gonna be a poo poo show

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Tirade posted:

Brimful of Asha on the

:hai:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

He's back!

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1379414304282312707?s=19

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

The Nastier Nate posted:

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/1379189546915672065?s=21

One of my friends scolded me for eating at a table alone at reading terminal market last week, I feel like that wasn’t justified

gently caress dfw

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's a brand new stadium and it looks like a loving costco

its designed to be appealing to their fans

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao dallas absolutely loving sucks poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

"well we're one of the blandest cities in the us with no real culture or identity.............................................gently caress it, lets just let everyone get covid!!!!!!"

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

:texas:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

what is it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

that stadium looks gorgeous what are you guys talking about

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

im most offended by that D1 practice field they use as a stadium

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
musician Slavi Trifonov's Europhilic "Such Folk Exist" (ITN) reform party (named after one of his albums) did better than expected in the Bulgarian election but not well enough to oust Boyko Borissov's conservative GERB party

here's a taste of his music, which is exactly what you'd expect if i told you he's a Bulgarian pop star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mupFQmEjih8

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The EU is pretty much only funding the Bulgarian mafia and nobody else. Merkel is a disaster and the sooner she's gone the better

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

more like Dall rear end

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Tirade posted:

Brimful of Asha on the

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

what stadium is the best stadium since it seems like as soon as I go to one I’m gonna get ultra-Corona so I want to only know the best one to visit before I die

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Good soup! posted:

lmfao dallas absolutely loving sucks poo poo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Red Baron posted:

what stadium is the best stadium since it seems like as soon as I go to one I’m gonna get ultra-Corona so I want to only know the best one to visit before I die

Oakland Coliseum is the best because you're allowed to bring your own food

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

a.lo posted:

that stadiums in texas need to be enclosed or the texas-scale fans will die from heat stroke doesn't help it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Joementum posted:

Oakland Coliseum is the best because you're allowed to bring your own food

extremely strong point for

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Red Baron posted:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron posted:

Marlins Park was the best but then Jeter got rid of the dinger machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

it's a glass barn with a town-sized parking lot