Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Groovelord Neato posted:

You dip it in tomato soup smdh
Granted, most canned tomato soup is just thin ketchup. There's never enough basil and always too much sugar.

Penisaurus Sex posted:

West Virginia, weirdly, has nothing to be ashamed of.
The only problem, really, with WV cooking is that they don't know it's legal to cook vegetable dishes without hamburger, bacon, or cheese.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Apr 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Bust Rodd posted:

Ketchup only goes on Hamburger, Hot Dog, French Fry and THAT’S IT!!!

Chicken tendies though

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Bust rodd telling everyone that he has the palette of a child by putting sugar tomato sauce on his grilled meats versus MUSTARD like a MAN

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ketchup doesn't go on burgers or hot dogs though??

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I put ketchup on burgs and dogs

I was just poking fun at everyone who gets confrontational about ketchup (or catsup) on a hot dog

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
ketchup in my gochujang, bc it's not sugary enough

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
lol if you don't make your own bespoke condiments by masterfully mixing and matching a half dozen different sauces.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Chicken tendies though
It's like putting BBQ sauce on your chicken tendies, only not good.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

ketchup goes on burgers, with mayo

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

shame on an IGA posted:

lol what I live in SC and can assure you Tudor's is god-tier. And are you talkin about the DQ in Hinton?

Yes and yes.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Phone posted:

ok now defend spaghetti napolitan

i'll try making it but i think the overcooked noodles are more offensive than the ketchup

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

ketchup is a dogshit condiment, it's only good with fries if you mix a bunch of pepper in, and fried seafood if you mix a bunch of horseradish in. just put actual tomato on your burger

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

Ketchup only goes on Hamburger, Hot Dog, French Fry and THAT’S IT!!!

that's right, bust rodd

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

ketchup goes on burgers, with mayo

ah, the burger king standard

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pharmaskittle posted:

just put actual tomato on your burger

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
That’s like telling a heroin addict to just snort a crushed poppy plant, it’s absolutely not remotely the same thing.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
ketchup is to spicy

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

As annoying as ketchup is too spicy white people are the spice tolerance as masculinity proxy bros are so much worse

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

inferis posted:

As annoying as ketchup is too spicy white people are the spice tolerance as masculinity proxy bros are so much worse

ghost pepper bros are way worse than midwestern grandmas, totally agreed

vvv i parsed it for u

i say swears online fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Apr 6, 2021

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

inferis posted:

What

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Cousin of the bitter undrinkable beer guy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

IPAs aren't cool anymore and it rules

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

inferis posted:

Cousin of the bitter undrinkable beer guy

IPA guys are the bottom rung of society. In the karmic caste system a beetle crushed under the hooves an ox comes back as a Fantasy Football player named Chris who loves kitschy beers labeled Hop, Drop & Roll

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
regular rear end ketchup has no reason to exist, this is good though.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

I like the spaghetti they make in Germany where it is ice cream and the red sauce is strawberry jam.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Bust Rodd posted:

IPA guys are the bottom rung of society. In the karmic caste system a beetle crushed under the hooves an ox comes back as a Fantasy Football player named Chris who loves kitschy beers labeled Hop, Drop & Roll

How many IBUs are in this bro? I’m updating my profile on Untapp’d. Yeah I have over 600 beers on my profile, I really like to sample new ones.

Oh Mosaic hops? I prefer more of a Galaxy Citra and really am enjoying this new Quadruple Dry Hopped Milkshake Juicy Barrel Aged Wild Yeast Nitro Imperial Pale Ale. It’s $27 a bottle and is 13% alcohol.

Haha you enjoy that Miller Lite poo poo? That sugary corn water? That disgusting pap? You infant; you juvenile, you terrible frat boy. Oh maybe you’re just drinking to get hosed up and hide your feelings, but I am a true gourmand.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Hey, those guys just love beer. And by "beer" they mean a 40 proof carbonated strawberry milkshake.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Omnicarus posted:

I like the spaghetti they make in Germany where it is ice cream and the red sauce is strawberry jam.

i had a german foreign exchange student and he invited my family to visit his at the end of the school year. my parents were fascinated by spaghettieis, we had it like four times lol

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
edit: xxpost and xpost

unironically though

THS
Sep 15, 2017

sour beer is good

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I just like Guinness and Hard Cider

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
been on a cider binge recently. pink cider made out of pink apples. mmm pink.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Had not seen this, but I'm happy for Felix. He's probably gotten better at writing since 2017.

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1379492455670763522

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol good lord

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

a nice juicy hazy ipa is great, glad these are getting more popular and better

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
All beer has its place except nitro, which is garbage.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

all beer is valid

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I won't post just the tweet because people apparently get upset about that. So I will post the tweet and a lol.

https://twitter.com/MandelaFace/status/1379493994615300096

"lol"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

THS posted:

sour beer is good

Sour beer can be good but it suffers from. he same thing as IPAs where every dipshit brewery who can't make beer worth poo poo is making a dozen different types of sour beers right now and many of them are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Apoplexy posted:

I won't post just the tweet because people apparently get upset about that. So I will post the tweet and a lol.

https://twitter.com/MandelaFace/status/1379493994615300096

"lol"

it's so loving lame that the concept of writing half-way decent female characters is reduced to internet buzzwords