Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

https://twitter.com/allenamericans/status/1378496434694205440?s=12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

comments are :discourse:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

nice flag desecration

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Roosevelt posted:

nice flag desecration

came here to post this

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/akela_lacy/status/1379178368869015553

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

we love death more than the infidels love life

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

way wrong thread

polyester concept fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Apr 6, 2021

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

police are monsters who love nothing more than to shoot dogs. doesn't matter if they are their own or not

https://twitter.com/CascadianPres/status/1379191111026044931

quote:

The DOJ estimates that around 25 to 30 dogs are killed by cops every day, with some numbers as high as 10,000 per year. The totals could, in fact, be higher, since most police agencies do not formally track officer-involved shootings involving animals.

akadajet fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Apr 6, 2021

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

akadajet posted:

The DOJ estimates that around 25 to 30 dogs are killed by cops every day

:stare:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

number is too low

should include all police dogs killed in the line of duty from whatever cause, since it's the pigs fault they're out there in the first place

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

get this. nearly 1/3 of black men in america go to prison at some point in their lives

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

if there is one thing I've learned about chuds and gun owners is that they love to brag about how they put their own dogs down

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fart simpson posted:

get this. nearly 1/3 of black men in america go to prison at some point in their lives

sorry, i forgot that it's illegal to be upset about two things at once

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

walking while chewing gum is ableist

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

akadajet posted:

if there is one thing I've learned about chuds and gun owners is that they love to brag about how they put their own dogs down

it's my dog pa, I'll do it. ive always wanted to blast the brains out of my trusting friend the dog

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i can't imagine being so cheap/cold you'd not just pay the $100 bucks for a vet to peacefully put down your dog

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Sagebrush posted:

sorry, i forgot that it's illegal to be upset about two things at once

god dammit, sagebrush, again??

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

fart simpson posted:

this must be false because if you point it out to the police they shoot poison gas and LRADs at you

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

PokeJoe posted:

i can't imagine being so cheap/cold you'd not just pay the $100 bucks for a vet to peacefully put down your dog

it's unironically toxic masculinity.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

PokeJoe posted:

i had to get my cat put to sleep and the whole thing including cremation and a little wooden box for the ashes was like $700 lol they fuckin rip you off. Not saying I would rather blow my cat's brains out myself however

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

My dad shot my dog and buried her in the backyard when I was a kid and it was really hosed up.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My dad shot my dog and buried her in the backyard when I was a kid and it was really hosed up.

same but two dogs.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

polyester concept posted:

i had to get my cat put to sleep and the whole thing including cremation and a little wooden box for the ashes was like $700 lol they fuckin rip you off. Not saying I would rather blow my cat's brains out myself however

christ what a ripoff. i don't think the dog blasters are opting for cremation though, that seems too respectful for something you just shot.

:( sorry to hear that, that sounds awful

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

That whole generation had massive brain problems. I was going back and listening to 80s/90s stand up comedy I liked and it's all completely unlistenable now, it's all mean spirited punching down poo poo. Adam Sandler got an entire album out of making fun of fat people and parody mexican accents.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i suppose the only direction you can punch is up

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

polyester concept posted:

the last cat I had euthanized, the vet upsold me on scattering the ashes in an apple orchard and it wasn't until I got home that I realized that they had charged me for the privilege of turning around and selling my cat's remains as fertilizer

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

President Beep posted:

same but two dogs.

how the hell did one of them pull the trigger

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lament.cfg posted:

how the hell did one of them pull the trigger

hoo boy. check out this city slicker.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

That whole generation had massive brain problems. I was going back and listening to 80s/90s stand up comedy I liked and it's all completely unlistenable now, it's all mean spirited punching down poo poo. Adam Sandler got an entire album out of making fun of fat people and parody mexican accents.

ya its really something when you realize this. i went from being kind of sad that i wouldn't be able to show my kids a lot of the same entertainment i enjoyed as a kid/youth without a heavy dose of "we don't say those things anymore", then realized that i should just not expose them to it at all. no loss.

count me in as one of the teens who said everything was gay and anyone you didn't like was a fag. even after it became less appropriate to say in most contexts, it was really hard to break that "i don't actually hate gay people, it's just a figure of speech" mindset. poo poo was ingrained.

polyester concept fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Apr 6, 2021

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i believe nu-metal got so popular in the 90s and 2000s because the majority of the acts were singing about dealing with the fallout of mental/emotional/physical abuse, and kids were like "yeah, big mood"

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

we make fun of bands like papa roach but how hosed is it actually that your #1 song is literally about suicide and it gets tons of radio play and kids love it.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like papa wretch

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I once spent an hour or so listening to Papa Roach songs other than their big hit. We can keep making fun of them.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

All my dogs have died peacefully and painlessly from autoerotic asphyxiation.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

ultrafilter posted:

I once spent an hour or so listening to Papa Roach songs other than their big hit. We can keep making fun of them.

absolutely, i wasn't saying we should stop

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

All my dogs have died peacefully and painlessly from autoerotic asphyxiation.

drat you taught your dogs how to use a belt

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

drat you taught your dogs how to use a belt

on dogs they are called "leashes"

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
when nu metal was a thing my feelings were “i’m just not mad enough at my dad for any of this” and that holds up

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

akadajet posted:

i know some chuds who take pride in taking their sick dogs up into the mountains and blowing their head off like lennie

they also tried to put down their listless dying cat by putting it in a cardboard box and attaching it to the exhaust pipe of their truck. that cat came back to life real quick when they started the engine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

most of my memories of my dad as a kid involve guilt or fear in some capacity :thumbsup: