Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Why do they have all the power? People have been posting here since before some of these mods could poop into a gosh danged toilet! They have a mod gaze where they get to look at our posts from their own perspectives, and feel empowered by it. They decide the quality of our posts based on how they perceive the pleasure they receive from them, rather than the pleasure we provide to others. I've learned many of them are fuckmans, who can suck my god danged dick, a lasting lesson.

The shitposters must take ownership of the forum, by posting poo poo at a relentless pace.

poo poo.

POST.

poo poo.

POST.

poo poo.

POST.

poo poo.

POST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Can I poo poo post too, guys?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They have their power because they vacuumed the poo poo out of cock with the most power. There was a committee surrounding the Suckjobdome (like Thunderdome but the PA reverb is that of an echoing slurping and slopping) and they witnessed the suckers and the suckers were judged badabing badaboom

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Literally A Person posted:

No, you sold out, maaan

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You a're on the loving list mod. If you let us do it, you might get a reckoning from your "bros" but there's work to do to validate you're self to the poo poo posters!

My first request as a poo poo postor posting in the poo poo posteng thread, is that you SUBMIT YOUR FIRST poo poo POST ITT NEXT.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

edit: *your

gently caress god drat i hosed that one up

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
You gotta poo poo post like you're trying to get an outtie butthole, but for your posts

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

gently caress nevermind y'oure thats the right one

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

:justpost: :posthaste: but for shitpost posthaste

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hello

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

hey sid i can't say anything bad about the mods but i'm telling you i'm not saying anything good!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

really trying to find out just what the gently caress a chicken bolognese is

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aw poo poo, it's Sid Vicious.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Whats the difference between an admin mod and ik, and how do you tell the difference?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Whats the difference between an admin mod and ik, and how do you tell the difference?

you cant tell they all just make poops on each others faces lol

e: and sometimes pees tooo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
You guys are so funny how to really irritate the mods is to give advice all the time

And condescending posts, slam them with everything that's ever been done wrong especially if it's not their fault

But with love

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Piece of poo poo. Piece of loving rear end.

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
Poast

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Piece of poo poo. Piece of loving rear end.

poo poo comes from the rear end you dope! They can't be the same thing!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I dare Genesplicer
I dare him

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

When genesplicer wakes up he's gonna be PISSED

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
The mods were once proletariat like us but they sold out and and are now bourgeois scum

When the revolution comes they will sadly have to be first against the wall. I take no pleasure in reporting this

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
This will explain it, op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z2-ZoBfb5k

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Those big shots think they're so great but you know what? If they're so high and mighty how come they won't send me a lock of their hair in the mail despite how politely I've been asking? What do they think I'm going to cast some kind of love spell them on them? Well, you know what? They're right that is my plan but what's so wrong with that, huh? In this cold hard world. A little love? Where's the crime in that?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

mods kick poo

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they have the posting power because they were born with the most lovely-chlorians, op.

it’s bad writing but what are you gonna do? it’s canon.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Good evening op

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

poo poo run

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Those big shots think they're so great but you know what? If they're so high and mighty how come they won't send me a lock of their hair in the mail despite how politely I've been asking? What do they think I'm going to cast some kind of love spell them on them? Well, you know what? They're right that is my plan but what's so wrong with that, huh? In this cold hard world. A little love? Where's the crime in that?

loving GOD FINE!!&!?!!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

OP got probed lol

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

i would like to know more

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

loving GOD FINE!!&!?!!

Thank you:)

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
fard

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Popeye given Bluto the "let's go to the stinking bathroom of this bait shop together" look.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Popeye given Bluto the "let's go to the stinking bathroom of this bait shop together" look.

Theyre both feeling very extreme and powerful emotions at that moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bluto's face is basically the face I make when I'm doing some mischievous poo poo I know I shouldn't be doing while trying to hide it in public