Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Aegis Bear posted:

Even if you took out the extremely obvious and photoshopped a bunch of smiling young POCs in, the first clue that those pics are all bullshit would be how they say "Blacks for X".

loving no one says 'the blacks'. "The blacks" is dehumanizing and sounds like an enemy RPG faction. You sure see that language a lot around racist old people, though!

Funny you should mention that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/amanbatheja/status/1379584237138014214?s=21

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead

I signed up to see wtf in search of Trump lols and it seems that instead I can pay EIGHTY SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS to follow Elon Musk? Or a bargain $18,000 to follow noted lead paint drinking enthusiast Scott Adams.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Okay, there is one part that is actually (unintentionally) funny: helium Trump

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1379639244998668291?s=21

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

God this is so painful

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1379635855476850688?s=19

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Oh yeah? Country with the highest rate of incarcerated citizens per 100,000 has an under-incarceration problem? You sure about that?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Batterypowered7 posted:

Oh yeah? Country with the highest rate of incarcerated citizens per 100,000 has an under-incarceration problem? You sure about that?

it does though. there are known child sex traffickers walking around free!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

ben shapino posted:

it does though. there are known child sex traffickers walking around free!

Could be worse. They could be in our government.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL he made it 1.2 episodes before it just degenerated into petulant aggrieved white man whining like every other fox show.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Batterypowered7 posted:

I don't really want to agree with Tom Cotton, but he is right in some aspect. There are a lot of people out free that should be locked up. There are also a lot of people locked up that should be out free.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i'm enjoying gutfeld's
complete inability to endasentencecorr
ECTly

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
So it's like loving weird and a deep sign of desperation that Fox News is running a conservative comedy show, right? MSNBC doesn't have the Rachael Maddow comedy hour, it's them trying to become the nexus for all conservative forms of media engagement. Which is odd as hell

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

LOL he made it 1.2 episodes before it just degenerated into petulant aggrieved white man whining like every other fox show.

did you watch their satire all trump news network skit. it's incredible content

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

whats the deal with airline liberals

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Cthulu Carl posted:

I bet if they let him keep talking, he would have talked about how the Chinese are forcing American businessmen to sell radios and cordless phones at such low prices that all these small business owners are being put in straightjackets in public and sent to asylums.

LOL!!!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LordSloth posted:

Okay, there is one part that is actually (unintentionally) funny: helium Trump

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1379639244998668291?s=21

OMG that second clip

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://twitter.com/websiteidi0t/status/1379619009843376128

Totally normal and stable person lives here.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

...what... What are they trying to do with those hand signs? It surely can't be for White supremacy - they're turned 90 degrees on the z-axis... But it's obviously not Q... So... 'd'? 'b'? What the gently caress is going on?!?!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I, too, have answered phone calls while I'm jerkin' it in a port-a-potty. What's so drat special about that?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LordSloth posted:

I think Aardvark! asked about it earlier- here’s tonight’s sad sad Twitter thread on “Gutfeld!”

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1379630473698238464?s=21

I still can’t imagine watching the whole uncut chud “humor”

YES!!! I can't believe they went there! Gutfield's still got it!!!!!💉🔫💉🔫😤🔫💉📀🎉💎😃🐘👯👹🌋

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Samovar posted:

...what... What are they trying to do with those hand signs? It surely can't be for White supremacy - they're turned 90 degrees on the z-axis... But it's obviously not Q... So... 'd'? 'b'? What the gently caress is going on?!?!

Internet Nazis tried to make the OK sign a symbol for being an internet nazi. When people noticed this, they were like "NO, IT'S JUST THE OK SIGN(stupid LIBS are looking CRAZY)"

So that's what they're doing. God, can you imagine how loving annoying the Nazis must've been? "How can we want the subjugation of all other nations, our symbol is from INDIA, dude"

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Hum dinger!

Bravo, brave Sir Gutfield. May your japes lift the non-uppity poors out of the ghettos and into our nation's far-flung exurbs, prisons, and Wal-Mart parking lots.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Grondoth posted:

Internet Nazis tried to make the OK sign a symbol for being an internet nazi. When people noticed this, they were like "NO, IT'S JUST THE OK SIGN(stupid LIBS are looking CRAZY)"

So that's what they're doing. God, can you imagine how loving annoying the Nazis must've been? "How can we want the subjugation of all other nations, our symbol is from INDIA, dude"

Adding that allegedly it spells WP for white power. Three fingers up for the W and the looping fingers and wrist for the P.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Wait, so... they're doing a nightly scripted comedy show? That's... impossible for even a well-staffed, talented, deep writing room.
Start weekly man, build your fan base first before hitting them with the dregs.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I do appreciate Gutfield's use of an audience that is clearly forcing their laughter every so often a full beat or two after the punchline.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MrMojok posted:

I dunno if this pic is real or not and I don’t care, it’s too good not to post

https://twitter.com/jdcocchiarella/status/1379487768015998980?s=21

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
gutfeld almost feels like a Tim and Eric sketch during the parts that are at least trying to be comedy

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

You know it's funny because the exclamation point is askew.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Thread favorite David Roth strikes again:

quote:

Here, later in the same conversation, we see Trump running aground when asked whether his people should boycott MLB in response to the woke, the thing with the woke that is actually very sad, with the All-Star Game, that no one cares about but which is really so regrettable.

https://defector.com/what-exactly-is-donald-trump-upset-about-here/

quote:

The people, he continues, we have more of them but they don’t—and the companies that want to be so righteous, it’s terrible—and the bill.

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Apr 7, 2021

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Johnny Walker posted:

You know it's funny because the exclamation point is askew.

That and the leaning back with a smug smirk

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I think I have what it takes to be a writer for Gutfield's show.

It's just a news anchor, maybe they are drunk (?) There is a news story about Trump and they get real mad and shake their fists and scream "TRUMP! TRUUUUUMP!" They get more angry and start breathing heavily from their mouths which begins foaming with spittle. They leap up, fists in the air screaming "TRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPP!" but as they stand up we see they have peed their pants...BY A LOT! But we aren't done yet, they turn around and start pounding the wall behind them with their fists screaming "TRUUUUUUUUNMMMMMMMMPPPPPP!" but what's this? Brown stain on the back of their pants, because they pooped themselves! Boom!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

And yet AGAIN, thread favorite David Roth strikes again, this time on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/1379651463694200835?s=21

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zil posted:

https://twitter.com/websiteidi0t/status/1379619009843376128

Totally normal and stable person lives here.

I'm the sign on the roof that says

TRU P

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Turning my home into a shrine to some rich guy who doesn't care if I live or die on my own dime to own the libs.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I've got an idea for a Gutfeld sketch. A liberal is being interviewed, and they calmly explain that they think it doesn't matter what Hunter Biden has or hasn't done since he isn't in office/any position.

That's the joke. Then Gutfeld's writers are cattle prodded until they laugh at it.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Aardvark! posted:

I've got an idea for a Gutfeld sketch. A liberal is being interviewed, and they calmly explain that they think it doesn't matter what Hunter Biden has or hasn't done since he isn't in office.

That's the joke. Then Gutfeld's writers are cattle prodded until they laugh at it.

LOL!!!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Aardvark! posted:

I've got an idea for a Gutfeld sketch. Gutfeld's writers are cattle prodded.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Escape From Noise posted:

I think I have what it takes to be a writer for Gutfield's show.

It's just a news anchor, maybe they are drunk (?) There is a news story about Trump and they get real mad and shake their fists and scream "TRUMP! TRUUUUUMP!" They get more angry and start breathing heavily from their mouths which begins foaming with spittle. They leap up, fists in the air screaming "TRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPP!" but as they stand up we see they have peed their pants...BY A LOT! But we aren't done yet, they turn around and start pounding the wall behind them with their fists screaming "TRUUUUUUUUNMMMMMMMMPPPPPP!" but what's this? Brown stain on the back of their pants, because they pooped themselves! Boom!

CUT TO:

Bernie Sanders in a hot air balloon, but the hot air is coming from his mouth!!

*HONK*HONK*chickensquack*car horn

CUT TO:

The Pope [holding up the southern border fence, letting dusky hordes of MS-13 cartel warlords and their 9-month pregnant girlfriends ready to drop anchor babies and gateway drugs into our school's hot lunch program] *shrugs* "It's a living!"
*flashes gold teeth (one with a masonic compass) while bikini babes annoint his feet with pure frankincense and myrr <the gold comes later*wink*hubba hubba>*

CUT TO:

Gutfield telling a PA which girls to let into his dressing room...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Gutter Phoenix posted:

CUT TO:

Bernie Sanders in a hot air balloon, but the hot air is coming from his mouth!!

*HONK*HONK*chickensquack*car horn

CUT TO:

The Pope [holding up the southern border fence, letting dusky hordes of MS-13 cartel warlords and their 9-month pregnant girlfriends ready to drop anchor babies and gateway drugs into our school's hot lunch program] *shrugs* "It's a living!"
*flashes gold teeth (one with a masonic compass) while bikini babes annoint his feet with pure frankincense and myrr <the gold comes later*wink*hubba hubba>*

CUT TO:

Gutfield telling a PA which girls to let into his dressing room...

Those first two are dangerously close to actual jokes