Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm telling you guys, best wish spot is ventis hands. 60% of the time I get what I want there every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Scoss posted:

Oh, does the "every other 5*" guarantee carry over between banners? I got pitybroken by a Jean c1 at ~30 pulls which I won't complain about, but does that mean the next one is guaranteed to be the featured character even on a different banner?

yes, it carries over just like your pity amount

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Did a single 10 pull since I was about 30-40 away from soft pity, ended up getting QiQi'd, not bad really since now Im guaranteed for on banner 5*. Did another 2 pulls and got Rosalia. Now to wait for a 5* that I really want.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Hit the soft pity at 70 draws into a dupe Childe which is literally the worst outcome. It only slightly helped I got Rosaria 4 draws after but that was not worth it. Now I'm at a coinflip mercy for Eula.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

40 pulls got me c1 rosaria, a barb constellation, like my 3rd favonius sword, and the widsith

would have liked more rosaria/fischl constellations but really can't complain about this

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Gyoru posted:

c5 rosaria and a childe c2 in 90 pulls (dodged barb and got fish twice)

I hate you

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Got Rosaria and last Fischl constellation in 30 pulls. Been holding on to primo since Hu Tao, so it was nice to wish again. Now to hold onto them until the next new anime.

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
is rosaria good? dont really care what other people are pulling tbh

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Did 50 pulls and got

fav bow
Flute
Rosaria
2x Barbara C1,000,000

Eh. I'll probably pull close to my not guaranteed pity and wait for Eula. I won't be sad if I get Childe early because I don't have him, but I'm not so stoked to get him.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

tyrelhill posted:

is rosaria good? dont really care what other people are pulling tbh

That's the curse of the thread. Thankfully most of the artifact chat has moved to discord

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
Rosaria has excellent run, jump, and climbing animations. S+ tier.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

oh I never farmed up fatui badges, huh? guess rosaria's talents get to be crappy for a while then

at least she doesn't need the knives but fatui anything are def the worst basic ascension mats to have to grind

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
Already have Barbara and Fischl C6 as well as a Childe, so I did a single 10 pull and got another Fischl. I'm going to call it quits and give it another shot when there's a rerun, hopefully it'll be on a banner where I don't have the other 4 stars at C6 and the 5 star is someone i actually want.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Manatee Cannon posted:

oh I never farmed up fatui badges, huh? guess rosaria's talents get to be crappy for a while then

at least she doesn't need the knives but fatui anything are def the worst basic ascension mats to have to grind

Low-key the best part of the Dragonspine update was the lake absolutely crawling with Fatui to farm mats off of.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Manatee Cannon posted:

Badges aren't bad, since Fatui will always drop at least one of the second tier badge. Whopperflowers or treasure hoarders are way worse to grind since they usually will just drop the basic material, so you have to kill like 4 times as many. Knives suck though.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Rosaria seems to be a weaker kaeya from what I hear a few of the math guys.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Agnostalgia posted:

Badges aren't bad, since Fatui will always drop at least one of the second tier badge. Whopperflowers or treasure hoarders are way worse to grind since they usually will just drop the basic material, so you have to kill like 4 times as many. Knives suck though.

you don't have to specifically go out of your way to grind those because they're pretty common in leylines/daily quests compared to fatui

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

So is Rosaria supposed to be part of a physical damage comp? They gave her the Dragonspine spear in her demo, and she does seems to be good a keeping superconduct applied with her short skill cooldown.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
20 Rolls, a C1 Rosaria and a Keqing. My last roll on the event banner was Vent in mid April so my dumbass luck continues. I didn't have Keqing before, I'm not that interested in Rosaria or Childe I just wanted to see what I could pull :v:

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

gandlethorpe posted:

So is Rosaria supposed to be part of a physical damage comp? They gave her the Dragonspine spear in her demo, and she does seems to be good a keeping superconduct applied with her short skill cooldown.
I think she's ideal with C6 Bennett and I think Favonious Lance or Deathmatch are the two spears you want for her. She can theoretically apply cryo for Razor but imo she makes a lot more sense reverse melting her ult.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

Manatee Cannon posted:

you don't have to specifically go out of your way to grind those because they're pretty common in leylines/daily quests compared to fatui
I still need 50,000 masks for my current team, and like 3/4 of the daily quests are hilichurls, so that only helps so much.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

gently caress MY LIFE

i had guaranteed pity and i did a single 'gently caress it' 10x before properly saving for Eula because 'i literally just got Jean, there's no way I pull the 5* within 10-20 rolls' :smith:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Agnostalgia posted:

Badges also got a lot easier with dragon spine. There’s a lot of the dudes there.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Over 15 pulls managed to pull a Fischl, Ningguang C1 and Rosaria so I'm pretty happy.

Also did some testing and Rosaria's Night Walk, the Anemo Elemental Resonance and Mona's sprint all stack so that's fun.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Garrand posted:

Over 15 pulls managed to pull a Fischl, Ningguang C1 and Rosaria so I'm pretty happy.

Also did some testing and Rosaria's Night Walk, the Anemo Elemental Resonance and Mona's sprint all stack so that's fun.

....zoom?

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Mix. posted:

gently caress MY LIFE

i had guaranteed pity and i did a single 'gently caress it' 10x before properly saving for Eula because 'i literally just got Jean, there's no way I pull the 5* within 10-20 rolls' :smith:

You played with fire and got burnt. It happens.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

For reference, starting at the mondstadt gate (in the little nook behind Lawrence) this is where I ended up after using my entire maxed out stamina bar.

Garrand fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Apr 7, 2021

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
30 rolls

Fischl C3, Sacrificial Bow, Barbara C3 and Rosaria C0! :neckbeard:

The trick is to wish under the Windrise tree.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
The wish may land in the boughs. What then dummy

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Helical Nightmares posted:

30 rolls

Fischl C3, Sacrificial Bow, Barbara C3 and Rosaria C0! :neckbeard:

The trick is to wish under the Windrise tree.

I climb up the twink god statue to wish

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm surprised so many people are superstitious a s to where they wish. I've actually just been wishing anywhere that's clear of enemies and my ritual is to come up with a stupid rhyming chant to get the thing I want.

Oh Venti Oh Venti
didn't get you last twent-ty
get in the next stack
and you'll be used plenty

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Keep my expectations low so victories are sweeter and defeats are less bitter. Ended up not disappointed on an otherwise uninteresting banner for me. The c6 Barbara was just a bonus.

Meanwhile next banner is supposed to be Zhongli and Yanfei, right?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Framboise posted:

Keep my expectations low so victories are sweeter and defeats are less bitter. Ended up not disappointed on an otherwise uninteresting banner for me. The c6 Barbara was just a bonus.

Meanwhile next banner is supposed to be Zhongli and Yanfei, right?

That's what the leak says

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

You can drag and drop the slider point itself - aside of PS version, not sure there.

Yeah, I'm on PS4, I should've said so.

Anyway, did 10 pulls on the new banner and got Fischl's C6 in one shot :hellyeah:

It's a shame that I don't have enough starglitter to get the other Fates in the shop but oh well. I already learned my lesson about wishing when I've got a character that's already at C6 when I was getting Venti so I'm not going to push it now.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

When does the standard banner change? I got Qiqi already and don't really want any of the others on it.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Yardbomb posted:

When does the standard banner change? I got Qiqi already and don't really want any of the others on it.

The standard banner is always the same except when certain new 4*s get added to it. The picture is just a picture. Click on details to see everyone on the banner.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015

Yardbomb posted:

The standard banner doesn't change. It also doesn't have any rate-ups, regardless of whoever's face is currently featured on the image, you have an even chance of getting Keching, Mona, Qiqi, Diluc, or Jean.

They have added Xinyan and Diona to it over time, and presumably Rosaria will get added soon, but it will probably be a very long time before there are any 5* characters folded into the non-limited pool. I would spend your blue wishes if you have them unless you really *really* hate the other 5* characters and want to speculatively hold your free wishes for like a year I guess.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Yardbomb posted:

I hope you didn't spend a single gem on the banner.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

The standard banner has changed once and it was the numbered patch after the patch introducing the characters. I'd expect Rosaria on standard in three weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Also the standard banner is more fun to roll on imo, maybe don't spend gems to build pity on it but nothing wrong with trying for the five star it owes you.