Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

Others said it, but seriously if you’re at 1440p+ stick with your 3800x. You’re largely GPU bound.

Other have also said, but in almost all cases at 1440p the 5600x will perform exactly the same as the 5900x.

Roll up nvidia control panel and try and set it to 120hz and see what happens. It probably won’t work.

Even if it does, TVs tend to have much higher input lag than monitors do (not always). So going from 60>120 on a TV will like the a minor visual pleasantly and not much more.

I've read a lot about MSFS2020 specifically being CPU bound; also, my processor is a generation out of date and my current motherboard supports the new one so I'm incapable of not upgrading.

Put differently, for what reasons would someone want a 5900 over a 5800?

edit: if I become GPU bound that's fine, faster GPUs exist and will become more available :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

dy. posted:

I think my main questions now is - the SSD game seems to have changed a bunch since my last build. Is there a sweet spot for NVMe M2 SSD's? I had my eye on a Crucial P5 1TB.

WD SN550

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I've read a lot about MSFS2020 specifically being CPU bound; also, my processor is a generation out of date and my current motherboard supports the new one so I'm incapable of not upgrading.

edit: if I become GPU bound that's fine, faster GPUs exist and will become more available :shrug:

A single CPU gen is nothing, no-one upgrades their CPU every generation unless they hate money. If you're still gaming on a 1080p monitor with an RTX 3080 then I'd consider upgrading that well, well before thinking about getting a new CPU. If you've just cherry picked a 1080p benchmark to support your desire to get a new CPU then lol. Once you're at 1440p+, the GPU becomes the bottleneck. Even without all that: look at your chart. Why would you want a 5900x, or even a 5800x, over a 5600x, if you were absolutely dead set on getting a Zen 3 CPU? For your use case it's pointless. To answer your question directly, the extra cores in the 5900x become useful if you're using productivity software that takes advantage of them, so rendering, video editing, 3D modeling etc.

Butterfly Valley fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Apr 6, 2021

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Cabbages and Kings posted:

If you’re playing at 1440p, the benchmark you posted isn’t relevant. You will be GPU bound at 1440p+.

If you’re playing at 1080p, take the money you were going to set on fire spend on a 5900x and spend it on a better monitor. A 3080 is basically useless for 1080p.

The only reason someone would want a 5900x over a 5800x is if they do specific core intensive workloads (render, programming, etc), or if they are aiming for stupid FPS at 1080p (like a 320hz monitor).

The only reason someone would want a 5800x over a 3800x is if they were playing at 1080p.

loopsheloop
Oct 22, 2010
I want a little emulator box plugged into the TV to play PS1 and earlier stuff. Budget around $200. Would Raspberry Pi work for this? Any other suggestions? I don't mind building something if it'll work better in the long run.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

loopsheloop posted:

I want a little emulator box plugged into the TV to play PS1 and earlier stuff. Budget around $200. Would Raspberry Pi work for this? Any other suggestions? I don't mind building something if it'll work better in the long run.

A Pi 3 or 4 will work perfectly, there's really no reason to get anything bigger if you just want an emulator box unless you're getting into PS2 and higher stuff. Get a Pi 4, nice case and maybe the case fan since it can run hot with some 3D emulation and you'll be fine. If you want more in-depth stuff go ask in the Raspberry Pi thread.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

With a budget that high you could also get an Nvidia Shield, which is about the best out of the box Android TV device available. If you like tinkering with stuff the Pi is a better (and more budget friendly) choice though.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor ($657.75 @ Amazon Australia)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler ($139.00 @ Mwave Australia)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard ($299.00 @ Amazon Australia)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory ($297.00 @ Skycomp Technology)
Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 2 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($299.00 @ BPC Technology)
Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case ($155.00 @ Centre Com)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GA 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
Total: $1846.75
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-06

Australia, gaming, budget of $2000.

Reusing a 1080ti for the graphics card (as I'm only on 1080p). also reusing a 2tb SATA drive for media storage. will all these parts work together? I'm thinking of going down to a Ryzen 5 5600x for $200 less, Ryzen 7 doesn't seem that worth it for gaming.

Hefty Leftist fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Apr 6, 2021

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

If you're gaming then yeah, the 5600x is gonna do just fine especially on 1080p. The cooler is also super overkill, I use a bequiet Pure Rock in my PC (an R5 3600) and it's perfectly fine. Dark Rock stuff I've seen put on Threadrippers so it'd be completely unnecessary for a regular Ryzen. I'd also drop the X570 board in favour of a nice B550, unless you're going hard on overclocking or need shitloads of USB ports I don't think there's really any reason to get X570 for a gaming build.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Hefty Leftist posted:

Australia, gaming, budget of $2000.

Reusing a 1080ti for the graphics card (as I'm only on 1080p). also reusing a 2tb SATA drive for media storage. will all these parts work together? I'm thinking of going down to a Ryzen 5 5600x for $200 less, Ryzen 7 doesn't seem that worth it for gaming.

Yeah you’re right to think like that for the CPU. You should also get a b550 chipset motherboard, they’re a little cheaper and you lose no functionality that’s important to you (or the vast majority of users). Finally, the M.2 drive you picked out is just an SSD in M.2 format, it isn’t a faster NVMe drive. From the looks of it you can get the WD SN550 2TB version for around $320. Otherwise yes everything would play well together.

denereal visease
Nov 27, 2002

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own."

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

I’m unsure why this will help your thermals.
The NCase M1 is a small loving case dude.

If dy. has multipe 3.5" / 2.5" drives installed they would be limiting airflow for sure. Most SFF cases perform better in exhaust-dominant (negative pressure) setups because getting hot air out of the case has a bigger impact that pushing more cool air in.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
Huh, maybe I dont need a cpu.

I'll throw that cash in the odyssey g9 49" fund.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Every demon wants his pound of flesh
Userbenchmark.com seems to poo poo on AMD no matter what chip they produce. What's that about?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Userbenchmark.com seems to poo poo on AMD no matter what chip they produce. What's that about?

They're insane fanboys to the point they've been banned from most of the hardware related subreddits, notably including r/Intel.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Wow I had no idea, just reading the reviews on their front page is lmao.

I've only been back in the pc building game for less than a year but it seems ridiculous and unfortunate that the same petty brand tribalism that exists elsewhere is just as alive and kicking in the enthusiast PC community. I got mad about the Xbox existing and posted angry words about it on the internet when I was a 12 year old dumbass Nintendo fanboy, and then thankfully I grew up. Like maybe I was naive to expect anything else but it seems the whole draw of PC building is having free reign to pick and choose the exact components that fit your needs and budget the best, with adaptability, customisability and freedom of choice being the whole point of the endeavour. Getting super mad about CPU manufacturers seems even more patently absurd than console tribalism - at least there you have the excuse that the crowd is somewhat younger, and the marketing is (or certainly was) more geared towards encouraging those kind of playground rivalries. I realise I'm preaching to the converted here, I just wanted to rant.

Butterfly Valley fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Apr 6, 2021

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

There's actually a very recent video that summarizes the whole thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQSBj2LKkWg

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...6BAgBEHs&adurl=

Red ones 😝

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I meant vr-wise.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

I meant vr-wise.

Oh😜. I don’t have any because I’ve never needed them yet because my currently in use hardware won’t play nice. (20Gb RAM, GTX 970). Any tips or things to look for? I won’t be able to get some for a while but have seen some gameplay vids on YouTube and can’t wait!

lordofthefishes
Mar 30, 2008

01000111 01010010 01000101 01000101 01010100 01001001 01001110 01000111 01010011 00100000 01000110 01000101 01001100 01001100 01001111 01010111 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001110 01000001 01000100 01001001 01000001 01001110 01010011

Sininu posted:

There's actually a very recent video that summarizes the whole thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQSBj2LKkWg

The person or persons writing their reviews clearly needs to seek help.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

DerekSmartymans posted:

Oh😜. I don’t have any because I’ve never needed them yet because my currently in use hardware won’t play nice. (20Gb RAM, GTX 970). Any tips or things to look for? I won’t be able to get some for a while but have seen some gameplay vids on YouTube and can’t wait!

20GB of ram?

I haven't kept on top of the vr market for a couple years now, so I'm afraid I won't be of much help there, but the resolution and refresh rate of the headset you choose is going to set a performance floor on your hardware. I think the main vr thread is in Games.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
Well that lasted like seven months

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

20GB of ram?

I haven't kept on top of the vr market for a couple years now, so I'm afraid I won't be of much help there, but the resolution and refresh rate of the headset you choose is going to set a performance floor on your hardware. I think the main vr thread is in Games.

It's worth noting that a 970 was the minimum spec for the original Oculus Rift, with resolutions having gotten way bigger since then you're probably going to be better off either focusing on a GPU upgrade (lol) or spending the cash on an Oculus Quest 2 to do standalone VR, of course the Quest comes with issues of its own as the VR thread OP implies.

quote:

There is nothing more versatile, affordable or polished on the market. It's a remarkable piece of hardware with abs̷o̴l̵ų̶͊t̶̻̍ẻ̵̡l̸ŷ̵̥ n̵̘͐̚ỏ̶̻ ̶dr̶̳̜̀̀a̴̟̙͓̒w̸̓̾̈́̎̕͜͝b̴̛̆͝͝a̶͋̓͝c̴̡̹̙̮͌̎̅̓k̴̈s̷.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Sweet, thanks for saving me $50. Going to be fun to tinker with this thing.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Hey Gang,

I'm planning a build for my parents and I'm thinking about doing something special for them. They're typical boomer parents, they just need to browse the internet, use Microsoft office, and answer emails. More specifically their computer is also in a guest room where my mom sleeps because my stepdad snores sometimes, she's complained the computer is too loud (why doesn't she just turn it off? I don't know...). So with that I am thinking about doing a silent build in a small form factor.

This is just an idea for now they're not in a rush to get a new PC but might be something I can surprise them with in a few months. I have a fanless CPU cooler which I imagine will be fine since they won't be putting much strain on the system or running programs bigger than Excel or Chrome, SSD nvme so no hard drive noise, and whatever case fans we get can be set to a low speed. Also trying to keep the budget under $500, again they're not Gamers.

Just looking for tips ideas and suggestions, this list was made with what's showing in stock on PCPP.

CPU: AMD Athlon 3000G 3.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor ($94.64 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Alpine Passive Fanless CPU Cooler ($14.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard ($119.00 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill NT Series 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 Memory ($44.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital SN750 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($64.98 @ Amazon)
Case: Thermaltake Core V1 Mini ITX Desktop Case ($55.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA BR 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($38.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $433.56

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Action-Bastard posted:

Hey Gang,

I'm planning a build for my parents and I'm thinking about doing something special for them. They're typical boomer parents, they just need to browse the internet, use Microsoft office, and answer emails. More specifically their computer is also in a guest room where my mom sleeps because my stepdad snores sometimes, she's complained the computer is too loud (why doesn't she just turn it off? I don't know...). So with that I am thinking about doing a silent build in a small form factor.

This is just an idea for now they're not in a rush to get a new PC but might be something I can surprise them with in a few months. I have a fanless CPU cooler which I imagine will be fine since they won't be putting much strain on the system or running programs bigger than Excel or Chrome, SSD nvme so no hard drive noise, and whatever case fans we get can be set to a low speed. Also trying to keep the budget under $500, again they're not Gamers.

Just looking for tips ideas and suggestions, this list was made with what's showing in stock on PCPP.

Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard ($119.00 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill NT Series 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 Memory ($44.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital SN750 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($64.98 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA BR 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($38.98 @ Newegg)
Man, I didn't even know the Athlon brand still existed.

Having just stared at a bunch of ITX cases for a while, I would recommend spending up $20 or so to grab a NR200. I think it's an overall better and more attractive case, unless you specifically want the boxy shape of the Core V1.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

IMO, I'd buy a more expensive/better efficiency power supply because power whine and cheap fans scraping along can really make a computer feel cheap and annoying more than many things these days.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Added to the list. Also check the WD750 it's $5 more than the 550 but worth it imo

Added a Silverstone 80+ Gold SFX power supply to the list.

Astaldo
Jan 4, 2015

xXxGangsterNinjaAssassinxXx

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Dell used to be really bad about designing their cases so that you couldn’t do aftermarket mods or hardware. Not sure if this is still the case...

Yeah I took that into consideration, since it´s a 3060 ti I I reckon the 500w will be enough. I´ll post some pictures soon, because the price really is what drew me in considering crazy gpu prices right now.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

Action-Bastard posted:

Hey Gang,

I guess I’m just wondering if an intel NUC or a used workstation with some upgraded fans may serve this use case better. You can also schedule it to sleep and start up again for them and that should solve the noise problem.

Astaldo
Jan 4, 2015

xXxGangsterNinjaAssassinxXx
So overall I´m pretty happy with the Dell pre-built I ordered. Here is a picture of it with the new hardware I put in.
Price came down to about 1150 euro´s with student coupons (I believe Dell´s are about the same in dollar as in euro´s)
Please excuse my horrible cable management for now. Hoping to inform some people who are considering getting a RTX 3060 ti this way.

So they hosed a few things up, which I fully expected from watching youtube video´s on the model (XPS 8940):
1. There was a HDD cage in the front of the case which housed the 3.5 HDD. This HDD now sits at the top, under the optical drive, I removed the aforementioned cage in front altogether for better airflow. The instructions for removing the caddy are printed inside the side panel of the case (easily done).
2. The CPU cooler was very noisy and crappy, so I ordered a relatively cheap aftermarket one, arctic freezer 13i. Other than a phillips head screwdriver, no additional tools needed as the mounting system is a standard Intel one (LGA 115x/1200), so you can just swap the cooler out.
3. (minor) The case fan in the back was a 80mm one, not noisy and probably adequate, but I replaced it with a 92mm one that I had left.

The specs of the system are:
PSU: 500w 80 plus platinum SFX psu (proprietary, hard to upgrade if possible from what I´ve googled)
SSD OS:500gb m2 ssd
HDD: 2 tb 7200rpm hdd
Internal memory: 16gb (2x8 2933Mhz sticks, properly installed), 4 slots total
GPU: RTX 3060 Ti
CPU: i7 11700 non-K
Other:
Optical drive and 2 x usb 3 and usb-c in front (don´t see too much usb-c on cases, so pleasantly surprised by that)
Extra empty 2.5" cage with one plastic caddy. SATA and power cable already routed to it, so can just buy the SSD and throw it in. Room for a second caddy in cage.
No extra fan headers.

All in all pretty happy with the system, I´ll see how it holds up.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

tuyop posted:

I guess I’m just wondering if an intel NUC or a used workstation with some upgraded fans may serve this use case better. You can also schedule it to sleep and start up again for them and that should solve the noise problem.

I have considered a NUC but that might blow their minds too much.

Used workstations aren't as cheap as they used to be thanks to scarcity but also is an option.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

So I've got the CPU, Cooler, Mobo, Memory, and Storage on order. PSU will be ordered soon.

I'm looking at the case and the two customs, the PSU Cable kit and the 120mm Dual RGB LED fan, and I'm asking myself, "Do I really, really need these?" I guess it was part of the sleek white kit I based it off, and honestly I'm not totally sold on making everything "look cool" internally.

I guess my questions are:

1) Do I need this custom cabling with the PSU I'm going to order, or will the PSU come with cables I can still easily wrangle?
2) What non RGB LED fan would work in place of the one I've picked?
3) Is there a better, cheaper ATX Mid Tower case that'll work with the Mobo I have and the GTX 780 I'm going to reuse?
3b) I also remember, I still have some old games that need an optical drive that I like to play occasionally ( Lionhead's The Movies ). So this might affect my case anyway, so by dropping some of the flash, I can put in a DVD Writer, maybe even a Blu-Ray reader?

Edit: Okay, I am an idiot, the case I picked before didn't have external bays for optical drives.

I'm looking at this for the case: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/BfPKHx/phanteks-enthoo-pro-tg-rgb-atx-full-tower-case-ph-es614ptg_bk.
I can also reuse one of the DVD RW drives from this current desktop.
I'm also gonna bite the bullet and just get another 4TB HDD for storage, so I'll have two. I think between the two 1TB NVME SSDs and two 4TB HDDs, I'll be spoiled for storage and decent gaming/video editing.

Bootcha fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Apr 7, 2021

loopsheloop
Oct 22, 2010

njsykora posted:

A Pi 3 or 4 will work perfectly, there's really no reason to get anything bigger if you just want an emulator box unless you're getting into PS2 and higher stuff. Get a Pi 4, nice case and maybe the case fan since it can run hot with some 3D emulation and you'll be fine. If you want more in-depth stuff go ask in the Raspberry Pi thread.

Party Boat posted:

With a budget that high you could also get an Nvidia Shield, which is about the best out of the box Android TV device available. If you like tinkering with stuff the Pi is a better (and more budget friendly) choice though.

Cool, thanks! I've never even heard of the Shield, but I do kinda wanna fiddle a bit, so I ordered a Pi Canakit earlier today. Will definitely be blowing up the Pi thread at some point, since this'll be my first foray with Linux.

If anybody else is reading and wants a cheap emu box, the Odroid also looked pretty good, but being inexperienced I went with Pi for (hopefully) more documentation.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Bootcha posted:

questions

I can't remember if you were told this before or not but there's no point getting two separate 1TB NVMe drives when you can get a 2TB one for the same as the combined price and save yourself a slot for future upgrades. Also, you don't need an 850W PSU at all. 650W would be well more than sufficient for your needs, even if you eventually manage to get a 3060Ti. Any PSU you buy will have perfectly manageable cables so no you don't need to worry about custom cabling. The Arctic P12 is a very good cheaper fan, you can get a 5 pack for ~$40. Regarding cases and optical drives, common wisdom is just buy an external optical drive, they're very cheap and just as functional (actually faster iirc) than internal drives, and then you don't have to find a case that takes them nor have the additional bulk restricting internal airflow. Regarding case choice, look at fractal design's stuff, they're very popular here.

Edit: something like this

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/VnfkK3

Butterfly Valley fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Apr 7, 2021

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

850W and higher semi-passive power supplies own, for the few euros more you get a silent power supply when idling or doing light gaming

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

AutismVaccine posted:

850W and higher semi-passive power supplies own, for the few euros more you get a silent power supply when idling or doing light gaming

Many current high rated PSUs have a silent mode than doesn’t spin the fan under usually 300-400w, then a low fan speed/zero noise mode before it hits any speed that carries noise.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

AutismVaccine posted:

Do PSU fans ever get loud enough to be noticeable over case/GPU/CPU cooler fans?

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

20GB of ram?

Ok. I got my headset for Christmas of 2017 for playing WoW and I never realized that there were actually any differences besides price! I got this one from the checkout line at Academy Sports for $16 + tax!

Also, 20 Gb RAM because I built it to replace my old computer with 4 Gb, and my newer mobo had 16. Exact same RAM, down to the timing, so once I tested them I threw them into the newer one. I think I tested according to suggestions itt and even with a billion tabs in Opera, pages in office, speccy, Microsoft Store, WSL2 Debian, and Skyrim open I run at like 65% utilization. I remember bragging about my Packard Bell with 128 Mb playing DOOM and Duke Nukem :clint: .

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

njsykora posted:

It's worth noting that a 970 was the minimum spec for the original Oculus Rift, with resolutions having gotten way bigger since then you're probably going to be better off either focusing on a GPU upgrade (lol) or spending the cash on an Oculus Quest 2 to do standalone VR, of course the Quest comes with issues of its own as the VR thread OP implies.

My pre-built came in yesterday and I have a brand new 3070 inside. Still copying 140Gb worth of files to a flash drive at USB 1.0 speeds. Once this is done I will finally be able to slip the newer one into the older one’s place. I don’t even have a VR set for the reasons above. Glad to see some updated prices, so thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

DerekSmartymans posted:

My pre-built came in yesterday and I have a brand new 3070 inside. Still copying 140Gb worth of files to a flash drive at USB 1.0 speeds. Once this is done I will finally be able to slip the newer one into the older one’s place. I don’t even have a VR set for the reasons above. Glad to see some updated prices, so thanks!

Oh god why didn’t you just copy it over the network :psyduck: