Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

wait what happened to nut :wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

frump truck posted:

:sigh: who's gonna tell em

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

frump truck posted:

Him dick fell out of him pant in line at the check stand at Canadian Tire and everyone turned around in unison and pointed and laughed at him until he turned so red, and then he yelled "I'M NEVER COMING BACK!!!!!" And then he died right there in the Canadian Tire check line.

Gramps

Teddy Thunders posted:

Him dick fell out of him pant in line at the check stand at Canadian Tire and everyone turned around in unison and pointed and laughed at him until he turned so red, and then he yelled "I'M NEVER COMING BACK!!!!!" And then he died right there in the Canadian Tire check line.

was his peenor painted up like a clown or sumn

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gramps posted:

was his peenor painted up like a clown or sumn

No it was just a very normal, very average looking benis but as he is a nut, no one expected him to have a dick

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

No it was just a very normal, very average looking benis but as he is a nut, no one expected him to have a dick

nice dick... for a clown to wear... to a Nut tribute thread!

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

:sigh: who's gonna tell em

omg nut, where were you? pecan was just here and we were posting with him!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Teddy Thunders posted:

A tale as old as time

Gramps

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

A tale as old as time

Song as old as rhyme
Dick out in Canadian Tiiiire

nut

my lawyer had advised me to stop posting itt

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nut posted:

Your lawyer, who is a squirrel, is not licensed by the Canadian Bar Association.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
your lawyers a nerd nut

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

nut posted:

Pecan & Nonut LLP

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Castanea, Juglans & Carya, PC

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Please, this is a tribute thread, and if we are relentlessly bullying nut, we must also talk about the time that the lovable scamp, pecan, pantsed him in the Tim Horton's and everyone turned around and laughed and pointed in unison while nut frantically scrambled to cover his butt, his beans and Frank and his shame*.

* His shame is his side butt, which he secretly calls Larry Bird.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Teddy Thunders posted:

Please, this is a tribute thread, and if we are relentlessly bullying nut, we must also talk about the time that the lovable scamp, pecan, pantsed him in the Tim Horton's and everyone turned around and laughed and pointed in unison while nut frantically scrambled to cover his butt, his beans and Frank and his shame*.

Just like Larry Bird, Nut's butt also has a secret, barely visible mustache

Gramps

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Just like Larry Bird, Nut's butt also has a secret, barely visible mustache

a buttstache if you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

free Nut's butt, free Larry Bird!