Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Stoner Sloth posted:

hiring a small army of coders to fix the forums so that astral can take a well earned break

We're gonna need a bigger fortune . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
buying enough paper to print out all the good posts in byob and advancing the earths carbon death in flames a few decades

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

Barking Gecko posted:

We're gonna need a bigger fortune . . .

:hmmyes:

Ass-penny

sk posted:

I would tip good posts tbh

Hell, same.

Also, nut, I love you, but face your bills :whoptc:

nut

rear end-penny posted:

Hell, same.

Also, nut, I love you, but face your bills :whoptc:

it’s okay I’m using all the air miles I got off the purchase to enter subspace

Sing Along

by Athanatos
i offer a billion dollars to fix the flint water crisis if bezos takes "The Jarate Challenge"

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Sing Along posted:

i offer a billion dollars to fix the flint water crisis if bezos takes "The Jarate Challenge"

Computer, please "sent tweet."

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Teddy Thunders posted:

I would like to buy a vowel. In real life. I'm going to become infinitely richer until everyone learns Aramaic.

ok well played but i'd like to buy, not the physical character "?" but the ensorcelled meaning expressed by it

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sing Along posted:

ok well played but i'd like to buy, not the physical character "?" but the ensorcelled meaning expressed by it

Ok but I would like to buy the feeling of slowly sliding rear end first into a deep depression as the economic requirements of labor increase exponentially while wages remain stagnant for all but the top 0.33% of workers in the United States

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Teddy Thunders posted:

Ok but I would like to buy the feeling of slowly sliding rear end first into a deep depression as the economic requirements of labor increase exponentially while wages remain stagnant for all but the top 0.33% of workers in the United States

Deal. Sold, too the uhh... lady in the? hmmm... guy in th waitwait no is that a ah yeas tthe bizarrely pulsating eldritch lama creature. Here's your vibe:

you can cop a physical version if u want too ive been chatting with the aritst

How do I collect my billion?

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sing Along posted:

Deal. Sold, too the uhh... lady in the? hmmm... guy in th waitwait no is that a ah yeas tthe bizarrely pulsating eldritch lama creature. Here's your vibe:

you can cop a physical version if u want too ive been chatting with the aritst

How do I collect my billion?

Thank you, you can come to my house to pick it up

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Teddy Thunders posted:

Thank you, you can come to my house to pick it up

Unfortunately I'm booked solid for the next two years but can I accrue negative interest? If we work this out properly I'll never actually have to come pick up the cash but I will have been paid.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sing Along posted:

Unfortunately I'm booked solid for the next two years but can I accrue negative interest? If we work this out properly I'll never actually have to come pick up the cash but I will have been paid.

:hmmyes: except in order to sign the contract you still have to come to my house

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
hi hello is this the thread where we talk about my plan to turn my crappy mspaint pictures from 5th grade into NFTs

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Teddy Thunders posted:

:hmmyes: except in order to sign the contract you still have to come to my house

No contract necessary. All sales already final.

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos

magic cactus posted:

hi hello is this the thread where we talk about my plan to turn my crappy mspaint pictures from 5th grade into NFTs

yeah, this is the magical concept bartering corner of the thread though you want any thoughtforms or, uh, how about this? It's on the house.

----------------

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Sing Along posted:

yeah, this is the magical concept bartering corner of the thread though you want any thoughtforms or, uh, how about this? It's on the house.

i don't remember this page in my oxford study bible with original greek and translation

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Sing Along

by Athanatos

magic cactus posted:

i don't remember this page in my oxford study bible with original greek and translation

i dont believe that this has ever been published here tbqhfam

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
gently caress it, anybody want to buy a nearly finished genie?

----------------

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

Can I borrow a feeling?

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Escape From Noise posted:

Can I borrow a feeling?

What sort of feeling do you wish to borrow? My catalogue is extensive.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Buy every egg.

Escape From Noise

Sing Along posted:

What sort of feeling do you wish to borrow? My catalogue is extensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos

the orb is suggesting to me that you might appreciate this particular feeling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfAEty_YZYQ

----------------