Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Are those stink lines? What is going on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Xenocides posted:

Princess is being loving weird

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

RuBisCO posted:

Jesus, her face

Speaking of, I get Last Supper vibes from that panel.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Grevling posted:

Speaking of, I get Last Supper vibes from that panel.

“One of you will betray the group by making this awkward.” And they all asked, “Thinly haired balding man, is it I?” “The one who is as lightweight a drunk as the NEET shall do this thing.”

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Xenocides posted:

In a culture that prizes "reading the air" she is befouling it. Probably not literally.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Is there a culturally acceptable way for anyone present to get this poo poo back on track or are they all trapped watching Princess psychologically demolish this woman

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
I appreciate that in a normal comic, the protagonist would probably ask Ms Nishima if she wants to step outside for a smoke or something or find some other kind of excuse to help her out, but since this is a Certain NEET comic probably nothing is going to happen at all lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
come on baldy save us from whatever the gently caress is going on w/ princess.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Throw the filming into chaos by picking up a "Company Employee" placard

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
wtf does all this have to do with psychics

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So no makeup then? I guess part of the deal is that all the guests look like poo poo.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
princess sucks and I once stood up for her

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I think this is when you propose a toast, to everyone's hard work on the game

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Nii, only you can throw the glo~om into disarray. Only you can stand up to the Princess' conversational tyranny.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

princess sucks and I once stood up for her

i really wanted her to be a cool person

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
The psychic has to guess who's employed/a part-timer/unemployed and they look at Tohru and go "MURDERER"

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Sometimes people don't make up for being ugly by having good personalities. Sometimes they're just kind of losers that are just unpleasant to look at. A bummer when it happens, though.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Mr. Lobe posted:

Sometimes people don't make up for being ugly by having good personalities. Sometimes they're just kind of losers that are just unpleasant to look at. A bummer when it happens, though.

Feeling called out right now

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Are we going to find out all the psychics have full-time employment proving they have superior brain powers?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Bitterness at being rejected can make someone act lovely.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

They had the placards made up ahead of time and they got fewer unemployed guests than they wanted

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!
The next few panels contain references to material that some readers might find uncomfortable, so I'm going to spoiler tag them just in case. Like most panels, you can skip them without missing any of the story.

She specifically says she's "too S", which comes from S&M. https://jisho.org/search/s

Brother Make fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Apr 7, 2021

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004
Death. But not for you, Gunslinger. Never for you.

Brother Make posted:

The next few panels contain references to material that some readers might find uncomfortable, so I'm going to spoiler tag them just in case. Like most panels, you can skip them without missing any of the story.

She specifically says she's "too S", which comes from S&M. https://jisho.org/search/s

Rekt!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Lesbian BDSM arc is off to a very rocky start.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
everyone else at that table is failing pretty hard rn, but considering those there it's to be expected

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Now the awkwardness is all gone

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
Wow problem solved

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

nishi koichi posted:

i really wanted her to be a cool person

Same. I was expecting Tohru to hurt her and then have her emerge as a hotty somehow years down the line.

Nishiyama is now the coolest one.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Wtf how did that make things pleasant lol

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Sometimes its not what you say, but how you say it

My guess is that from the tone, she made it sound like she was being jocular about deflecting the inappropriate questions with the unserious accusation of sadism

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Dunking on Princess is always pleasant to see.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Wtf how did that make things pleasant lol

People were gloomy that Princess was being creepy, Nishiyama just told her to stop being a weirdo in a funny way to break the tension

c'mon goons

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Victis posted:

People were gloomy that Princess was being creepy, Nishiyama just told her to stop being a weirdo in a funny way to break the tension

c'mon goons

Oh. I dunno, I guess I misread the face she was making as she said that. It looks more like a frustrated/angry face to me.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Oh. I dunno, I guess I misread the face she was making as she said that. It looks more like a frustrated/angry face to me.

Well yeah but that's the cute grumpy anime face I think

And she probably is actually annoyed but is just breaking up the mood

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Let's take about 20% off there, Princess.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
"However... now I want to know. I'll just ask her later when no one else is around so it won't be awkward."

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I think, based on the rotation, its now thinning hair guy's turn to drop a bomb on the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Are they all playing Go in pairs?