Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Season 5, Episode 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrL8tyJLeJk&t=504s

huh fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Apr 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Five bags to you, patriot

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Are we really going to need a HEI sub for on cinema or is it a gag?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

MacheteZombie posted:

No, they're self funding you need a subscription or pay a 10$ one time fee for the oscer special

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

MacheteZombie posted:

Yes. For the insane amount of entertainment this has given me over the years it’s an easy one to do imo

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Trusting Tim with my cc info seems pretty sketchy, he might use it to make vapes

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

MacheteZombie posted:

Trusting Tim with my cc info seems pretty sketchy, he might use it to make vapes

what do you have against atomizing vitamins and minerals? let me guess, you're one of Rosetti the Rat's minions, spreading false lies about a hard working american

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

MacheteZombie posted:

I trust Tim, but I don't trust Tim which one made the website? Someone said they are adding paypal as a payment option, you trust paypal with your creditcard?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Prorating the subscription for the rest of this year is big Drudge Report energy.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

pixaal posted:

I trust Tim, but I don't trust Tim which one made the website? Someone said they are adding paypal as a payment option, you trust paypal with your creditcard?

I trust anything Elon Musk has touched.

Lovelyn posted:

what do you have against atomizing vitamins and minerals? let me guess, you're one of Rosetti the Rat's minions, spreading false lies about a hard working american

Supporting a murderer over the hard working honest Gregg itt

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Yeah it’s real, but paypal has been added as an option so I used that. I highly doubt the payment stuff was built in any way that’s not secure since you know, Tim doesn’t like lawsuits and fines.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
I don’t believe in supporting the streaming content/patreon model. I only buy quality products I can hold in my hand, like Dekkar Peppar https://shop.merchcentral.com/products/on-cinema-dekkar-peppar

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Paying real money to a shady website for a semi-fictional streaming platform that is self-funding the show's production because of deplatforming by Big Media is just the kind of blurring of the lines of reality that I came here for

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

MacheteZombie posted:

that’s what I’m paying him for, yes.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Forget the Paypal option, I refuse to pay until they put up a Moneyzap option.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Chairman Capone posted:

Forget the Paypal option, I refuse to pay until they put up a Moneyzap option.

:hmmyes:

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Im burying the 10 bucks somewhere outside jackson hole and sending the gps coordinates to Laroux via dark web

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Ingmar terdman posted:

Im burying the 10 bucks somewhere outside jackson hole and sending the gps coordinates to Laroux via dark web

need to make it a filming location from a popcorn classic, you can even make it the exact location of a famous prop, or where an actor stood when they said a famous line for further hints if he's taking too long.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

pixaal posted:

need to make it a filming location from a popcorn classic, you can even make it the exact location of a famous prop, or where an actor stood when they said a famous line for further hints if he's taking too long.

Tim would never find it, he has never seen a movie

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I've buried ten dollars in the filming location for Star Trek 2

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Ingmar terdman posted:

I dunno I think Laroux has been pretty busy following up on all of my messages. You might not get access in time for the special

g-c
Dec 10, 2006

Say cheese
I know im speaking from deep in the past here (sorry guys haha!!) but I just had to post about how ungrateful Gregg seemed to be when receiving the rather gracious gift of a brand new blu-ray player from Tim as well as five companion blu-rays??? To make matters worse, during the gift exchange, Gregg seems to have just shoved OCATC merch into a Walmart bag as a "gift". I dunno, it seems to me that "MISTER MOVIES" should call himself "MISTER UNGRATEFUL". Not a good look, especially for newcomers like me just getting into the universe. Hoping for the best regarding Greggs frankly poo poo attitude

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

g-c posted:

I know im speaking from deep in the past here (sorry guys haha!!) but I just had to post about how ungrateful Gregg seemed to be when receiving the rather gracious gift of a brand new blu-ray player from Tim as well as five companion blu-rays??? To make matters worse, during the gift exchange, Gregg seems to have just shoved OCATC merch into a Walmart bag as a "gift". I dunno, it seems to me that "MISTER MOVIES" should call himself "MISTER UNGRATEFUL". Not a good look, especially for newcomers like me just getting into the universe. Hoping for the best regarding Greggs frankly poo poo attitude

He still has them, still unopened. They were on a shelf in a picture Gregg posted last year.

g-c
Dec 10, 2006

Say cheese

pixaal posted:

He still has them, still unopened. They were on a shelf in a picture Gregg posted last year.

the audacity of this man. what is his deal?!

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Giving inferior blurays to a guy who has spent years preserving movies in their ideal format is basically saying hey drive these to the dump for me

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I love Tim pointing out that it would have worked if he spelled it correctly

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

robot roll call posted:

I love Tim pointing out that it would have worked if he spelled it correctly

They spell it both ways and it would have worked if Tim hadn't sabotaged it and talked over it drunkenly

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/dionnewarwick/status/1380644116657102850

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Two of my favourite crooners of all time. Together. Amazing.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I’m thinking about when Jack Decker water boarded the terrorists with an American flag and how it was be the most patriotic thing I’ve ever witnessed.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

19 o'clock posted:

I’m thinking about when Jack Decker water boarded the terrorists with an American flag and how it was be the most patriotic thing I’ve ever witnessed.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

:911:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHB7fE6RyEU

Sing it with me patriots!

g-c
Dec 10, 2006

Say cheese
im up to the fourth annual oscars special

RIP tom cruise Heidecker

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

g-c posted:

im up to the fourth annual oscars special

RIP tom cruise Heidecker

I envy you. Each one is a five bagger, easily.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

19 o'clock posted:

I envy you. Each one is a five bagger, easily.

Absolutely. I only started and got through all the content in like 2019 and I wish I could go back and do it again.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1381315019820859392

2 seasons :woop:

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Honestly my tipping point on making a patreon account

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Can't believe Tim scored that incredible interview with Mr. Muncher himself! And happy to see that Muncher is so supportive of HEI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Wait can we subscribe via Patreon rather than Hei? Cause I'd prefer Patreon I already have all my info in there