Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:sexarse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

so thicc

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

That rear end tho

Lookin good MMP

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:hai:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Dethicctive Elliot Stabler

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The rear end that launched a thousand shits

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Once I was visiting NYC and someone shot a compound bow at a rabbit inCentral Park but it ricocheted off the pavement of the walking path right at me. Hit me right on the head of my dick, went through my thigh, and into the chipotle burrito I was carrying in my right hand. Anyway since the arrow had pierced a gonad they called SVU and Stabler got a good look at my penis, so did Ice T.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ventral EggSac posted:

Once I was visiting NYC and someone shot a compound bow at a rabbit inCentral Park but it ricocheted off the pavement of the walking path right at me. Hit me right on the head of my dick, went through my thigh, and into the chipotle burrito I was carrying in my right hand. Anyway since the arrow had pierced a gonad they called SVU and Stabler got a good look at my penis, so did Ice T.

Kids are calling it the Manhattan Quesarito

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

very similar rear end energies

https://mobile.twitter.com/WheelyBadTweets/status/1284973451623751680

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
noooo

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

the dinosaur jr cover of just like heaven sucks poo poo, as much as I like both the cure and dinosaur jr

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Revins posted:

the dinosaur jr cover of just like heaven sucks poo poo, as much as I like both the cure and dinosaur jr

just listened to it and it's good

also apparently it's Robert Smith's favorite cover of any of his music

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
VERY bored. Might drink some seltzers and play Diablo 3 if i can get a powerlevel :haibrower:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just had a meatball parm panini from a local pub and drinking some local brews. Contributing to the neighborhood tonight

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I busted out some sax.

Have not played in years. I can do a couple basic scales and that is it. I was surprised to see the pads still in good condition, and there were a few unused reeds as well. Made some noise. :)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Internetjack posted:

I busted out some sax.

Have not played in years. I can do a couple basic scales and that is it. I was surprised to see the pads still in good condition, and there were a few unused reeds as well. Made some noise. :)

Neat!

I was forced to play piano as a kid and I loving hated it. Mostly hated doing recitals really. I'm not much of a musical performance kind of person

I think my brother hated doing it too. I remember he started playing a completely different song in the middle of one of his recitals (these were a from memory kind of thing, no sheet music in front of you)

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Apr 8, 2021

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Aardvark! posted:

VERY bored. Might drink some seltzers and play Diablo 3 if i can get a powerlevel :haibrower:

You should play divinity original sin 2. It's a bit like Diablo in that it's a video game, but I've actually played this one and you should too.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

You should play divinity original sin 2. It's a bit like Diablo in that it's a video game, but I've actually played this one and you should too.

This game is a fun time in co op, especially with beers in hand

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Internetjack posted:

I busted out some sax.

My dad plays sax, but he's also a nerd, so in my whole life I've only ever seen him play his casio electric sax.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I loved diablo II, but d3 didn't really much for me until I got the Switch version - it works so much better as a couch twin stick shooter than it did as a keyboard+mouse game.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Computer viking posted:

I loved diablo II, but d3 didn't really much for me until I got the Switch version - it works so much better as a couch twin stick shooter than it did as a keyboard+mouse game.

The Switch really works surprisingly well for those types of games. The only thing I use mine for is Hades.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm watching Space Jam for the first time.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Make careful note of how big the rabbit girl’s tits are, in case you need to get mad about it later on the internet.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I feel the need to say that internet people getting mad about space jam rabbit girl having smaller boobs in the remake is literally the stupidest controversy ever.

Although if anyone thinks they know of a stupider one, I am open to suggestions.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

it gets funnier when you realize the photo theyre comparing it to isnt even from the movie
it's fanart that gave her titties

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I forgot that Mel Blanc died before this movie, hearing the bad impersonation of Bugs made me sad

I love you Billy West, but you are not Bugs Bunny :(

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

at a drive through getting some muthafuckin carne asada fries

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

these fries are really good, but I wish I'd known they didn't come with guac

I would have added it :argh:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Tip posted:

just listened to it and it's good

also apparently it's Robert Smith's favorite cover of any of his music

idk I find the chorus really jarring and I like the original a whole lot so it just doesn't work for me

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

man
should i just stay up
its like 7 am almost and my sleep schedule is beyond hosed

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Internetjack posted:

I busted out some sax.

Makes me think I should dig out my T R O M B O N E

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

hbag posted:

man
should i just stay up
its like 7 am almost and my sleep schedule is beyond hosed

I don't tend to stay up super late these days but a sure fire way of an all nighter for me is to get a dumb computer project stuck in my head early evening then whoops its 3am and I'm still buried in it

So maybe put the pi down for a night or two

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Skarsnik posted:

I don't tend to stay up super late these days but a sure fire way of an all nighter for me is to get a dumb computer project stuck in my head early evening then whoops its 3am and I'm still buried in it

So maybe put the pi down for a night or two

but if i dont get these ports forwarded then my friends wont be able to access my plex server
:negative:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What's with all the snake women on GBS lately?

They don't even look like they'd have human pussies.

Do you guys want huge snake tails up your assholes?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

lol hbag stop posting in fyad

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

and I'm kind of impressed at mpp's persistence honestly

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I really need a poop but I'm stood in a field surrounded with houses looking down on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I don't see a problem there
:confused: