Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MJeff posted:

gently caress's sake, he hit a Golden Trigger on him once just to piss him off.

Bucks were full heels at that point and didn’t have Don Callis in their heads

All of this traces back to Don the mastermind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ONE is an MMA b league based out of Singapore

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
More to the point, I've been watching this Omega/Moxley feud waiting for Moxley to get something against Omega for like four months.

If that was the end and now Moxley is being moved into a feud with the Young Bucks, then.... ....gently caress you? Just loving end the thing at Revolution, then. Don't cocktease me with him nailing Omega and then just not covering him because the SMARTEST GUY ON THE GODDAMN SHOW caught dumbass disease out of nowhere.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Lethrom posted:

They’re really playing up Matt having a hard time with this fight (and the storyline overall) but Nick hasn’t shown a whole lot in that regard, is there some reason for that in THE LORE OF THE BUCKS, or just how they’re telling the story? Or am I imagining it?

I think a previous dynamite had Matt and Callis talk one on one. There was also a brief video somewhere in this episode that can explain Matt's conflicted feelings.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I watched like five minutes of ONE and turned it off.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

MJeff posted:

More to the point, I've been watching this Omega/Moxley feud waiting for Moxley to get something against Omega for like four months.

If that was the end and now Moxley is being moved into a feud with the Young Bucks, then.... ....gently caress you? Just loving end the thing at Revolution, then. Don't cocktease me with him nailing Omega and then just not covering him because the SMARTEST GUY ON THE GODDAMN SHOW caught dumbass disease out of nowhere.

Why would covering Omega matter? Mox doesn’t get a title out of that. Hurting Omega seems more valuable.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I really thought it wsa gonna be that Nick wouldn't follow his brother back to Kenny, at least at first. And yet.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

booooooooooooooooo

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

Alaois posted:

ONE is an MMA b league based out of Singapore

Yeah, but they're willing to pay big money to names, and didn't strip them of getting their own sponsorship moneys. it's also MMA I can watch with my borrowed slingTV login

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
ONE FC: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3875853
Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3964458