Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

also a five minute drive to my fav burger place uh oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm

attn kung pow enter the fist is free with ads on youtube that is all

sig by Manifisto

Megabound

We've been doing a lot of renovations and today I'm going to get to go home and see all out lovely new wardrobes that have been installed.
The thing we did previous to that was our bathroom and I think BYOB will appreciate it.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
yea

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

Could you possibly supplement the one burner with like a hot plate or other counter-top type appliances?

Looks like I'll have to do that. Bleh

Escape From Noise

real nap poo poo posted:

hello im from the dorkroom. i was told by this thread title that i must post. i like music and photos and chilling with the boys ( or girls or nonbinary)

Hello, welcome, and chat

Stoner Sloth

real nap poo poo posted:

hello im from the dorkroom. i was told by this thread title that i must post. i like music and photos and chilling with the boys ( or girls or nonbinary)

hello friend! thanks for stopping by to post with us; hope ur having a great day!

have u got any pets or favourite crimes, pizza toppings or tacos that you can share with us?

Megabound

My favorite crime is trespassing to take spooooooky photos

real nap shit

i have a pet!

my favorite tacos are Fish

Stoner Sloth

Megabound posted:

My favorite crime is trespassing to take spooooooky photos

this is a great crime! spooky photos are v good

real nap poo poo posted:

i have a pet!

excellent choice of dog and taco, top tier in both cases!

pls give dog pats and ear scritches, maybe a belly rub from me :)

more falafel please

forums poster

real nap poo poo posted:

i have a pet!

hell yeah there's a place right down the street from me that does real good fish tacos, not the fried with Napa cabbage and chipotle aioli kind just like, fish, with cilantro and onion on a tortilla and they loving rule

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

the fried fish with Napa cabbage and aioli kind also rule, it's just a different thing. some of my best friends live in San Diego you understand

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

real nap shit

more falafel please posted:

hell yeah there's a place right down the street from me that does real good fish tacos, not the fried with Napa cabbage and chipotle aioli kind just like, fish, with cilantro and onion on a tortilla and they loving rule

mmmm

i have the cilantro soap gene thing, but i can tolerate it more now than i used to. i don't mind it that much actually

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Very hype to see some of our new friends from the Dorkroom have made their way over here :peanut:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Megabound

real nap poo poo posted:

mmmm

i have the cilantro soap gene thing, but i can tolerate it more now than i used to. i don't mind it that much actually

I'm sorry you don't get to fully experience the wonders of cilantro on a bahn mi. Genetics is a cruel mistress

Megabound

In Australia we call cilantro coriander! It's wild!

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise posted:

Well...new apartment is pretty depressing. One loving burner in the tiny rear end kitchen area. Didn't think it was possible to get a smaller kitchen space but...here we are.

gently caress all

drat dude, that sucks. Japanese apartment kitchens can be pretty loving tragic.

Finger Prince

Megabound posted:

In Australia we call cilantro coriander! It's wild!

I wonder what other plants people call the seed one thing and the plant another. (cilantro grows from coriander seed, which is why, logically, some people call it coriander).

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

drat dude, that sucks. Japanese apartment kitchens can be pretty loving tragic.

It's not just the kitchen. The whole place is pretty old and lovely.

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

good morning friends

how are you. i am stressed

Robot Made of Meat

real nap poo poo posted:

i have a pet!

Good Dog.

Would Scritch.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

that's a very good dog

cruft

Well...new apartment is pretty depressing. One loving burner in the tiny rear end kitchen area. Didn't think it was possible to get a smaller kitchen space but...here we are.

gently caress all

As a tiny home enthusiast I have to request photos. If you're so inclined.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I just realized the word "bamboozled" was some sort of centuries long psychic premonition of the time when marketers realized they could sell "rayon from bamboo" as if it had the properties of proper bamboo fibers and customers wouldn't know better.

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

As a tiny home enthusiast I have to request photos. If you're so inclined.

It's just a lovely old apartment over a hair salon

Goons Are Gifts

hello is it OK if I post here just now I haven't posted in forever and don't know how it works

biosterous

you can post but you have to pay the posting tax which is: posting

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

also, as someone who lives enthusiastically in a tiny 23 sqm apartment, I can't recommend a small, tiny home enough. Cleaning takes about two seconds and it's just well-sorted.

Granted, that's also because I only possess books and exotic animals but still, those are all well sorted

Goons Are Gifts

Although, while in hospital I had a shower room. Like, a room that is just one big rear end central shower. It's mostly meant for people in wheelchairs and stuff so they have a lot of room to move, but using a single room that is probably about as big as my entire apartment only for showering just felt right

Goons Are Gifts

I probably could have started running a marathon circle in there without even leaving the water

Goons Are Gifts

What I'm saying is, please don't drown while showering

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

Escape From Noise

My new place is bigger than my current place. I don't need a ton of space. It's just really crappy and old.

Goons Are Gifts

Can you maybe make the place nice though? Even a crappy old place can both look and feel nice once you found a way to settle in exactly the way you like

cruft

My new place is bigger than my current place. I don't need a ton of space. It's just really crappy and old.

I could mail you a crappy wolf howling at the moon painting to remind you of Santa Fe...

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Can you maybe make the place nice though? Even a crappy old place can both look and feel nice once you found a way to settle in exactly the way you like

Unfortunately that would involve things like new plumbing, sinks, a tub, a new stove top, and a window in the loft space. At least it fits my life rn

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

I could mail you a crappy wolf howling at the moon painting to remind you of Santa Fe...

What? No turquoise?

cruft

What? No turquoise?

I'm sure I could find one in turquoise.

But seriously if you're up to it I will figure out how to mail a meow wolf postcard to Japan, that might be a cool wall hanging

cruft

cruft posted:

I'm sure I could find one in turquoise.

But seriously if you're up to it I will figure out how to mail a meow wolf postcard to Japan, that might be a cool wall hanging

Here's what I have left:

Goons Are Gifts

I'd hang those all over Japan tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
hell I'd hang em in america

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!