Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥
Sorry that guy owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Yeah that’s why I posted it. I can never remember if we can post weird/cool food in this thread or if it’s only for barf inducing posts.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Cartoon Man posted:

Yeah that’s why I posted it. I can never remember if we can post weird/cool food in this thread or if it’s only for barf inducing posts.

Considering the derails this thread can go on at times, I think an awesome noodle making technique should be allowed. In my opinion.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

The best use of chicken feet, in my opinion, is soup.

Skin, tendons, and bones make for excellent stock.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I could watch him noodle dance all day. He's magnificent.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

RoboRodent posted:

The best use of chicken feet, in my opinion, is soup.

Skin, tendons, and bones make for excellent stock.

That sounds good yeah

Last time I had them was in a Cuban rice and beans dish, and it was really, really good

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

pastamancy!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

that loving belt-minion

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Cartoon Man posted:

I would count Pasta Dance as a "food fad", personally, so this thread is the perfect place for it.

Not that it's bad, I just see it through the same lens as I do that Turkish salt guy.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

oh no

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

is this too much for one serving of chilli?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Locally sourced, hand crafted, small batch, artisanal septic shrooms. Oh here's my company:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i was cleaning behind my computer monitor in the first time in forever, removing all the dust and debris that had accumulated over god knows how much time, and i found a pez.

i think i was a child last time i ate a pez. from whence came the pez...

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
Noodle dance man needs music.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

uber_stoat posted:

i was cleaning behind my computer monitor in the first time in forever, removing all the dust and debris that had accumulated over god knows how much time, and i found a pez.

congratulations on your free mdma

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

uber_stoat posted:

I've found that Pez refills are shockingly difficult to find in TYOOL 2021. Like you can find seasonal starter kits everywhere, but refill packs, just aren't on every endcap the way they were when I was a small child.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Lumbermouth posted:

They called the chicken feet at our local dim sum place Phoenix Fingers and there was no way 12 year old Lumbermouth wasn’t going to order those.

Honeycomb Beef :(

EDIT: it's fine to like tripe, but a lot of people don't and I'm one of them

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

No but that's the least appetizing bowl (plate? is that a plate?) of chilli I've seen that doesn't have loose corn in it. I can feel the heartburn just looking at it. There's gonna be orange grease everywhere...

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Butterfly Valley posted:

congratulations on your free mdma

MDMA? lol no a Pez is more likely to be a real Pez candy plus LSD. I don't think I've ever heard of or seen Pez shaped pressed MDMA pills. I have, however, personally eaten all sorts of candy that's been adulterated with LSD.

FFT
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

FreudianSlippers posted:

Well it all fits in the bowl, but even if it didn't it looks like the table is covered in plastic so there may not be an upper limit.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
1) why a plate wtf
2) you're missing sour cream, shredded cheese, and a heaping handful of cilantro on there

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

FreudianSlippers posted:

Where are the beans?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Iron Crowned posted:

Where are the beans?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Iron Crowned posted:

Where are the beans?

It's like a culinary Where's Waldo.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Desert Bus posted:

MDMA? lol no a Pez is more likely to be a real Pez candy plus LSD. I don't think I've ever heard of or seen Pez shaped pressed MDMA pills. I have, however, personally eaten all sorts of candy that's been adulterated with LSD.

They probably meant fake ecstasy pressed into shapes that's research chemicals and meth about 70% of the time or children's tylenol the other 30%.

The never look like pez though.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

fizzymercury posted:

They probably meant fake ecstasy pressed into shapes that's research chemicals and meth about 70% of the time or children's tylenol the other 30%.

The never look like pez though.

The new hotness is caffeine + fentanyl (and maybe a RC benzo) to replace like every loving drug. MDMA and LSD have very distinct tastes, both awful, but you can definitely tell when they're present.

Never trust a pressed pill and always be wary of pharmaceutical fakes. poo poo's gotten scary out there.

But yeah, never seen a Pez imitation pressed pill. I'd definitely eat it just in case though.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Desert Bus posted:

The new hotness is caffeine + fentanyl (and maybe a RC benzo) to replace like every loving drug. MDMA and LSD have very distinct tastes, both awful, but you can definitely tell when they're present.

Never trust a pressed pill and always be wary of pharmaceutical fakes. poo poo's gotten scary out there.

But yeah, never seen a Pez imitation pressed pill. I'd definitely eat it just in case though.

Just do like MRESteve and put it to your lips, if you don't OD after a few seconds you're good to go.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Zed's dead, he ate the Pez

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Don't take drugs unless you know the source extremely well. Pay more than you really think it's worth for the drug. If you start to feel bad after you take anything, you should call someone you trust and ask for help.

And never take two tabs when it's your first time.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

fizzymercury posted:

If you start to feel bad after you take anything, you should call someone you trust and ask for help.

If there's any poster you should trust when they say this...

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

fizzymercury posted:

Don't take drugs unless you know the source extremely well. Pay more than you really think it's worth for the drug. If you start to feel bad after you take anything, you should call someone you trust and ask for help.

And never take two tabs when it's your first time.

What thread is this again?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Cartoon Man posted:

What thread is this again?
The "please don't eat mystery things" thread. Like this one:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I too like eating cardboard steak.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

I hand raised the cow that this burger came from. I butchered her personally (her name was Margaret Maria and she hated you). I ground a 85/25 mix of bristet/fatty chuck/blade and made patties. I seasoned them with lantana spices and smoked them hot over applewood and green onion.

And they came out looking dry as blown-in insulation. Tasted amazing, but that's an underwhelming burger for all the work I did and I'll be sassy about it for years. It gave me even more respect for the food we make fun of here.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Sports Minded People are loving gross

e, :barf: