Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

redm posted:

gently caress you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I only get pms from crazy people

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Lol holy poo poo I got a pm too. Really not helping your case, pal

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I also got the giant Loren ipsum, as well as the stunning revelation that he doesn't know what a rhetorical question is. I'm starting to think this dude might be having some kind of actual mental breakdown so it's now slightly less funny.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Gurf is more successful than this guy on the forums, god drat.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
yeah I'm actually kind of going from amused to feeling kind of bad

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
PM me.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Wow he PM'ed me like instantly. Asked if I had snapchat. I said no (true) and sent him a picture of a lamia.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Redm is so salty they make lovely music that passes for something a 7th grader would make with bootleg DJ software from 2002.

This thread is delivering so much. Lil Nas is owning lovely goons now.

Song has been in my head for a few days now.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

"Hey you giant pussy can you talk to me instead of the other starfuckers in your safespace please"

This was the last one. No longer need an answer to why he blocked the gay black guy, cause it's all right there if you look between the lines. He's not having a breakdown, he's just a stupid CHUD.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Wow he PM'ed me like instantly. Asked if I had snapchat. I said no (true) and sent him a picture of a lamia.

Always stick with the gimmick, no matter what.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

go work on getting your lovely music pressed and blocking people on twitter who are infinitely more talented, successful, eloquent and level-headed than you

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

lil nas x is so powerful his existences causes losers on every corner of the web to meltdown

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

This really is

the own zone

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

For some reason I just imagine you have a desktop folder with thousands of lamia photos. Kinda like that guy with the bears and long tongues.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Vince MechMahon posted:

"Hey you giant pussy can you talk to me instead of the other starfuckers in your safespace please"

This was the last one. No longer need an answer to why he blocked the gay black guy, cause it's all right there if you look between the lines. He's not having a breakdown, he's just a stupid CHUD.

who could have seen it coming that the panhandling idiot with an anime avatar was also a chud

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I think he liked the lamia. Maybe he's not so bad after all?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Redm can PM me and I will talk* to them.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

did anyone listen to his crap before it was edited out? i want to pirate it and laugh

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

he pmd me too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60MnDJklnM

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

ben shapino posted:

did anyone listen to his crap before it was edited out? i want to pirate it and laugh

There is a 4 hour supercut of diarrhea on YouTube recorded from rural truckstop bathrooms. It's pretty much the same thing.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

therapy ASAP

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

mods are extremely cool and good for not banning that guy repeatedly (sike)

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Aaaand now it's not funny.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Armitag3 posted:

Aaaand now it's not funny.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i agree that this is pretty much the definition of ableism at this point. this person needs help, and we are not giving it to him by making fun of him any further.

i would like to re-direct the thread back towards the topic of how loving good lil nas x is at twenty one loving years old, and the bright future he has ahead of him. he is a ray of light in a dark world.

on top of being a really loving cool dude, he's really loving good looking, god drat. i'm like 90% straight and that 10% is pretty much because of people like him who have 10/10 looks and personalities.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

I'm not a sneakers person at all, but drat I'd love to rock those blood shoes.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I was gonna post that I wanted to see his music video but the homophobe can gently caress off now.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Well now I want to hear RedM's lovely pre-made bleeps and bloops lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Where's my stimmy, Biden socks, lil nas?!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Aerith Gainthborough posted:

For some reason I just imagine you have a desktop folder with thousands of lamia photos. Kinda like that guy with the bears and long tongues.

Please, I don't just throw folders on my desktop like some kind of barbarian.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

you could throw me on your desktop.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Someone's m is very red right now

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lets uh move on from whatever the hell happened here, talking to admins whenever they have some time about that PM could whoever got that please let me know privately you shouldnt have to get PMs with slurs in them.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lets uh move on from whatever the hell happened here, talking to admins whenever they have some time about that PM could whoever got that please let me know privately you shouldnt have to get PMs with slurs in them.

my screenshot is from 2016, not sure if he has wised up enough to stop using slurs or not though

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

External, water cooled, SSD just for said photos?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Has that crazy dude tried twerking for health? Seems to work ok for Lil Nas X

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

ben shapino posted:

my screenshot is from 2016, not sure if he has wised up enough to stop using slurs or not though

ah ok sorry it was small on my phone anyway this lil nas x guy, he's the bee's knee's am I right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gishin
Jun 15, 2013

But... This... What is this practice for?
I lose track of the thread for a day and this is what happens.