Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What's Lidell up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

What's Lidell up to?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

What's Lidell up to?

Not much, just being America’s favorite CEO!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

i saw that ashley feinberg article last night and surprised people haven't just loving posted every single one of those videos. they are so surreal. everyone at mar a lago is on a different planet. the michaelsolakiewicz instagram account where she sources alot of these videos is loving bonkers

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. It never gets old. Wonder what this Ubermensch is up to lately.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Stumping for facism (seriously) and carrying printers

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I often grow melancholic reflecting upon all the graves on which I've yet to piss.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Chief Meme Officer for GUTFELD!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Strong Sauce posted:

i saw that ashley feinberg article last night and surprised people haven't just loving posted every single one of those videos. they are so surreal. everyone at mar a lago is on a different planet. the michaelsolakiewicz instagram account where she sources alot of these videos is loving bonkers

Holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/850129945598865408?s=20

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Wasn't this turd in the background of some Kent State Gun Girl pic? Imagine knowing that she let Alex Jones eat her rear end but won't even let you get close enough for a hoverhand :laugh:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Wasn't this turd in the background of some Kent State Gun Girl pic? Imagine knowing that she let Alex Jones eat her rear end but won't even let you get close enough for a hoverhand :laugh:

he was even wearing a lil nas x shirt in the gun girl photo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tarkus posted:

I don't think he's a conservative but he's definitely way out of touch. He suffers from affluenza and I can't stand his whining. He works well for establishment types.

He's conservative in the way all rich people are conservative in that his personal wealth and wellbeing is all that matters and actually helping anyone is at best a distant second.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Big Z'Dar face energy here. stolen valor.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Big Z'Dar face energy here. stolen valor.

You broke THAT chin??

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Neckless fash goblin is the admin of Liberty Hangout.

He literally carries gun girl's printer while she's married to a gay guy and cooking up chili for Alex Jones.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Is Frog Man weak to Pillow Man's weapon or is it the other way around.
I forget. Been a while since I played MAGA Man.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Stumping for facism (seriously) and carrying printers

Well the first one is obvious

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

What's the hilarious conservative answer to liberal late-night chat shows?

Convex fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Apr 8, 2021

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Neckless fash goblin

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Gutfeld to make me laugh

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Rasta_Al posted:

Gutfeld to make me laugh

Laughed so hard my gutfeld out it did

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
His best jokes will be known as Gutfeld Guffaws.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1380190767084400649

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
the revolving door continues

https://twitter.com/johnkruzel/status/1380167497391947783

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

what do ex-fox people end up doing

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Is this even her final form?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Might as well stick the whole Trump administration there.

You know Fox is doing all these hires to get back their ratings.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

loving around has commenced.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Jesus literally every time a conservative stubs their toes they gotta equate it to the holocaust. And still they don't understand how much that proves how privileged their lives are when that's the worst thing to ever happen to them. It's absolutely disgusting

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Steadiman posted:

Jesus literally every time a conservative stubs their toes they gotta equate it to the holocaust. And still they don't understand how much that proves how privileged their lives are when that's the worst thing to ever happen to them. It's absolutely disgusting

the worst thing that ever happened to laura loomer, she paid good money to have done to herself. It's absolutely disgusting (her face)

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

He literally carries gun girl's printer while she's married to a gay guy and cooking up chili for Alex Jones.

Poopypants Girl?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

completely unsurprising

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Steadiman posted:

They have to find things to scream loudly about to distract away from all of their theft, hatred, and sex crimes.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Trump reportedly had to be talked out of defending Matt Gaetz because the allegations against him were so serious

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-was-talked-out-of-defending-matt-gaetz-serious-allegations-2021-4

Former President Donald Trump had to be talked out of defending Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz after reports surfaced that the Justice Department was investigating whether Gaetz had a sexual relationship with a minor and broke federal sex-trafficking laws.

That's according to The New York Times' Maggie Haberman, who on Thursday told CNN's "New Day" that Trump had really wanted to defend the GOP lawmaker, but that he was told to stand down because the allegations against Gaetz were so serious.

"His first impulse was that he wanted to defend Gaetz, you know, 'He's one of our people,'" Haberman said. "Several of his advisors had told him that's a very bad idea, that the nature of what Gaetz is being investigated for is so serious that this is not something that former President Trump should be out there on a limb" for.

Indeed, the silence from Trumpworld was deafening in the days following The Times' revelation about the Gaetz sex probe. Some within the former president's orbit even celebrated the controversy, with one former White House staffer telling Insider last month, "He's the meanest person in politics."

Another Trump confidant echoed that assessment, telling Politico, "The reason you haven't seen people in MAGA world defending Gaetz is less about him being unpopular, which he is in a lot of circles, and more about the fact that he hasn't done a single thing to make people comfortable to defend him."

The Daily Beast reported on Friday that Trump had stayed quiet on the controversy on the advice of his lawyers. One source told the news website that Trump complained that the situation was "really bad" for Gaetz and that the allegations could be part of an attempt to "smear" Gaetz, who has long been one of Trump's biggest attack dogs on Capitol Hill.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1380204176563650562

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Laura Loomer keeps trying to do these really over the top attention grabbing things for headlines and literally nobody cares. All they wanna know is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer