Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Poppin blaoons filled with shaving cream with my sharp rear end to own the libs

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

D-d-d-d-do you have it

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
As much as I love this line (Jon Lovett - Obama speechwriter):
Mr. Gutfeld is "protesting ‘cancel culture’ by making a show so awful he’ll get cancelled the old-fashioned way.”

I think my favorite has to be this one (Frank Lesser - Colbert Report writer):
“Love a monologue about being brave enough to take on cancel culture. Finally, someone is willing to say at 11 what was also said at 8, 9, and 10. Greg won’t be silenced!”

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

We are going to go for the store, then the district manager. Then WE ARE GOING TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THEN TO THE EXECUTIVES! DXRYAHHHHHHHHH!!

I feel bad that The Funkasaurus has fallen so low. Although I guess being a dancing dinosaur for Vince McMahon is already pretty low... What do you call falling further when you're already in a lovely hole?

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Gutlfeld once again showing that artists are more popular in death than life.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Happitoo posted:

I feel bad that The Funkasaurus has fallen so low. Although I guess being a dancing dinosaur for Vince McMahon is already pretty low... What do you call falling further when you're already in a lovely hole?

It is called 'Gutfelding!'

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

Broadcast Gutfeld three times to make him go away like some kind of reverse Beetlejuice

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

lol

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Blame yourself, or Gutfeld

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://www.mediabistro.com/jobs/fox-corporation/job/166882-freelance-comedy-writer-greg-gutfeld-show

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Isn’t timpf a file extension?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

"You are knowledgeable about politics, social trends, pop culture, and can view stories from a unique perspective. Your responsibilities will include writing accurate segment copy that’s rich with humor, punch, and irony."

Lol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Isn’t timpf a file extension?

thats a gutfeld

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

You know, if you have records that you want to hide from investigators at a relative's house, maybe just burn them instead.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Happitoo posted:

Don't feel bad for him, as I recall he's a known sexual harasser who'd inapropriately text colleagues and was the subject of a lawsuit by his co-host because of it. He's just another rear end in a top hat

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Gutfield! Was cancelled....and now....Gutfield!

And now I have the loving song stuck in my head, thanks a lot.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 42 days!
I keep imagining people saying "GUTFELD!" the way the MST3K guys would say "MITCHELL!" during Joel's last episode. :v:

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I keep imagining people saying "GUTFELD!" the way the MST3K guys would say "MITCHELL!" during Joel's last episode. :v:

GUTFELD!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/cons_owned/status/1380236684718174215

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1380224444723961857?s=20

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Life is like a hurricane here in gutberg
Racecars lasers aeroplanes
It’s a Gutblur
We might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history
GUTFIELD! (Woo po)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great show Gutfeld! is on TV tonight. Go and watch it. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Gutfeld!"