Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

The true blessing would have been to lose your sense of smell *before* exposure to the Trump White House.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/AFJustinKG1/status/1379624941499383813

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

A Fancy Hat posted:

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great show Gutfeld! is on TV tonight. Go and watch it. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Gutfeld!"

Good joke. Everybody fingerbangs Gutfeld's dad. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Isn't "kat timpf" the sound of the first couple of hits on a rimshot?

kat timpf psshhhh

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

You're killing independent Gutfeld!

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

TIMPF!

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

this thread appears to be in the pocket of Big Gutfeld

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
45th president of the united states Gutfeld Timpf

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/scottwongDC/status/1380221210936668166

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Well I'm sure they are over 18 so...

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

lmao yeah don't sign your names or anything, "ladies". don't want this to be credible in any way!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i want to hear donald j. president's opinions on the hit new show everyone in GBS is raving about

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Aardvark! posted:

i want to hear donald j. president's opinions on the hit new show everyone in GBS is raving about

NOT GOOD!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
"Daddy?"
"Yes, son."
"What does regret mean?"
"Well son, the funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done
than To regret something that you haven't done.
And by the way, If you see your mom this weekend, will you be sure and tell her...
GUTFELD GUTFELD GUTFELD!!!!"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

These videogame pulls are getting Gutfeldian!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

lmao yeah don't sign your names or anything, "ladies". don't want this to be credible in any way!

i too would be too embarrassed defending matt gaetz

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Well glad we got that all sorted out. That sure was a pickle!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Whatever gets us to herd immunity.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It's the comic about the circus being in town but the clown at the end is Gutfeld

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

If they reject this as false why did it take like three weeks for a statement from them to appear

Like lol

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

low key sex master posted:

If they reject this as false why did it take like three weeks for a statement from them to appear

Like lol

They had other homework to do.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great show Gutfeld! is on TV tonight. Go and watch it. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Gutfeld!"

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

low key sex master posted:

Like lol

They have to weigh aaaaaalllllll the evidence that he isn't a teeny fucker. (evidence at the bottom of this post)

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

matt gaetz didn't try to sleep with any of the adult women who work in his workplace because he was too busy trafficking minors around the country and having sex with them

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I like how someone making a statement that it didn't happen to them means the other woman is lying.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS GUTFELD! AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE JOKES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, GREG GUTFELD. I DO EVERY JOKE AND I DO EVERY JOKE HARD. MAKIN WOOP SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME LIB BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP THE PUNCH LINE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED FOX NEWS' MOST DANGEROUS PRIME TIME SLOT. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY LIBTARD COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN LIBTARD COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE CUCKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE JOKES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING CNN RACISM JOKES EVERY MORNING. THEN I EAT SUPER BEETS.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
He didn't murder me so he is clearly not a murderer!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Niko, it's Roman! Let's watch

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JGilliam_SEAL/status/1378538629396594693?s=19
https://twitter.com/JGilliam_SEAL/status/1378514512228257793?s=19
https://twitter.com/JGilliam_SEAL/status/1378490839211597832?s=19

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Is this the OP for a photoshop phriday? Low effort shops gas thread.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Hell yeah Jai Alai rules

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Godwin's law but it's anything republicans don't agree with is communist.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Three knee slapped a in a row; how does he do it?! :xd:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

poisonpill posted:

Three knee slapped a in a row; how does he do it?! :xd:

If only there were a right-minded comedy show where this man could showcase his comedic talents...

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

how can I get this as a gangtag serious enquires only