Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I still haven't listened to the new song. I did at one point make a super cut of all the different remixes of old town road though that includes all the verses other artists laid down for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Vince MechMahon posted:

I still haven't listened to the new song. I did at one point make a super cut of all the different remixes of old town road though that includes all the verses other artists laid down for it.

This sounds cool and I'd like to see it

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
that twerking game is funny and reminds me of mid 2000s flash games

e: this one

https://www.monterocallmebyyour.name/

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

ah ok sorry it was small on my phone anyway this lil nas x guy, he's the bee's knee's am I right?

he loving rules. the best part of it all is that he openly talks about how he's just getting started. 21 loving years old lol. i didn't do poo poo but smoke weed and play videogames when i was 21. gently caress, that's all i loving do now, over a decade later. lil nas x is so on top of his poo poo it makes me wish i was a better person, god drat

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lil Nas is proof that Zoomers are superior to Millennials

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

ben shapino posted:

he loving rules. the best part of it all is that he openly talks about how he's just getting started. 21 loving years old lol. i didn't do poo poo but smoke weed and play videogames when i was 21. gently caress, that's all i loving do now, over a decade later. lil nas x is so on top of his poo poo it makes me wish i was a better person, god drat

I love it when people that age have their poo poo together, because yeah I was a lazy idiot in college too, we should all strive to be more like lol nas x

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

George H.W. oval office posted:

This sounds cool and I'd like to see it

Here you go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DmkYkxzwEZPSeP2h9SQWoJKttHx4wCPE/view?usp=sharing

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I love it when people that age have their poo poo together, because yeah I was a lazy idiot in college too, we should all strive to be more like lol nas x

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

yeah i guess what im saying is if i could suck even the tiniest amount of talent or self-confidence out of lil nas x's dick i'd do it in a second

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ben shapino posted:

you could throw me on your desktop.

ben shapino posted:

yeah i guess what im saying is if i could suck even the tiniest amount of talent or self-confidence out of lil nas x's dick i'd do it in a second

ben shapino horny today!!!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

ben shapino posted:

well thats very visceral but your heart is in the right place

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This was good!

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
oh no I made a spectacle of myself in the thread about a dude that ate out his own rear end in a top hat to sell evil tennis shoes I'm so embarrased

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

redm posted:

oh no I made a spectacle of myself in the thread about a dude that ate out his own rear end in a top hat to sell evil tennis shoes I'm so embarrased

I'm glad you're back to tell everyone how much you don't care about this.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

redm posted:

I'm too lazy to copy the last 2 pages of posts into the schadenfreude thread, but it would easily get the thread to the goldmine.

EDIT:

ben shapino posted:

FAKE EDIT: :chloe: myself

The Modern Leper fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Apr 8, 2021

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Modern Leper posted:

I'm too lazy to copy the last 2 pages of posts into the schadenfreude thread, but it would easily get the thread to the goldmine.

Thank you for reminding us all to vote this thread a 5 to ensure it's immortalized forever in the goldmine

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

it is ableism to be mean to this person. don't do it. you can't even shame someone into being a better person if their brain lacks the capacity to feel shame, so don't even try.

ben shapino fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Apr 8, 2021

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

TIL ITT: One dude eating rear end holes is a million times better as an art form than some other unknown doods fruity loops music.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
See in the UK fruity loops (whatever tf it is) would mean and only mean an awesome euphemism for a gay sex act involving cereal so this is exactly what I am assuming it is.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I very clearly misinterpreted the title of this thread.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

redm posted:

While also completely failing to read any of it whatsoever? Nice try.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

redm posted:

:hmmyes:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i'm gonna take my hoarse to da ol' town road imo

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Aerith Gainthborough posted:

TIL ITT: One dude eating rear end holes is a million times better as an art form than some other unknown doods fruity loops music.

How are you only learning this now?

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

stratdax posted:

How are you only learning this now?

I am old and not a very clever man.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Fruit Loops isn't even good, much less the industry standard. Ever heard of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
I do want to say that while Call Me By Your Name and Holiday have much better hooks, I really like the production on this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTx-l_rDZP4

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1380253493810749442?s=19

I've been bamboozled!

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

redm posted:

Voted 5

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
https://twitter.com/tarons_song/status/1379972518069608458?s=19

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Dang I wish I could eat my own rear end in a top hat and also that the rear end surrounding it looked as good as lil nas x

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This should be in an art gallery

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Haha I should have seen it coming. This guy's too good.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I lied about what I said earlier, I just wanted to jump on the PM bandwagon.

I like the gay sex song, and I'm glad it's #1

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Picnic Princess posted:

Well now I want to hear RedM's lovely pre-made bleeps and bloops lol

Picnic Princess posted:

I lied about what I said earlier, I just wanted to jump on the PM bandwagon.

I like the gay sex song, and I'm glad it's #1

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I like the song too but it's kind of stretch to say it's about gay sex just because you can take the lyrics out of or in context to make it seem sexual. Plenty of songs don't use sexual language but are still talking about sex. Likewise, Montero uses sexual language but really it's talking about non-sexual things.

I wanna feel on your rear end in Hawaii
I want that jet lag from fuckin' and flyin'
Shoot a child in your mouth while I'm ridin'

Like, if you're a 14 year old you might think this was some horny thing to say, but through a more mature lens you can see the real commentary

edit: Just sayin, you could say all that in church if you bleeped out the f-bomb and everyone would nod and get it, wouldnt take it the wrong way

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Apr 9, 2021

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Khanstant posted:

I like the song too but it's kind of stretch to say it's about gay sex just because you can take the lyrics out of or in context to make it seem sexual. Plenty of songs don't use sexual language but are still talking about sex. Likewise, Montero uses sexual language but really it's talking about non-sexual things.

Like, if you're a 14 year old you might think this was some horny thing to say, but through a more mature lens you can see the real commentary

edit: Just sayin, you could say all that in church if you bleeped out the f-bomb and everyone would nod and get it, wouldnt take it the wrong way

what

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Khanstant posted:

Lol what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Yeah just gonna tell Grammy Josephine and Pastor Roberts that I want to shoot a child in thier mouth while I'm ridin'