Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Are you feelin' a chewed up and spit out after you raved all day yesterday here at the Electric Daisy Carnival? Don't worry, fam, Pedialyte's got your back!

Forget what you thought you knew about Pedialyte! This ain't ur momma's electrolyte solution! We've got fun new flavors like strawberry lemonade, Strawberry Freeze, and BERRY FROST!!!!! Don't wanna lug around bottles of liquid with you as you go off your face on MDMA, shrooms, and whatever was in that punch someone gave you? BOOM! We got it powdered!

If you or any of your friends want to do some chiptune remixes of our jingle, hit us up on our pager!

I say pedia, you say lyte! Let's go! Pedia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

team, eyes up! the gatorade street crew is on the prowl!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
sharpening my harpoon to teach the gatorade curs a lesson writ in blood

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Ventral EggSac

I take pedialyte cause I'm 90 years old and I take 2 ecstasy every day with breakfast

Escape From Noise

Strong enough for an adult, but made for a baby

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Busted: woo girls

Trusted: The Pedia-Enlightened

crimes

Escape From Noise

Okay! Who the hell started calling Pedialyte "Powerade for babies"? This is not on brand!

Prof. Crocodile

hello yes. i am at a music festival, and a photoshopped hand has appeared over my head, holding a photoshopped beer. can i put pedialyte in the beer to remain hydrated while drankin?

Escape From Noise

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hello yes. i am at a music festival, and a photoshopped hand has appeared over my head, holding a photoshopped beer. can i put pedialyte in the beer to remain hydrated while drankin?

I don't see why not. Sort of a sports beer!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
honestly i'm not sure why using sports beverages or pedialyte as a mixer has never occurred to me before. gatorade and tequila sounds like the perfect salty summer beverage.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i regularly make and consume a drink i call "the cranky pirate" which is the leftover brine from pepperoncini peppers, and everclear, mixed in equal quantities and left in the freezer overnight.

in college i helped pioneer the Brovaltine, which is ovaltine made with Natty Ice. it's a pleasingly smooth brew.

crimes

Ass-penny

I know a couple of people who swear by pedialyte to avoid hangovers.

Once in college I made a drink based on something I read in a Pictures For Sad Children comic. It was called a terrorism, and it's a shot of Bailey's in a pint of tequila. Wish I'd had a pedialyte after that one.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i regularly make and consume a drink i call "the cranky pirate" which is the leftover brine from pepperoncini peppers, and everclear, mixed in equal quantities and left in the freezer overnight.

in college i helped pioneer the Brovaltine, which is ovaltine made with Natty Ice. it's a pleasingly smooth brew.

the line between genius and madness is often very thin.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

magic cactus

in college being perma-broke and thus only able to afford the cheapest paint thinner vodka meant that i became an aficionado of vodka gatorade.

also i once made a drink called gatorpagne, which is exactly what it sounds like. it was pretty good actually.

FutonForensic

im concerned about the ratio on my "proud to be a Pediaphile" tweet

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

rear end-penny posted:

I know a couple of people who swear by pedialyte to avoid hangovers.

Once in college I made a drink based on something I read in a Pictures For Sad Children comic. It was called a terrorism, and it's a shot of Bailey's in a pint of tequila. Wish I'd had a pedialyte after that one.

if you know anyone who has a copy of the DMT comic they made before melting down i'm dying to read it

magic cactus posted:

the line between genius and madness is often very thin.

haha yeah, i can see the line of demarcation from my padded cell in the Genius Asylum.

magic cactus posted:

also i once made a drink called gatorpagne,

only if it's from the inside of a real french alligator

crimes

Sing Along

by Athanatos

magic cactus posted:

in college being perma-broke and thus only able to afford the cheapest paint thinner vodka meant that i became an aficionado of vodka gatorade.

also i once made a drink called gatorpagne, which is exactly what it sounds like. it was pretty good actually.

can u post hte recipe or is it a secret sorry im a little frazzled today

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

FutonForensic posted:

Prof. Crocodile

FutonForensic posted:

magic cactus

Sing Along posted:

can u post hte recipe or is it a secret sorry im a little frazzled today

very easy.

1) take a few of those big bottles of gatorade (lemon-lime works best but I *think* the blue one was okay too? it's been a while)

2) take a bottle of andre's champagne or your nearest bottom shelf equivalent

3) pour both into a pitcher in whatever ratio you think looks good.

4) pour a glass

5} enjoy??? :iiam:

nut

*me to the other guys in the county jail* psst, the cops didn’t take everything I had on me *produces a pedialyte single serving packet with questionable fluids still glistening on it*

just one question fellas...do you like to get lyte?

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

magic cactus posted:

gatorade (lemon-lime works best but I *think* the blue one was okay too? it's been a while)

At one point I had stocked myself with this flavour for a cottage trip and people were genuinely confused that it could be my favourite. "Oh they also have blue. Just letting you know for next time." Yeah no I saw it there in the fridge. "Wait. You prefer the yellow one?!"

And now on to my perennial topic of weird UK things: While living in Scotland I had a hard time finding actual electrolyte beverages. Don't think it was a legal issue (which I had pondered at some point because maybe the potassium and magnesium would make it a medical product); I could get Powerade at *one* convenience store although not sure if it was the same formula as back home. In the supermarkets... nothing.

What did they have instead? Lucozade! The bottle proudly notes that it's "Powered by Glucose". As in, the dedicated sports drink was just uncarbonated soda pop.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
wasn't there some other goon who preferred drinking soda flat? maybe thats why they also put it in milk.

crimes

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

FutonForensic posted:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

wasn't there some other goon who preferred drinking soda flat? maybe thats why they also put it in milk.

honestly? I've enjoyed some half flat sprite before

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

nut posted:

*me to the other guys in the county jail* psst, the cops didn’t take everything I had on me *produces a pedialyte single serving packet with questionable fluids still glistening on it*

just one question fellas...do you like to get lyte?

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

Derpies

by sebmojo
1 part Mr Boston Vodka 1 part Pink Countrytime Lemonade

"Pink Drank"

Get ready to not feel feelings!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
mr boston and ron roberto. guaranteed liquishits in the morning.

crimes

Escape From Noise

Looking for a decadent dessert to help get you through your hangover? Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to 1 part pedialyte and 1 part seltzer!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Derpies posted:

1 part Mr Boston Vodka 1 part Pink Countrytime Lemonade

"Pink Drank"

Get ready to not feel feelings!

actually offended that someone went out of their way to avoid the very good name Pink Drink

nut

branded as the original thirst trap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

branded as the original thirst trap