Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Did the maintenance thing happen? I was moving a bunch of my poorly organized garbage around so the oven moving person can bring the oven in without waiting for me. Oh yeah I bought a used oven instead of fixing that mess of a 28 year old one. The kitchen modernization continues one decrepit and misused appliance at a time.

Edit a page snipe about pretending to be a responsible adult?! :widowsnypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

rear end-penny posted:

Did the maintenance thing happen? I was moving a bunch of my poorly organized garbage around so the oven moving person can bring the oven in without waiting for me. Oh yeah I bought a used oven instead of fixing that mess of a 28 year old one. The kitchen modernization continues one decrepit and misused appliance at a time.

Edit a page snipe about pretending to be a responsible adult?! :widowsnypa:

Yes, it is done. I think.

sb hermit

hbag posted:

i hadnt realized there was actually a frontpage until after the sale so unfortunately i have never seen it change
which gives my lizard brain the impression that it is dead and abandoned even though im fairly certain jeffery's doing something with it eventually

there's a front page?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I went for a shower and when I came back the forums were down and I couldn't post. Pretty hosed up imo

Rarity fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Apr 9, 2021

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

sb hermit

this is like the twilight zone episode where people are posting on a deleted forum and they have to reach the next page before the langoliers prey upon their sigs

Escape From Noise

I will not rest until we have a voting and comments structure!:evilbuddy:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I think we need to a BYOB roll call to make sure everyone made it through to the other side :ohdear:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Escape From Noise posted:

I will not rest until we have a voting and comments structure!:evilbuddy:

Maybe there should be a monetary incentive for posting and special awards sent out for reaching posting milestones.

:magemage:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
You mean you're not being paid to post?

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Rarity posted:

You mean you're not being paid to post?

A mysertious man, wearing a propeller hat, comes to my door every month with a bag labelled "post cash". But I cower behind the curtains and eventually they go away.

E. Oh no their back!

Goons Are Gifts

hello hi good morning

Goons Are Gifts

to all the nice folks who pmed and partially emailed me to wish me a happy birthday, thank you!! I really appreciate it and that you think of me

Although I have to admit that it is, in fact, not my birthday, I'm a child of August, also quite literally a child because I'm also not really 69 years old yet but 25, but I appreciate the thought anyways!!

Escape From Noise

poo poo! Sorry I didn't wish you a happy birthday!

Goons Are Gifts

I fully understand the idea that byob mods must be 69 years old at all times though and I can leak you that alnilam, in fact, is and also it's his birthday today so better pm him now!!!

Ass-penny

Whoever was born on this day x number of years ago, have a good day. If you don't I'ma have grandbaby GaG put ants in all your underpants!

Goons Are Gifts

My ants live in all of your underpants in general

Ass-penny

Goons Are Great posted:

My ants live in all of your underpants in general

That's hot

real nap shit

i went on a tinder date today and it went pretty okay probably going to see her again :)

real nap shit

i still havent done any crimes, but now im thinking about if it IS a crime to love

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Yes in some countries if you're homosexual :eng101:

nut

nut disappeared somewhere in the maintenance

Robot Made of Meat

rear end-penny posted:

Keep SA archaic and obscure imo. But Jeff is a computer toucher and I am way not, and he seems generally nice so hopefully it will be good and positive for our community.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Rarity posted:

I went for a shower and when I came back the forums were down and I couldn't post. Pretty hosed up imo

That's why maintenance was needed. In the future Something Awful won't crash quite so often when you take a shower.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

nut posted:

nut disappeared somewhere in the maintenance

As long as pecan made it through we'll be ok :unsmith:

cruft

Rarity posted:

I think we need to a BYOB roll call to make sure everyone made it through to the other side :ohdear:

Hi rarity. Posting from the spirit realm: I didn't make it.

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Rarity posted:

I'M STILL ON THE ORIGINAL SIDE. I'M BEING PUNISHED FOR NOT MOVING ON BY MY CAPS LOCK KEY BEING PERMANENTLY ON

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Rarity posted:

I'm here. Turned out the grass really *is* greener.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hbag posted:

i hadnt realized there was actually a frontpage until after the sale so

This will never not be funny to me.

cruft

My mother in law chrocheted a blanket for our new dog 🥰

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

to all the nice folks who pmed and partially emailed me to wish me a happy birthday, thank you!! I really appreciate it and that you think of me

Although I have to admit that it is, in fact, not my birthday, I'm a child of August, also quite literally a child because I'm also not really 69 years old yet but 25, but I appreciate the thought anyways!!

It is ALMOST your birthday though!!!!! And when you become 26 we are going to have a posting party, with gentleman callers! And fancy hats!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Is it fr alnilam's birthday and can we have a posting party with gentlelady callers and fancy hats??? Also maybe that one place with the good pad kee mao or maybe the pho truck (phuck)???

Goons Are Gifts

I love having posting hats, we always talk about modding hats in the mod forum and I feel like it's unfair that we have modding hats, everyone needs posting hats

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I have a posting hat that says Piss Tape Is Real on it that a very good friend and poster gave me and sometimes I wear it when I'm touching the friend square

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Maybe I should just try to quilt everyone a posting hat...........

cruft

Goons Are Great posted:

I love having posting hats, we always talk about modding hats in the mod forum and I feel like it's unfair that we have modding hats, everyone needs posting hats

cruft

Teddy Thunders posted:

I have a posting hat that says Piss Tape Is Real on it that a very good friend and poster gave me and sometimes I wear it when I'm touching the friend square

Is that like the no-no square?

Finger Prince

cruft posted:

My mother in law chrocheted a blanket for our new dog 🥰

My mom is knitting me a blanket with wool I bought back in December. I bought a shitload cuz I had no idea how much wool you need and guestimated based on wool stats I had to learn that I should get about a 4'x~5' blanket, but it's going to be more like 5'x6'. She's about 2/3 done by the sound of it.
🥰

Escape From Noise

I am on the train five minutes from my final stop and my back teeth are floating

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

cruft posted:

Is that like the no-no square?

Touching the friendship square is the greatest thrill you can imagine. Every time I do I feel intimately connected with BYOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

my posting hat is a plain black ballcap because OFF infected my life

also hi i'm in the modern times now