Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yeah that sucks, I mean what if your roommates end up not liking lamias

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Aardvark! posted:

work fuckin sux

It's true.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I am sorry that you and your snake titties are going to be living on the street and will have to sell your rear end for loose change and have to eat out of dumpsters while raccoons thrash your balls endlessly that's no fun :(

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right

Big Beef City posted:

I am sorry that you and your snake titties are going to be living on the street and will have to sell your rear end for loose change and have to eat out of dumpsters while raccoons thrash your balls endlessly that's no fun :(

the_day_bison_graced_your_village.txt

I don't know the parent situation MPP, but I wish you well. That move back in with parents can be tough. It's not uncommon, though, and I hope it can at least afford you a chance to get some much needed stability.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Grumblepuff posted:

I don't know the parent situation MPP, but I wish you well. That move back in with parents can be tough. It's not uncommon, though, and I hope it can at least afford you a chance to get some much needed stability.

Yeah. I mean it's not the worst fate in the world I guess. The plus is that they can accommodate me without much difficulty and will let me stay for free or a token amount. The problem is that they live in a Hoity Nice Town where most of the inhabitants are 50+. It is oppressively isolating. There is no social scene for anyone under AARP age and little going on in general. A bunch of retired stuck-ups with strong opinions about minimum wage sitting behind gated communities and fusing over their HOA dramas until they die. I don't know anyone there anymore because everyone moved away as fast as possible after high school. Seeing any of the friends I have now will become a minimum of a 45 minute car drive, more in most cases. In terms of physical accommodation I'll be fine but I'm worried I'll go loving nuts if I'm stuck there for long.

But I mean I still got some time. Hopefully something else will come up!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

they're releasing a $600 optimus prime toy that can transform on its own and walk around

don't give a poo poo about transformers but that's pretty cool

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

hurry up and get yours, it'll probably be taken off the market a week after it comes out when it rips some kid's dick off

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
but i already bought a home planetarium with that money

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Tip posted:

hurry up and get yours, it'll probably be taken off the market a week after it comes out when it rips some kid's dick off

I'll get one to defend my radishes and kale from the neighboordhood youth, that feature will be crucial

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

but i already bought a home planetarium with that money

I forgot to mention, optimus prime also transforms into a fully functional home planetarium

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Tip posted:

I forgot to mention, optimus prime also transforms into a fully functional home planetarium

lying to mods is against the law

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
things this place has made me want recently: a pet octopus and a home planetarium

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can I modify it SPECIFICALLY to rip kids dicks off? Please hurry this is important

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tip posted:

they're releasing a $600 optimus prime toy that can transform on its own and walk around

don't give a poo poo about transformers but that's pretty cool

The future is here.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Big Beef City posted:

Can I modify it SPECIFICALLY to rip kids dicks off? Please hurry this is important

I think you just gotta put a dick anywhere near it and then hit the transform button

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Do kids even play with toys much anymore? Not an ironic question. I don't know many folk with kids. Internet culture would have you believe every child in the US is hopelessly addicted to youtube videos and Fortnite instead.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Do kids even play with toys much anymore? Not an ironic question. I don't know many folk with kids. Internet culture would have you believe every child in the US is hopelessly addicted to youtube videos and Fortnite instead.

they continue to produce toys and fill up aisles of stores, so I'm guessing yes

it can't all be for incels in their 30s

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tip posted:

they continue to produce toys and fill up aisles of stores, so I'm guessing yes

it can't all be for incels in their 30s

I dunno, could be for people like these.

Fun fact: this image first appeared after the trailer for The Last Jedi but before the movie actually came out lol.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Do y'all remember the moment when playing with toys stopped being fun? I think I was playing with some lego pirate stuff and then I was just like, nah no more of this

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Do y'all remember the moment when playing with toys stopped being fun? I think I was playing with some lego pirate stuff and then I was just like, nah no more of this

nope I just enjoy different types of toys these days

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ratjaculation posted:

nope I just enjoy different types of toys these days

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

sitting in my car on break singing phoebe bridgers cause its on the radio and I love this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw0zYd0eIlk

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Doing my taxes right now. The feds are gonna give me back $1,490, and I'm going to have to pay California a whole $13 lol.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

called me from a payphone
they still got payphones
they cost a dollar a minute

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I clicked on the OUTWORLDER thread yesterday (looks good btw) and was completely shocked to see LSBB posting like a normal non-insane human. It was like being backstage at Disney World or something. He didn't mention piss, poo poo, or cocks even once.

Not entirely sure how I feel about it. Like it was neat but what happens now? Is the magic gone?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I clicked on the OUTWORLDER thread yesterday (looks good btw) and was completely shocked to see LSBB posting like a normal non-insane human. It was like being backstage at Disney World or something. He didn't mention piss, poo poo, or cocks even once.

I had the same thought lol.

He went straight back to it though.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Video game development is serious business

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I always forget to charge my bluetooth headphones until I actually want to use them and you can't use them while they're charging

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Yeah you're in trouble I'm by San Diego and when I can start working again I need to move away from my mother and I am going to have to live in a crack house I'm guessing and they're going to steal all my jewelry making poo poo

oh my God
I'm going to have to live in some lovely apartment with strangers in the desert God drat it

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

drat, so I mentioned previously I'm having to find a new place to live. Well, both my leads for something in SD are duds.

Spinz posted:

Yeah you're in trouble I'm by San Diego and when I can start working again I need to move away from my mother and I am going to have to live in a crack house I'm guessing and they're going to steal all my jewelry making poo poo

oh my God
I'm going to have to live in some lovely apartment with strangers in the desert God drat it

I really need you two to move in together and then come into this thread to complain about each other

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

/r/relationships: My (~50F) roommate (??M) built me an incredible lamia costume for Halloween, but I think maybe it's a fetish thing?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Is a lamia costume A 2 person costume. One for the tail

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Tip posted:

I really need you two to move in together and then come into this thread to complain about each other

Yeah I know I knew that was coming but I also know I wasn't so sure you can tease in a year though I am going to be looking for a roommate absolutely

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Spinz posted:

Yeah I know I knew that was coming but I also know I wasn't so sure you can tease in a year though I am going to be looking for a roommate absolutely

It could be a guy if there's a massive age difference it would work because no way on both our parts but I expect my roommate to be another woman really.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Has there been a Goon House before? Not the Grover kind, but the living kind. I almost feel like there must have been at some point. Was it a complete trash fire?

Also if William Henry Hairytaint's ~50 was accurate, then yeah it's a big gap.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Is a lamia costume A 2 person costume. One for the tail

Don't see how a person in the tail would work. Either someone helps you position the tail or you need a rig to move it around with you.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Has there been a Goon House before? Not the Grover kind, but the living kind. I almost feel like there must have been at some point. Was it a complete trash fire?

every house with at least one goon in it is a goon house and a trash fire

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

notable goon basement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Tip posted:

you mean the dick ripping isn't a feature?