Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
A gamergate (/ˈɡæmərˌɡeɪt/ GAMM-ər-gayt) is a mated worker ant that can reproduce sexually, i.e., lay fertilized eggs that will develop as females. Gamergates are restricted to taxa where the workers have a functional sperm reservoir ('spermatheca'). In various species, gamergates reproduce in addition to winged queens (usually upon the death of the original foundress), while in other species the queen caste has been completely replaced by gamergates.
🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜
In gamergate species, all workers in a colony have similar reproductive potentials, but as a result of physical interactions, a dominance hierarchy is formed and only one or a few top-ranking workers can mate (usually with foreign males) and produce eggs. Subsequently however, aggression is no longer needed as gamergates secrete chemical signals that inform the other workers of their reproductive status in the colony
🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜
Gamergates seem kind of gross honestly. To be fair, most insect larvae is incredibly gross.

I don’t think I had any gamergates in my ant farms as a kid. I had a fascination with ants and loved seeing the profess they’d make throughout the weeks until the queenless colony died out. I wish I got more enjoyment out of ant farms than I actually did, but I definitely lacked patience or resources or anything to properly take care of an ant colony.

I’d like to hear from any other goons who have gamergate experiences or their own homegrown ant farms. Yeah I know antscanada exists and so does the Ant Problem thread that the one GBS goon made about where he killed his brother with a boulder and had sex with his strange named friend over a nest of countless ants. I want to hear fresh experiences, my dudes and dudettes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Is this a Gamergate OP

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
hey what up we drinkin in this thread?

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
dude im ready if you wanna

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

TheSpamalope posted:

hey what up we drinkin in this thread?

i'm drinkin in every thread :cheers:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I don't approve of workers mating :colbert:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"We live in a colony" - joker ant

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Forget global warming if the gamergaters discover communist ideology and form a workers revolution and cast of the shackles of monarchy humanity is hosed.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
lol

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Functional sperm reservoir is what I call your mom op!!!!!!!!!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Gamergate would’ve benefitted SimAnt.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Whose tuggin

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
i made a good thread for drinkin seems like this one is no drinkin or i dunno

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Derpies posted:

Whose tuggin

Im tuggin

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
fuckin' reported--you thought you could wait half a decade and try to post another gamergate thread????

i caught u motherfucker

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Derpies posted:

Whose tuggin

Some men just want to watch the world tug.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

this is a dumb thread ill do a small toke for this thread

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
They put up a gamer gate in front of the Gamestop at the Bridgewater Commons when they closed the store down. None of the gamers could get in. I think gamer gates are bad for business.

Now it's a sneaker store called HYPE KICKS or something dumb. I hope there's a sneaker enthusiast gate erected soon and then maybe we can get a Kay-Bee Toys again.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What does your feeble empire has to say about Gay Mer-Gate, you n'wah

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

What does your feeble empire has to say about Gay Mer-Gate, you n'wah

Gay beyond measure, outlander.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
The Elder Scrolls 6 will reportedly focus on a previously unheard of elf race, the Fagmer. Their re-emergence will be heralded by the reopening of the great door leading to their realm, the mysterious Gay Mer Gate

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
are we doing this again?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/dril/status/549946786828550144?s=20

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

booooooo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

https://youtu.be/IGi07T4MNw8

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gamers

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2M9DvWcshk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppi8bY9peI

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

:agreed:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Not all

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
it's about ethics in insect sex journalism

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
loving Video Games! Outer Worlds was NOTHiNG like New Vegas!

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
I heard that GamerGate sexually assaulted a guy, then got legions of people to cyberbully them, then they committed suicide. I also heard that a major supporter of GamerGate literally murdered someone and got away on a technicality. Like, not even using cyber-minions, they literally murdered them. And it was an OJ-like technicality so they actually did it but had a really good lawyer.

Also, I heard that the "game" was so trash tier no one played it, and was also psychologically damaging because it mixed up the right and wrong solutions to the game with what is right or wrong in the context of a mental illness, potentially leading to the deaths of many people though that can never be linked.

I mean, that's just what I heard.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
thank you op now i finally understand what that episode of law and order with the fire ants was about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Fur20 posted:

thank you op now i finally understand what that episode of law and order with the fire ants was about

lol remembering the SVU where the gamergates were literal ski-mask wearing terrorists out of Counterstrike and also they won???

Very bizarre episode tbh.