Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I loving love this dude.

Let's go Blackheart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

HouseOfLeaves99 posted:

Every time I've seen Gringo Loco I'm underwhelmed, but he keeps showing up in big matches. Am I wrong? Is he good?

I'm with you. He bores me a lot. Reminds me a lot of how I felt about Flip Gordon - they can do fancy stuff, but there are others who do it better, faster, and cleaner.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

I'm with you. He bores me a lot. Reminds me a lot of how I felt about Flip Gordon - they can do fancy stuff, but there are others who do it better, faster, and cleaner.

Holy poo poo Flip Gordon may be the best comparison. Imagine something they can do, and at least 50 people can do it better

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Posting a door for old times sake.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Spring Break seems so neutered. I don't know if they are back loading or saying this is RSPussy's fault or the lack of a crowd, it just seems so timid

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
That felt like a Triple H WrestleMania match

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I've never been a Jordan Oliver fan, and I didn't exactly expect to have my mind changed by his 3rd(?) match in a row

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Not really big into Masada, but Atticus has been pretty good recently

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Silver Teeth Satan is a top notch nickname

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This is the rare match that has a lot of cool ultraviolence but is also boring as gently caress

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I have not seen many of these skewer type matches, but holy poo poo this is way more violent and cringey than I was expecting

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
The ending of that match felt so underwhelming.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
I've only seen a few Lee Moriarty matches and they all were pretty good. Hoping this bangs

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

HouseOfLeaves99 posted:

Every time I've seen Gringo Loco I'm underwhelmed, but he keeps showing up in big matches. Am I wrong? Is he good?
He's not there to impress you, per se. He's there to base for the highlight reel guys.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
Jesus Christ people, don't throw chairs into the ring.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Holy poo poo Dickinson cut deep :stare:

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

I don't know, I'm sorta regretting buying this years Spring Break - everything feels middling. I guess it doesn't help that half the wrestlers have already done 2/3 matches today/yesterday, and the audio mix is poo poo so the crowd sounds dead.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

GenghisTron posted:

I don't know, I'm sorta regretting buying this years Spring Break - everything feels middling. I guess it doesn't help that half the wrestlers have already done 2/3 matches today/yesterday, and the audio mix is poo poo so the crowd sounds dead.

It's also outdoors, hot as gently caress, and literally a whole day of wrestling. I picked up the shows my wife and I wanted to watch and that's it. The crowd sounds dead cause most of them have been sitting outside for 12 hours.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I really enjoyed Bloodsport but yeah, would probably not have bought this.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
There's been some good matches but yeah, Spring Break feels very lifeless this year and there's almost zero buzz on socials. I think they underestimated how much of a draw the Clusterfuck is.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/indiewrestling/status/1380704477032947716
https://twitter.com/WayOfTheLariat/status/1380709496184573955

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I think Spring Break was worth it for the trios match alone, but yeah overall it is not up to previous Spring Breaks.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Well this John Wayne Murdoch has certainly endeared himself to me

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

ALL loving DAY

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress that fall looked rough

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
God GCW badly missed Nick Gage, his matches have an aura that nobody else on the roster can match

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
I wonder how bad Gage's knee is. Compare this match to their last and it's no contest

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
A table from Feudal Japan

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
OH God he completely missed the table :gonk:

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Oh my god

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
MOX

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

MOX

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
HOLY poo poo

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
I don't ever want to get off this ride.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Oh my loving god

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
Literally no loving clue where this is going.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
loving mox

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

NICK GAGE VS MOX :derp:

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Satisfying end for an underwhelming card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

HouseOfLeaves99 posted:

Satisfying end for an underwhelming card

Shut the gently caress up, Nick Gage vs Mox!!!!