Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Slugnoid posted:

if i rub this on my butthole will i bust? or is this another example of the tyranny of the st8s...

Rubbing this on your butthole will do nothing. The real trick is to stick something up your bottom and then hold the wand against it. Instant transmission of vibrations. It makes prostate toys all the more better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Klyith posted:

They did, but it was only available with the Heavy Duty model:

finally your mom will have relief

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Excelzior posted:

finally your mom will have relief

oh, did you buy one for her?

thank god, I'm so tired of the complaints about your lack of staying power

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Ziv Zulander posted:

Rubbing this on your butthole will do nothing. The real trick is to stick something up your bottom and then hold the wand against it. Instant transmission of vibrations. It makes prostate toys all the more better

Can a man drown in his own cum? Next on Mythbusters

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Klyith posted:

oh, did you buy one for her?

thank god, I'm so tired of the complaints about your lack of staying power

you're grounded

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I had sex last night and while it seems like a good time was had by all she probably should have just used the ol' magic wand and saved herself a bunch of effort

dudes are kind of redundant at this point

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Yeah, but pretty much everyone is better at crankin their own hog or nib than someone else would be. We're a closed loop system on our own with instant feedback about what feels best, with many years of neural network training to optimize the routine. The reason it's fun to have sex with someone else is the same reason it's fun to play games with old graphics and dated mechanics, like everquest or morrowind or doom. There's a comforting nostalgia in sharing an awkward and unsatisfying nut with someone else like the good old days.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This thread is getting...uh... pretty pathetic.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Sorry, it's because I posted in it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bad Purchase posted:

Sorry, it's because I posted in it.

Well yeah....

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEmTAG_XVAw

xox
Oct 27, 2020

by Athanatos

xox fucked around with this message at 02:56 on May 6, 2021

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

the only thing "pathetic" around here are the orgasms that i give compared to those generated by the Hitachi Magic Wand

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

xox posted:

Do you know how loving depressing it is that Satan is god of this earth and elite pedophiles run the show, can we just have a little not that srs lighthearted fun once in a while...

No. No fun. It's a rule.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

xox posted:

Do you know how loving depressing it is that Satan is god of this earth and elite pedophiles run the show, can we just have a little not that srs lighthearted fun once in a while...

sry fun is banned after brexit

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Lmfao

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

There is nothing pathetic or unnatural about giving your partner mind-blowing orgasms using sexual stimulant toys my goon

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

low key sex master posted:

There is nothing pathetic or unnatural about giving your partner mind-blowing orgasms using sexual stimulant toys my goon

Here is my answer to your statement:

Bad Purchase posted:

Yeah, but pretty much everyone is better at crankin their own hog or nib than someone else would be. We're a closed loop system on our own with instant feedback about what feels best, with many years of neural network training to optimize the routine. The reason it's fun to have sex with someone else is the same reason it's fun to play games with old graphics and dated mechanics, like everquest or morrowind or doom. There's a comforting nostalgia in sharing an awkward and unsatisfying nut with someone else like the good old days.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bottom left is kinda intimidating not going to lie.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Zil posted:

Bottom left is kinda intimidating not going to lie.

They call that the Mr. Friendly.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

We'll eventually have brain implants that will be able to simulate all the endorphins and hormone releases of orgasms at will all the time that won't even need to actually interact with any other part of the body. It'll be interesting to see whether people will just give themselves regular brain orgasms throughout the day, or whether they'll drive themselves insane by just never turning it off.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
I had to explain to my wife why there was a thread about this on a mostly male forum and I couldn't

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

French Canadian posted:

I had to explain to my wife why there was a thread about this on a mostly male forum and I couldn't

Hello wife we are a forum of men who like to massage our prostates with Hitachi Magic Wands

Your partner co-founded the site :ssh:

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

French Canadian posted:

Dear Mrs. French Canadian,

This is a forum of aging nerds in denial about the fact that sometimes they need a pinch hitter. I just realized this is my second baseball metaphor in this thread, and I'm not sorry.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Bad Purchase posted:

You can't surprise yourself, and without some element of surprise or novelty everything gets boring, eventually.

That leads to seeking external sources of novelty to surprise yourself, and pretty soon you're looking at

and saying "this snake girl hentai just isn't doing it anymore, I need something weirder".

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the 2nd part of what i said was not meant to be taken seriously, apologies for any confusion or goonsay vibes

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Clitch posted:

Dear Mrs. French Canadian,

This is a forum of aging nerds in denial about the fact that sometimes they need a pinch hitter. I just realized this is my second baseball metaphor in this thread, and I'm not sorry.

feel like laying down a bunt? pinch-hit the magic wand - its obp is over 0.97!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bad Purchase posted:

the 2nd part of what i said was not meant to be taken seriously, apologies for any confusion or goonsay vibes

If it makes you feel better, I know. I just don't care.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You will be associated with this post forever.

Bad Purchase posted:

FOREVER

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
That is the blessing I bestow upon you.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Mozi posted:

feel like laying down a bunt? pinch-hit the magic wand - its obp is over 0.97!

Would it be uncouth to use the term :airquote:box score:airquote:?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

xox posted:

Whoa whoa, satan and the devil are 2 different people pal. The devil is a dog possessed by Soshe, Satan is the father of all humankind and the husband of Rane, Choose, Shinma, Ganesh, and Gish. :devil:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

You will be associated with this post forever.

FOREVER

it's nowhere near the worst post i've made

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bad Purchase posted:

it's nowhere near the worst post i've made

HERE HERE!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Ha thread getting good now

I would never use one of those things because yeah guy dick would not cut it afterward

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bad Purchase posted:

How do you write this post and not immediately cringe

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Isnt recollection cringing a sign of early stage cancer?

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Or is that tertiary syphilis...

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Elentor posted:

How do you write this post and not immediately cringe

Don’t kink shame, cringing is how I unsatisfyingly crank the hog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sex is like... is like... a videogame