Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

SirPablo posted:

I throw them frozen italian meatballs in the air fryer for about 7-8 minutes at 400 °F, they come out crispy but juicy. Nice to throw on some pasta or in with cauliflower rice.

I air fry them as well. They're perfect for a meatball sub, along with the Rao's red sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Grabbed some of these the moment I saw them. Not the hot variety, but they're still drat good. Awesome addition to a burger or sandwich. PNW location.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

im goin in on a Sunday. anything good to throw on the smoker? Or good seasoning or BBQ sauce?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
They used to sell Byrons Butt Rub. Its my go-to rub for meat now. Had to search it out when I ran out. Its also perfect to add to scrumbled eggs.

Get some BEEF.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
So I missed Gin chat and would like to suggest The Botanist and Roku gins. Different flavor profiles, different regions. Some of the best cocktails are gin based like the corpse reviver no. 2

TenTonHammer
Oct 3, 2003
Davidian

:dukedog:
Picked up a pack of the Tuscan Pork Tenderloin Medallions a couple weeks ago, and drat those things are great. Ended up dividing out in packs to freeze, and went back and bought more after we tried the ones we freezed to make sure they would still be as good. gently caress, now I just wish I could get kirkland tuscan seasoning, but looks like you can't buy it anymore according to what I found online searching.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Gatts posted:

So I missed Gin chat and would like to suggest The Botanist and Roku gins. Different flavor profiles, different regions. Some of the best cocktails are gin based like the corpse reviver no. 2

for all that people were eager to poo-poo fancy gin earlier, I personally can much more greatly discern a fancy gin or rum, even in a simple cocktail, vs cheap stuff than I can a whisky

(I also much prefer gin and rum to whisky, but that’s another discussion)

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Ayndin posted:

Dear Costco Thread,

I can't believe it finally happened to me.

This is the first time I've seen Bitchin' Sauce in my area, I've been going to Costcos for like eight years now? Was actually at the one near my parents instead of my usual as I had some other errands in the area, we'll see if the one near me has it when I next go there.

Tried some once I got home, it's pretty good!

I went to Costco today and they had the bitchin sauce for the first time that I've seen - Dedham, MA Co

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
The italian meatballs were a hit a couple years ago when I brought them to a potluck super bowl party. I just heated them up in a crockpot with sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce and it was delicious.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

B-Rock452 posted:

After around 2 years of Costco being a 1x monthly trip, my wife and I made the decision to start doing the majority of our food shopping there. I am not sure how people raise two young kids while both working full time jobs and not utilize Costco.

Also their pre made meals are awesome. A giant tray of Mac cheese for like 10 bucks is amazing. Also ground beef was super cheap and now we have 10 lbs of it

I knew someone who would only shop at Aldi's for that reason.

Costco though even for a single person buying household goods like cleaning supplies, bathroom products, vitamins etc is still more then worth it over the course of a year. Large purchases of non-perishable goods can also be insanely cheap. Thai Kitchen Coconut milk is usually ~$3-4 a can in the grocery store, a 8 pack from Costco was $10. All the 8-pack canned goods are usually at least 1/2 the price of buying them individually.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i might buy a palette of mexican coke when i go this week

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I went to Costco today and they had the bitchin sauce for the first time that I've seen - Dedham, MA Co

Stuff is made near San Diego so looks like they've been able to get it shipped clear across the country at this point. Long trip in a refrigerated truck.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

good God in heaven is that turkey jerkey good. probably a little sugary but gently caress.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

good God in heaven is that turkey jerkey good. probably a little sugary but gently caress.

Which one? I haven’t found a jerky at Costco that I like yet.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom Vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

Ultimate Mango posted:

Mexican coke. Add flavoured vodka or whiskey or rum of your choosing.

Vanilla vodka = vanilla coke

Cherry vodka = cherry coke

My favorite combo was Mountain Dew Live Wire and vanilla rum

Tasted like a cremesicle

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Chinatown posted:

Stuff is made near San Diego so looks like they've been able to get it shipped clear across the country at this point. Long trip in a refrigerated truck.

yeah they have it at the one i go to in atlanta

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

DarkHorse posted:

My favorite combo was Mountain Dew Live Wire and vanilla rum

Tasted like a cremesicle

Mr Green made some awesome drinks.

Bring back Mr Green.

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe

Ultimate Mango posted:

Mr Green made some awesome drinks.

Bring back Mr Green.

I have never quoted a post so hard in my life.

Mr. Green was stellar

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I had no idea sobe made pop, but looking at mr green reminded me of DNL one of the greatest forgotten soft drinks

Jows
May 8, 2002

Are stroopwaffels gone? I randomly came across some at church a few months ago, but sadly not since.

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

What? What'd you say? Stop channeling? I didn't he-

Jows posted:

Are stroopwaffels gone? I randomly came across some at church a few months ago, but sadly not since.

I saw them come in once in a while, but they weren't a regular product in my area.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Jows posted:

I saw them a week and a half ago, but it was a new brand in a bright red box.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.
Kirkland Small Batch Bourbon has been discontinued. A devastating loss.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Jones Dairy Farm Chicken Meatballs are absolutely fantastic and have a commendable ingredients list.

Balance Grow Vegetable Seaweed Rolls are really good too, though they definitely need some sort of dipping sauce to really make them shine.

Geodude
Mar 21, 2004

Geodude used Reply to Thread! It's super effective!
Speaking of meatballs - the Aidells chicken teriyaki meatballs are great for a "need a protein over rice" dinner. Also great for slow cooker potluck.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Geodude posted:

Speaking of meatballs - the Aidells chicken teriyaki meatballs are great for a "need a protein over rice" dinner. Also great for slow cooker potluck.

All their meatballs and sausages are great imo. They’re my go to brand.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Geodude posted:

i’ve been trying to find these for a while. many members of a vietnamese cooking group said it tastes like nem nuong.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Ive been dippin broccoli in my bitchin sauce all week! I literally ate half the tub already. Im the only one in the house who even likes it lmao

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
+1 for the aidell's chicken teriyaki meatballs. They're really good!

Where are the other meatballs someone mentioned earlier? I want to try them out. I order from instacart which may not have all of the stuff handy. Soon I'll start going again, my 2nd vaxx is in an hour and a half.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I saw bitchin sauce for the first time in NY

I didn't buy it, I don't need more calorie dense dippers in this house, but I thought it was neat that it's finally made it's way out here.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

redreader posted:

Where are the other meatballs someone mentioned earlier? I want to try them out. I order from instacart which may not have all of the stuff handy. Soon I'll start going again, my 2nd vaxx is in an hour and a half.

They're just sittin in the frozen section. Its a pretty huge bag though (I think like 6 pounds) so its gonna suck if you try them and don't like it

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I ordered white Kirkland undershirts from costco.com

They will be here tomorrow and the shipping was free.

I love Costco.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm wearing kirkland boxer briefs. they're pretty good

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Lookin like a boss though in head to toe Costco

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

The other day, I was entering Costco, and the guy checking my membership was saying, 'welcome to Costco' to everyone who entered. It took everything I had not to say, 'I love you' back.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

wearing costco wool socks right now. A+ would sock again

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123
This Aidells sausage talk has me craving their classic chicken apple sausages, great for breakfast.

I need my cans of Kirkland Coldbrew, please restock northern CA

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i really hope the cold brew shortage does not hit here :ohdear:

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123
It's strange it looks like I can order it online at 15.99 for the 12 pack with 2 day delivery but it isn't stocked at my local costco or the one 20 miles away last I checked, but i'm a cheap bastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I was looking at the boxer briefs and the Buffalos were on sale, three for :10bux: and they're pretty good. I'm still weeping for the lost ex officios, tho.