Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
DROP THE SEASON EARLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Milo and POTUS posted:

DROP THE SEASON EARLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

But into what? Fire or lava?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

acid

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Dropping acid is for the writing stage, not post production.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
I always imagined a sleek black panther or something running alongside the car, jumping over stretches of grass and landing on driveways... or maybe it was the other way around

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

hughesta posted:

I always imagined a sleek black panther or something running alongside the car, jumping over stretches of grass and landing on driveways... or maybe it was the other way around

The Panther was imaging you?

Very philosophical

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

Guy A. Person posted:

Very philosophical
Who knows, we could be in a turtle's dream in outer space!

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Guy A. Person posted:

Very philosophical

No, the car was imagining the panther imagining the car

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

emanresu tnuocca posted:

I was born in 85 and never had this mental game. I think it really is strongly related to being exposed to platformers when you were very young, cause I'm seeing this meme pop all over the internet yet I never heard about this before so it seems like a "young people's thing"

:same:

Can't ever recall doing this, despite having quite an active imagination.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Sometimes the internet is an awful place that coddles and rewards nazis.

But sometimes the internet is a wonderful place where you learn you're not alone about weird childhood compulsions.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

so who can say if its bad or not,

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

World War Mammories posted:

so who can say if its bad or not,
Did my glibness not come through and you're telling me off, or are you riffing on the thing I was doing there?

Because for the record, I will punch a fuckin' nazi.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

riffing, don't worry

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Did my glibness not come through and you're telling me off, or are you riffing on the thing I was doing there?

Because for the record, I will punch a fuckin' nazi.
:cmon:
https://twitter.com/dril/status/464802196060917762

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Rick and Morty and the eternal Nightmare machine is a good watch.

Edit:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vcTf3_nro

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 07:33 on May 3, 2021

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Rick and Morty and the eternal Nightmare machine is a good watch.

Edit:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vcTf3_nro

Did they release the entire thing for free on Youtube? It's on the Playstation Store for like $5 HD. Or are those different things?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

CornHolio posted:

Did they release the entire thing for free on Youtube? It's on the Playstation Store for like $5 HD. Or are those different things?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vcTf3_nro

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

https://youtu.be/Z77onStQC58 may work for you?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Dan had an interview on MSN, I found it entertaining but it's generally just Dan being Dan, which is cool if you like Dan like I do:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iA7KleaqrAE&feature=share

One interesting detail that came up regarding the Kanye west collaboration episode was that they apparently did make it but due to the fact that it contained a lot of new original Kanye West music it kind of got into some legal limbo and it's unclear when if ever they'll be able to air it.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://twitter.com/verge/status/1394418070559526912?s=21

:cripes: goddammit

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I can't imagine Elon Musk loving weird libertarian Dan Harmon would create a TV series based around crypto and selling NFT's, absolutely shocking turn of events :(

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
:wtc: I read that article and I still don't have a loving clue what this means.

But if Laser Fart Mk 2 wrecks the crypto market by accident, I'm all for it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Honestly I mean this who the gently caress still watches Fox? The last funny episodes of Bob’s Burgers was in like 2016, Simpsons are fully zombified and have been for 20 years, and the network shits out animated comedies like there’s no tomorrow than usually only make it 4-6 episodes before they get scrapped.

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

The last funny episodes of Bob’s Burgers was in like 2016.

There are funny Bob's Burgers episodes?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Guys it's me I decided I'm an energy vampire now and I get sustenance from entertainment media ennui GodDAMN is this a good thread anyway thanks for reading this I'll catch you later and that's the wayyy the news goes.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Bust Rodd posted:

Honestly I mean this who the gently caress still watches Fox? The last funny episodes of Bob’s Burgers was in like 2016, Simpsons are fully zombified and have been for 20 years, and the network shits out animated comedies like there’s no tomorrow than usually only make it 4-6 episodes before they get scrapped.

Well, I enjoyed Duncanville, and I'm looking forward to the second season.

Anyway, the problem with this cryptocurrency stuff is the massive environmental damage it causes. If it was just nerds hoping to get rich and people buying weed on the dark net I wouldn't care, but bitcoins are causing the earth to heat up with the amount of energy it takes to create them and we really can't afford for poo poo to get warmer.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Apparently Bitcoin has basically undone all the conservation efforts of solar energy, like the amount of resources consumed by mining equipment eclipses the resources we’ve saved with Solar energy.

That’s a lol

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
Every now and then I see an ad for new Simpsons and I'm like "this looks too good...this show was never meant for HD."

At this point I hope it does run forever, like that Don Hertzfeld bit.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

My dad, who has no idea what an NFT is.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

"The Vindicators" get a spinoff.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

Apparently Bitcoin has basically undone all the conservation efforts of solar energy, like the amount of resources consumed by mining equipment eclipses the resources we’ve saved with Solar energy.

That’s a lol

I thought I read that it was renewables not just solar but yeah. Jevon's paradox is absolutely loving us

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Shoulda been Krombopulos Michael

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Didn't they all die?

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Cojawfee posted:

Didn't they all die?

It’s Rick and Morty they are clones or from a parallel universe or something

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Guy A. Person posted:

It’s Rick and Morty they are clones or from a parallel universe or something

Or its a prequel.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Zero One posted:

Or its a prequel.

Only reason I didn't immediately mention that is because the press release mentions Noob Noob who is new as of Vindicators 3 (also Vindicators 2 which happens before that has a few others on the roster that die since they didn't invite Rick that time)

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Guy A. Person posted:

Only reason I didn't immediately mention that is because the press release mentions Noob Noob who is new as of Vindicators 3 (also Vindicators 2 which happens before that has a few others on the roster that die since they didn't invite Rick that time)

Who the hell is Noob Noob?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Crocubot and Million Ants are the only good Vindicators.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Ror posted:

Crocubot and Million Ants are the only good Vindicators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Are any of the rick and morty writers involved with the spin off?