Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

redm posted:

lil nas x sucks gently caress all of you

God I loving wish. :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

redm posted:

lol

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Stunt_enby posted:

considering his response is "deny, deflect, scrub" i'm going to guess that he hasn't outgrown backwards ideas. maybe these specific ones, but being unwilling to face the consequences of the lovely things you've done means you haven't outgrown the mindset that led to you doing those things in the first place

ah so actually going back and deleting your bad posts means you double-endorse them, clever

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

What Lil Nas X is to awesome pop music, redrum, redwhatever is to being an absolute train wreck.

Lol

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

ah so actually going back and deleting your bad posts means you double-endorse them, clever
he's denying any connection at all to the account after deleting the posts, jack

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Stunt_enby posted:

he's denying any connection at all to the account after deleting the posts, jack

you should do the same

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Stunt_enby posted:

And so, social progress was made.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1381704082864271360?s=20
https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1381700146040164353?s=20
https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1381325117913894912?s=20

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

absolute king poo poo

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

redm posted:

Does your mom know you took her credit card?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yeah, I'm gonna take my wife
To the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my wife the old town road
I'm gonna cum (butt, butt) 'til I can't no more

Edit: the top 10 blows. not one noise rock song on there

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Stunt_enby posted:

Dude is a child. Ima give him some slack on when he was like 12.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
i wanna bum him

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

redm posted:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

This isn't working for me, what was it?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

someone dual specc'ing posting and music is unfair imo, unbalanced

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Weka posted:

This isn't working for me, what was it?

its a beautiful country song about fellatio

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

redm posted:

Honey you gotta stop projecting and gently caress a man already

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

redm posted:

lil nas x sucks

he sure does, pal :wiggle:

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

well why not posted:

someone dual specc'ing posting and music is unfair imo, unbalanced

they're going to patch it out with his next single where he's just gonna release erotic readings of chuck tingle novels without a beat and release it on the music charts

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Stunt_enby posted:

considering his response is "deny, deflect, scrub" i'm going to guess that he hasn't outgrown backwards ideas. maybe these specific ones, but being unwilling to face the consequences of the lovely things you've done means you haven't outgrown the mindset that led to you doing those things in the first place

idk if i said some cringy poo poo i regreted i would remove it to. i wouldnt leave it up so i get fired from marvel because of pearl clutching nazis

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I'm so glad that when I was in high school social media was Myspace and youtube and smart phones didn't exist.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Country Music Hall of Fame is weird about Willie Nelson cause like, inarguably he is a fuckin king of country but the man lived way way longer than his contemporaries and kept keepin on so he doesn't fit with what modern country is or its values.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Apr 13, 2021

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

Barudak posted:

he doesn't fit with what modern country is or its values.
None of the greats do. Willie and his pals (Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristoferson, Merle Haggard, David Allen Coe et al) got famous for rebelling against the overly slick and commercial sound of country in the late 60s and 70s.

Modern country is just one extended pickup truck ad, with some parts of it aimed at women in minivans.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Barudak posted:

The Country Music Hall of Fame is weird about Willie Nelson cause like, inarguably he is a fuckin king of country but the man lived way way longer than his contemporaries and kept keepin on so he doesn't fit with what modern country is or its values.

lol if nelson isnt inducted bloated white guys in their early 40s will rise up all over the country and cast off their shackles of hall of fame oppression

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Stunt_enby posted:

for sure dude

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

modern country songwriting is no more vacuous than a song like montero. they just need to do more music about gay redneck sex and cowboys sucking each other off in pick up trucks.

Go on

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Man I should go through my rap sheet and purge my old poo poo like that horribly fuckin embarrassing mortal Kombat post I made when I was fuckin 17 or whatever ugh. Good for him thinking of it first.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Vince MechMahon posted:

Man I should go through my rap sheet and purge my old poo poo like that horribly fuckin embarrassing mortal Kombat post I made when I was fuckin 17 or whatever ugh. Good for him thinking of it first.

lol if you dont purge your entire accounts when they get so full of embarrassing shitposts that just logging in makes you want to die

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Lol if you feel even a smidgeon of embarrassment over anything instead of :justpost:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

lol if nelson isnt inducted bloated white guys in their early 40s will rise up all over the country and cast off their shackles of hall of fame oppression

Don't worry, he's in. Just the way he's written about in the museum is a little odd cause they can't quite tweak him like the do with his much deader contemporaries mentioned above.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ben shapino posted:

for sure dude
it's cool that you don't have a rebuttal or understand the situation at all, but it's a better idea to not post in that case uwu~

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Stunt_enby posted:

it's cool that you don't have a rebuttal or understand the situation at all, but it's a better idea to not post in that case uwu~

definitely

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

lil nas x is so loving cancelled.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
Hi don't mind me I'm just here to post relentlessly about how I am right and all of you are wrong and owned

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
I sent that twerk game to my mom and she has been playing it all night

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

deadeyez posted:

I sent that twerk game to my mom and she has been playing it all night

Yeah, with me! :smugmrgw:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

drat i read this chart wrong at first and got pumped that Peaches made new music

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

20 Blunts posted:

drat i read this chart wrong at first and got pumped that Peaches made new music

She already gave us her teaches, and what did we do with them? Why would she ever deign to give us more when she knows it will be wasted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
huh wut