Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I just realized this is trying to be a native american pot leaf smiley? So instead have this:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

these "glitter graphics" on this site are pretty good too imo if anybody is lookin for a new avvy

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Aardvark! posted:

woops i meant to do this one

that's a chill-rear end crab

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

that crab fucks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A super hat trick. :tipshat:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I finally got a marijuana after a month of not smoking
:stoked:

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Last oz lasted almost 6 months, so I am stoked on enjoying but not overdoing it. Cuts the drinking down too, so its all good. Gonna restock on a trip tomorrow though, almost out.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Marijuana has recently been decriminalized in the state where I live, and I have some friends who are really enjoying it, but I'm not really into weed anymore so it doesn't mean a whole lot to me on a day-to-day basis.

However, it's good to have fewer people being arrested and thrown in jail for something trivial, so I'm generally happy with the direction the US is going re: weed.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I was making a curried chicken salad sandwich when it occurred to me i had all the chili fixins, so I put cheese, sour cream, cilantro and hot sauce on the curried chicken salad. Fusion cuisine. Bitch.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Marijuana has recently been decriminalized in the state where I live, and I have some friends who are really enjoying it, but I'm not really into weed anymore so it doesn't mean a whole lot to me on a day-to-day basis.

However, it's good to have fewer people being arrested and thrown in jail for something trivial, so I'm generally happy with the direction the US is going re: weed.

The entirety of my experience with weed is to have been at a party where someone else smoked a few times, so I have nothing personal riding on it - but yeah, straight up "weed now follows the same rules as alcohol; have a good day" sounds sensible, and I'm all for it.

Also I feel inspired- I think it'll be curried chicken salad on bread for lunch.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

This is a very cute picture, but I am worried that posting these wholesome, family-friendly lamia images may tarnish your brand.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This is a very cute picture, but I am worried that posting these wholesome, family-friendly lamia images may tarnish your brand.

I think it’s important to show that lamia aren’t just incredibly sexy snake ladies but also have hobbies, families, and emotions just like everyone else.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

I was making a curried chicken salad sandwich when it occurred to me i had all the chili fixins, so I put cheese, sour cream, cilantro and hot sauce on the curried chicken salad. Fusion cuisine. Bitch.

Good lord.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I think it’s important to show that lamia aren’t just incredibly sexy snake ladies but also have hobbies, families, and emotions just like everyone else.

I'd like to apply for the position of 'St. Patrick of GBS' instead.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

There is just no way there isn't already a racy image of St Patrick and a / multiple lamias (lamiae?) out there somewhere

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right

Ventral EggSac posted:

There is just no way there isn't already a racy image of St Patrick and a / multiple lamias (lamiae?) out there somewhere

A similar story exists about a hermit, Saint Memepo, in the 4th century BCE (Prov. 12:22-25)

[22]After, he went into a hole or cave to hide, and anon he found there a great multitude of lamiaes, that so much beat him that his mother bare him upon her shoulders in to the house as if dead.

[23] When the other hermits were assembled and wept his death, and would have done service, suddenly he revived and returned into the pit again where the lamiaes had so evil beaten him , and began to summon the demons again. The fear of death soon held him, and felt the hot breath and grasp of the demons' works upon him.

[24] Then came a clear brightness, and all the beasts fled away, and Memepo understood that in this great light our Lord came, and he said twice: Who art thou? The good Jesu answered: I am here, Memepo. Then said Saint Memepo: Where hast thou been so long? why wert thou not here with me at the beginning to help me and to heal my wounds?

[25] Then our Lord said: I was here but I would see and abide to see thy battle, and because thou hast manly fought and well maintained thy battle, I hope this does not awaken anything in you.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Having double checked Prov 12:22 : :golfclap:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Oh things are definitely awakened in me Jesu

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Wtf is the gold thing glued to the side of their heads

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

But most of the lamia images I post are wholesome! Or at least they are not erotic/titillating.

fridge corn posted:

Wtf is the gold thing glued to the side of their heads

Hair clip.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Meme Poker Party posted:

But most of the lamia images I post are wholesome! Or at least they are not erotic/titillating.

Hair clip.

This is bullshit.

How the gently caress is a snake lady / baby snake lady going to use a goddamn park bench hmm? Yeah. You didn't think about that, did you? God it's like working with a bunch of idiot moron babies who've never even SEEN a super sexed up big tittied snake lady before. Unfriggin believable. Every last one of the people involved with this should be fired and banned from all forms of anime forever.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

This is bullshit.

How the gently caress is a snake lady / baby snake lady going to use a goddamn park bench hmm? Yeah. You didn't think about that, did you? God it's like working with a bunch of idiot moron babies who've never even SEEN a super sexed up big tittied snake lady before. Unfriggin believable. Every last one of the people involved with this should be fired and banned from all forms of anime forever.

What do you mean? They just, like... sit down man. They take up more leg room (heh) than a human, but that's about it.

A lamia sitting:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

hey lamia haters

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

hey lamia haters

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Anyone else watched the DOTA “anime” on Netflix? I know absolutely nothing about the game but we found the show a fun mindless watch.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That is extremely rude and I don't feel welcome amongst this weird fetish community am I being threatened?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

That is extremely rude and I don't feel welcome amongst this weird fetish community am I being threatened?

Being told to watch an anime is definitely a threat imho

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Anyone else watched the DOTA “anime” on Netflix? I know absolutely nothing about the game but we found the show a fun mindless watch.

No but it just boggles my mind that the modded thing I spent hours playing at a cybercafe in my teens while yelling obscenities at friends and strangers is a sport and a show now

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

.`◓'/...... PUT THIS ON YOUR
/oo........ PROFILE IF YOU LIKE TO RP
.██▄▃▂▍

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

pm me ladies I'll be happy to inspect your bottom barracks :q:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Do they ream out their teammates for jungling, I need to see that scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

[spoken]
You know where you are?!
You're in the BARRACKS, baby!
n00b you're gonna crrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Welcome here to DOTA
it gets worse here every day
you can call senpai honey
in this lovely ani-me.

Here in DOTA, here in DOTA
The servers full of ska ka ka ka ka ka ka ka skeeves! SKEEVES!